Who's gonna be the villain?

Who's gonna be the villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sony

If we're lucky Kraven

If we're lucky Tombstone and the Enforcers

The Shocker, Rhino, and DOKTOR OTTO OCTAVIUS!

If we're lucky Mysterio

This.

If we're extremely lucky he'll be played by Bruce Campbell.

If we're lucky Black Cat

>>Black Cat
>>Villain
PLEASE DON'T!!!

Tony Stark

>>Caring about a villain in an MCU film

Might as well be a Sharon Carter fan.

I wonder if they're planning on rebooting Blade. This could be a segway into it.

If we're lucky The Spot

Muh plasma.

Carnage

Mysterio, Scorpion, Vulture are my picks. Though if they pull out Otto again I wouldnt mind

Not before Venom.

>doesn't want to see /ss/pider-man featuring Black Cat and Aunt May
What are you gay?

Shepherd's Glen Mayor I supose

And if we're excessively lucky they'll use actual old school effects

Norman Osbourne in the Iron Patriot armor.

>I wonder if they're planning on rebooting Blade.

I hope not. Snipes I think could do one more. But apart from him, Blade, like X-men, works better in his own universe.

>Who's gonna be the villain?

Hasn't it been largely implied that it's going to be Vulture?

I really hope they do something new with MCU Spider-Man instead of just re-doing everything from the previous movies. I want to see Black Cat, Man-Spider, Madame Web, clones, cosmic spider totems, etc.

Me

All I want is Shocker to be in all the Spidey moves in at least a cameo or an action scene

Cant we just go straight for the Sinister Six?

That'd be great but I'd like to get Kraven in as a mentor to Spider-Man before he's a villain.

If I was Marvel, I'd seize the opportunity now that they have one of the greatest rogues galleries of all time at their disposal.

I'd go full Sinister Six.

>yfw green goblin

What would be the problem? MCU desperately needs good villains and Osborn is fucking based

They have to include Osborne/Oscorp.

>implying anyone should care about the mcu's bland and disposable villains

They'll be saving Norman for a possible Dark Reign arc adaptation in phase 4.

>yfw Norman Osborn as Iron Patriot

>It's called Homecoming because Spider-Man is finally coming home to Marvel from Sony

Fucking 10/10 meta riff at them.

If they do, it's either him or nothing.

Shocker and with Kingpin from DD series and set up Venom with the space shuttle landing towards the 2nd act.

Agreed, but they should give goblins a rest for a while.

>smugohan.png
>clearly Goku

Fucking pleb.

>Shocker and with Kingpin from DD series
Fucking hell, I'd kill for this.

Think that's the final title?

I mean a good way to do a 3rd reboot Spider-Man movie with high school Pete is just have the plot be "Peter wants to take MJ to Homecoming."

I don't think we need another 'superhero movie' with Spider-Man. The best Spider-Man is when things just start to go right for Peter but being Spider-Man keeps him miserable. So having a Spider-Man plot simply be about Peter trying to do a normal high school thing with the Spider-Man action sequences being more of an annoyance to him is the right way to make this specific movie, given its status as the 3rd reboot.

He also isn't smug.

>wanting a cuntry bumpkin to play sophisticated Osborn
Fuck right off to the depths of hell.

It'll be Vulture, infuriated by seeing his tech used by Falcon and it being attributed to StarkTech.

Your ideas are so incredibly bad and I thank god you do not, nor will ever possess the talent to write for films. Fuck you, you're better off in hell with the rest of the nerds who think they know better.

Have you never heard of acting? You know Henry Cavill isn't actually American, right?

I don't think they're going to do Green Goblin so soon after ASM2, I don't think they're going to do a symbiote story so early and they're probably not going to start of with Lizard like ASM1 did.

I'm assuming they're going to want to start off with one of the more well known villains so by process of elimination I think Doc Ock has the best chance, Sony are obviously interested in doing a Sinister Six movie so they might want to introduce him early. Though what I'd really like would be Vulture, Scorpion, Shocker etc. Someone new who we haven't seen on the big screen. I want them to build up to the bigger villains rather than blowing their load and making him face off with his arch-nemesis in the first movie.

Accents, nigga.

Plus, that take on Osborn would be kind of alright, alright, alriiight.

Sentry

There are better uses for Wesley Snipes now. Remember that once upon a time he was considered an aspiring ack-tor before he went full ego-driven action movie star on us.

>right after gotg2
>right before thor 3
There's enough space-theme in there for a symbiote to make its way to earth.

Regent

Name ONE fucking movie where he didnt have that sluggish acting accent. He. Cant. Act.

I want a Kraven and Lizard movie

Tony Stark.

Aunt May gets killed because Spidey registered.

Spidey never registered, he was never an Avenger to begin with.

Why do the Parkers live in a nice condo anyway? What happened to them living in a little neighborhood house in Queens?

You didn't disappoint, Sup Forums.

but is he smu?

Because nowadays those little neighborhoods are expensive as fuck

They'll probably introduce Osborn as Peter's best friend's dad who runs his own company, and hinting at shady shit going on behind the scenes of his company.

I'd love to see Shocker or Mysterio in a movie.

>I don't like what you posted
That's all you had to say if you weren't going to bother explaining why you didn't like what I posted or write your own take. Not that you have to write your own to hate my idea, but you could contribute something to the thread.

I just think with this being another new Spider-Man it might be nice to have a simpler main plot for Peter. AMS1+2 got bogged down with shitty relationship drama and thriller conspiracies about Peter's dad.

Having a movie with a simpler story would be more like the Rami movies. Spider-Man just wants to be with Mary Jane, buy a car to impress her, marry her, whatever but he's gotta keep being Spider-Man. So if the focus in the MCU is about how young he is then play that up and make his personal goals something simple like taking a girl to a dance.

Maybe you might think there's no villain in my idea or that because it's about teens and a school dance that it'd be a team drama movie, as in made for teens.

I mean most of what I said is the basic core of Peter Parker. He wants normal life things but he knows he has to be Spider-Man.

After the shit that was the Amazing movies, I want something more like Rami. Is that so weird?

>Tooms invents the wings tech for US military, incredibly passionate about it
>Hand-picked soldiers testing his wings, because Tooms was too old and not fit enough to test them
>Sam Wilson considers him a creep. They don't get along
>Military scraps the program after one of the soldiers testing it dies from using it improperly
>Convinced if he was the one in the wings it would have worked fine.
>Years later sees footage of Falcon using his tech
>Becomes furious, decides he's owed his due. Dons the wings and terorrizes New York City in an attempt to get Falcon out of hiding to prove he's the superior user
>Ends up with a wise-cracking teenager in a Spider-Costume

>>yfw when Tooms is played by pic related

He can act just fine. Again, at the end of the day I don't see how his accent would be a problem.

*TOOMES

i dun goofed

I can dig it. He does insane just fine.

That would be fantastic

Hopefully, Thumbnail related.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

Iron Man and the New Avengers.

>AMS1+2 got bogged down with shitty relationship drama
Those were my favorite parts of the films.

cage or defoe reprisal

>AMS duology
>films
Is there something you want to tell me, user?

he definitely can act, he just doesn't have a big range. Huge difference.

What are you a fuckin' faggot?

Not him, but since you're here Father, I have to confess, I always had an unreasonably strong distaste for how small this image makes you look.

>using autistic Sup Forums terminology
Get the fuck out
movie and film are interchangeable words that mean motion picture, they do not inherently carry a mark of quality

White..men?

>It's MJ again
Motherfucker.

Really want to see a well done Mysterio. Always been one of my favorite villains and I always found it strange he has never been used.

Transitioning to Sinister Six would be based as fuck.

Uncle Tony.

Venom done well

Exactly, it should be Liz Allen

I'd like to see Peter face off agaisn't the mob villiains but I uderstand that that's probably not what Marvel is looking for at the moment, Mafia criminals would be cool for a solo movie but they don't pach quite the superhero punch that Marvel has people wanting to see. Whatever it is, it will most definitely lead up to Sinister Six or the symbiote saga. Clones, I don't see it. Too much build up and no one cares about the fucking Jackal.

I fucking love saucy blondes. I'm down for any of that shit.

The Punisher

I like it. You could even have him related to Oscorp in some fashion.

He needs build up. I'd rather wait to see him done right that get rushed in.

Mysterio or Scorpion would be pretty cool

Thats a pretty good idea, they even mentioned Tony would be in the movie, really hope they do this now.

You could make Toomes somewhat sympathetic by playing up the age thing.

And if you use OsCorp like says, have him working with/stealing some age-transference device there.

no villain would be ok with me. maybe he could fight a crime spree or just be spiderman doing his thing. does there have to be a villian

Even if not Homecoming, I have my fingers crossed so hard The Kingpin will be a villain.

I really really doubt it, but there's few things I'd want to see more in the MCU.

>superhero movie without a villain
Would be interesting to see.

>spidey is fighting vulture for the first time
>"look, hate to tell you this buddy, but i already fought a guy with wings and he was a lot cooler looking than you"
>cue vulture losing his mind, firing those razor sharp talons at spidey, catching him off-guard and beating on him while screaming about sam wilson

can he even fight spiderman if he did he will get git ass beat

That sounds possible, actually. I've wanted to see Malkovich as the Vulture since they announced him back then.

THANK YOU WESLEY