Can we stop with the fucking Sup Forums threads?

Do you have to obsess over race in every TV and show? It doesn't matter.

I just want a good movie. If there's an interracial relationship, I'm fine with it, as long as the actual MOVIE OR SHOW IS GOOD.

go back to Sup Forums if you disagree.

fuck off reddit

Sup Forums is Sup Forums territory now

Fuck off Sup Forumstard

Sup Forums has always been a colony of Sup Forums

It's hilarious, a few years ago obsessing over race in a movie would make you a SJW, now people who bitch about SJWs do it too and think like they do

>wtf a white person is the villain, racist
>wtf a white person isn't a protagonist, racist
>wtf a white person gets killed, racist

>Sup Forums has always been a colony of Sup Forums

Newfag

>>>/cunny/

>muh two sides of the same coin

Nice try reddit

I can see the teenage angst in your post

Sup Forums is r/thedonald reddit newfag cancer at this point anyway

Honestly I want to see more interracial relationships in movies. The thought of BBC going into a white pusy turns me on so much.

*upvotes*

no.

as long a jews insert politics into their movies, it will be discussed.

Hi re eddit

>muh no rebuttal
You know it's true, fag. You think exactly like they do and no muh centrism muh starwman picture shitpost will change that. It's the truth and you know it.

Yes I'm the angsty teenager, not the underaged newfags that cry every time a fictional white character dies in a fictional movie, lmao

It's because Hollywood has an anti-white/pro-minority leftist agenda backed up by Government laws.

Our grievances with it is how we resist.

What are you gonna do, stab me?

CAN YOU BACK THE HECK UP

>anti-white

it takes up every thread now. but nice try.

>whining about things on the internet is now a bold resistance movement
Sup Forums is more tumblr than tumblr at this point
Identity politics of any kind is absolute cancer that is intentionally used to stir up this sort of shit

>Argh fuck off :(

This but unironically

this! preach it Sup Forumsmrade!

more likely to hit you over the head with a bike lock

It's actually 4 factions that post these threads:

>Right Wingers who post retarded Lefty trash in order rile people up and get them to join their cause, click thier clickbait, le epin troll people, etc.

>Right Wngers who post right wing shit in order to rile people up and get them to join thier cause, click their clickbait, le epin troll people, etc.

>Left Wingers who post retarded Righty trash in order rile people up and get them to join their cause, click thier clickbait, le epin troll people, etc.

>Left Wingers who post right Left shit in order to rile people up and get them to join thier cause, click their clickbait, le epin troll people, etc.

The sooner you realize there is no real difference between the bottom-barrel scum of both groups, the easier life will become. Until then you'll just keep taking the bait.

This

Mods do your job