GotG 2

I just watched this, and he did nothing wrong

>wanted to replace literally all life in the universe with himself
>nothing wrong
???????????????

So Marvel ripped off Dagoth Ur?

I don't know.

Ego has been around for a while hasn't he.

>he did nothing wrong
Except he did

>Characters name is Ego
>Has a big ego

poetry

Just more proof that "Did nothing wrong" should trigger an autoban due to always, always being a shitpost.

>implants a tumor into the love of his life/son's mothers brain
>nothing wrong

He got what he deserved.

>love of his life
He didn't actually "love" anyone.

It was all for the purpose of spreading himself and getting someone to channel his shit.

Y'know. It makes me sad that Kurt has gone over to capeshit. Long gone are the days of Big Trouble, The Thing, Tango & Cash...

He still knocked it out of the park. Was easily one of the best parts of the movie. He is no matter what role.

No, he said he did love her, but she got in the way of his true purpose, which is why he gave her cancer, so he would lose the reason to visit earth again.

oh shit I just realized, GotG2 is actually a tango&cash sequel

He loved Star-Lord's mother in his own twisted and selfish way.

Implying this board full of betas will support someone that wanted to reproduce

>curing all problems of the universe (war, poverty, etc.)
>perfecting it into a divine one

Explain why this is bad.

Giving his wife brain cancer just because he didn't want her to change his mind during her lifetime was pretty wrong, user. He could've just given her a painless aneurysm or even exhibit the self control to not go back to Earth.

Stupid lawfags.

t.born in 1998

The fuck? You contrarian baby, he was one of the OG capeshit pioneers.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You'd think the other celestials would kick his ass if they got wind of his plans.

Yes!

kińó
i
ń
ó

He did nothing wrong though. Hell, if anything it would have erased assholes like Thanos and the like. The entire universe would have been made up of sweet tunes from the 70's.

Yes. But by the time they were cued on about what was going down, they'd have one of two choices, go to another dimension or Submit.

It would've made Thanos's job easier. He'd only have to deal with one celestial.

>Character's name is "I".
>Wants to make everything a part of himself

pottery

It was subtle compared to his comics counterpart.

>he doesn't want all life in the universe to be Kurt Russell

basically the thing

One of the best twists in cinema honestly.

I never saw it cumming.

Except Ego would have at least two of the Infinity Stones (Mind and Time) just by his assimilation of Earth. He would have even more if he were to have assimilated Asgard, Xandar and Knowhere.