So she's a hardcore s&m sub, huh? I see folks congratulating her on getting collared

So she's a hardcore s&m sub, huh? I see folks congratulating her on getting collared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0S3cjd-emk
youtube.com/watch?v=pMr6QH6u3AA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She sat through the new Ghostbusters.

So pretty hardcore.

who

Some lifestyle subby girl

Cute! Cute~!!

Good. Giving women freedom was a mistake.

Creepy, and you creepy that you care.

Kinda, I guess. I'm more creeped out about the thoughts in my head when I found out she can't go a night without hopping on her fedoralord's dick and my first bubble was "if she HAS to have sex with him every night what about the nights when she's on her period?"

Im into bdsm but lifestyle fetishists are autistic retards that should be placed in the ovens.

Collars are also fashion accessories, and have been for over a hundred years. The only fucking difference is the material this one is made out of. Its like assuming all goths, emos and scene kids were into bdsm.

Subbie chic.

Kitty Collar Tight

pretty sure that video of her is old as fuck now

Sup Forums has changed radically since then

used to be a bunch of libertarian faggots

then they all get chased off by the nationalists

Transvestites can't get periods.

Not politics

Well, it looks fairly tough and with how slack it is you know she likes it getting tugged.

This is only knowledge I got from reading Nana X Kaoru.

You're still in your emo phase going by that post

Very angsty tone

She's a political personality go away fritz.

Huh, she likes to be beaten.

No wonder she dated a nigger.

Fuck this coalburning attention whore

stop posting coalburneronhead

>Its like assuming all goths, emos and scene kids were into bdsm.
They aren't?

lol that's plastic from forever21. this fad is so dum

literally retarded.

Holy shit nigga

She fucked a nigger.

She used to be based until she started dating the walking fedora known as "Armored Skeptic", which is the most autistic name I have ever fucking heard of. All of her vids with him are essentially "WE R CUPPLE" "WE FUKK" "HYELLO IT IS ME THE FE-MALE WITH THE NON-FEMALE WHO HAS A BENIS, I SUKK SAID BENIS!"

It's just shitty content now.

I can't get over this sword
youtube.com/watch?v=I0S3cjd-emk

What race is he?

So you are basically mad she is dating. Sorry your waifu won't marry you.

damn nigga you got cucked pretty hard

end urself

lusting for a coalburner

>It was fine when she was getting BLACKED but now she's dating an atheist!

She was always gutter trash, cuckold.

Virgin mad that other people are having sex.

She looks like Boxxy, but if one of you fat asses sat on the side of her head. I've got a gf, I don't need little Ms. Bug Eyes to give me the succ, I just liked her content.

Are you people this dense? I'm fine that she's in a relationship, it's the fact that instead of her usual content, she's shoehorning in this fedora tipper.

Oh I wouldn't know. She had a couple funny videos but I never subbed to her channel.

I am so jealous. I am being serious, I am so jealous of people having sex. I walk around late at night trying to listen to people having sex in their houses.

Pupinia > all

Sup Forums general.
The saviors of West LMAO

Fuck off, June.

She's a hardcore coal burner.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMr6QH6u3AA

>pretty sure that video of her is old as fuck now

>Sup Forums has changed radically since then

Does that change her being a coalburning slag in any way?

The video is from about 6 months ago.
She went full damage control when it surfaced.

she isn't white to begin with so it doesn't matter

>be a girl
>not even that cute
>go online
>want attention
>repeat things you heard on Sup Forums to get thirsty necckbeards to lust after you
>white knights and betas give you attention and money

How long was she with the black guy?
I mean at least they're not together now

K-Mart Boxxy

Why would the duration of her degeneracy matter?

That picture is implying that the typical Sup Forums ideology flip flops easily. The reality is that if she were to post her original video, not the coalburning one, today Sup Forums would find her just as autistic because people got over their edgy "L-LOOK GUYS I HATE FEMINISM AREN'T I COUNTER CULTURE?!!" phase a few years ago once everyone realised how irrelevant it was in the spectrum of political issues.

long enough for atheist boy's 4-incher to barely be able to be felt

it's a real shame boxxy grew up and got ugly

She literally is, which is why she keeps making threads on Sup Forums, hoping that the boxxy queenfags will still like her

Shoe0nHead

>that pic

God why are there so many youtubers who do that shit. Making an hour response video picking apart some random radical feminist is beyond pointless

>there's low-test cucks on this board that unironcally believes anything this girl says, and think she actually does this for something else than attention

She was always ugly.

Pupinia is the only true redpilled girl on YouTube

retards who think with their dick follow her like sheep

>redpilled
>girl

By nature girls are bluepilled. it's literally hardwired into their brains

this image is perfect

A few generations from now everyone will look like this thanks to Zika

donate to my patreon

Footwear0nDome doesn't even bring anything new to the table. All she does is spout off the same exact shit that 8496956429 other youtube "intellectuals" have already stated endlessly like she's got the world all figured out.

This shit was before /pol.

She reminds me of those videos I see on Youtube that say "seven life hacks that will change your life". It's just some nu-male reading off shit that I saw on Sup Forums ten years ago like he made it up himself.

Exactly.

whoops, meant for

N-no, she's rude ;_;

That fucker had a scat fetish, I hate him too for that. Beethoven is where it's at, that guy didn't like shit and he made amazing music while deaf.

>That fucker had a scat fetish

Citation needed.

Alright, perhaps not a fetish but an obsession nonetheless. Whoops

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology

Coalburner

shes cute and probably fun to chill with

>That fat autist in the background playing with swords
Wew

I bet it's her fetish to babysit autistic shitheads. Willing to bet money he's into MLP too, sword nerds usually are.

I asked her about this on her Ask.fm. Hoping for an answer today.

Honestly, this is a positive thing that I see A LOT of at the university I work at. It's a sly "I'm not a feminist" signaling method.

>it's an Anglo can't into German humor episode

Guy was a genius overarchiever. When you have people eating up whatever you produce ever since you're a child you get bored and then try to push the boundaries.

it happens, call it a culling of your youtube feed.

so if I see people with a collar like this is it always a bdsm thing? couple of girls I know wear them sometimes.. but I'm aware chokers have been a fashion thing again recently, I mean specifically ones like this with the metal heart at the front. Does it actually mean they're involved with / owned by someone if it's real?

Ones with heavy metal rings in the front in general, not just the heart ones.

Leather chokers are whatever, but when you have the loop like that or one that looks like an actual dog leash, then you can look past fashion and wonder about he bedroom.

jwJewfpa

Jew Jew Fap

Ashley was redpilled. As redpilled as a woman can be at least.

Man, most of these new "redpilled" girls leech off of virgins by regurgitating common points on camera, especially that one Evalion chick. Why can't we have more people like Ashley?

Until she let herself get railed by that indian guy.

are you ironically an online autistic beta orbiter?
ashleyj is generic/ugly as fuck :/

Not her, shoe has milky white skin

We didn't get chased off we got outmemed because we all have jobs and don't have time to spend on Sup Forums all day. Sup Forums is Libertarian anyway because when push comes to shove and a Western governemnt actually tries to ban something Sup Forums flips out.

Isn't the black "guy" her FtM tranny friend?

>once everyone realised how irrelevant it was in the spectrum of political issues.
>feminism
>responsible for the rise of single motherhood, bullshit divorce laws, the dismantlement of the traditional family structure
>allowing the government to take the place of actual fathers(welfare state/child support)
>imposing affirmative action quotas everywhere
>turning women into shitheads and sluts who aren't held responsible for their actions
>demonizing masculinity which turns men into pussies who can't fight for their country
>having a stranglehold on academia, media and other institutions, which brainwashes people, is responsible for things like false rape statistics and concealing scientific data that is too "offensive"
>joined at the hip with political correctness which makes it hard to discuss anything honestly, sometimes under the threat of censorship or having your life ruined
>responsible for so many women being able to be manipulated into voting for left-wing and progressive policies that fuck up the country
>corrupting almost every form of entertainment and male space from movies, books, comic books, games, music, etc
>still again today they're pushing for things like "affirmative consent" laws

Nah you guys are just retards. Feminism is still one of the biggest problems today in society, anyone who doesn't think so here is stupid or a contrarian. But then again this is the same board that has a lot of people thinking climate change isn't a problem, and they would rather talk about this one B-tier celebrity might become President. And feminism is actually a cultural problem that can be fought at the grassroots level, unlike things like demographics issues, terrorism, etc.

>got ugly
she's still a cutie, faggit

God you are so ignorant it hurts. Feminism is a branch, or perhaps even a leaf on the tree of the far left.

Plucking off a leaf is pointless if you want to get rid of the tree.

Women can not be held responsible for their own incompetencies as they have the mental capacity of children and are biologically designed to subscribe to the socially acceptable behavior.

If you don't know where the roots of this tree come from then you don't belong here. You just continue to trim the tree and gasp in surprise when the leafs grow back.

What do you think the roots are?

>shoe
>milky white

since when?

And what do you propose to do about the "roots of the tree"? Until you create an authoritarian regime to stamp on those, you'll still have to fight the leaves, that's what this whole "democracy" thing is all about, you have to actually tackle problems instead of hoping the big man does it for you.

Until you get "rid of the tree", which just seems a fantasy, you still have cut off the branches if they get in your way.

Not an argument.

If she's milky white then i'm a fucking snownigger