What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

feralaudio.com/22-office-hours-live-11-17-16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is an unfunny autistic manchild

I have no idea who this is

Isn't he Eminem?

For the life of me I'll never understand how he got so popular on Sup Forums.

Besides acting like a brash neonazi white supremacist online with a toxic fanbase

what did he do wrong?

>2017 - I am forgotten

Poor Sammy

Reddit shills

He stopped writing his own jokes and stole material from Sup Forums which looks like cringe in any other context. MDE now is almost exclusively political, whereas it used to be more about making comedy and covering broader aspects of culture than politics. The world doesn't need another wiseass pointing out the obvious about Republicans and Democrats, but that's what Sam settled for and his work since they got their youtube channel back has been mostly disappointing.

Imagine being this envious.

Trump made him reveal his powerlevel

ᵈ-ᵈᵒᶜ, ᶦᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᶦᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ᵇᵃᵈ⋅⋅⋅ *ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ* ᶦ-ᶦ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᵖᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅⋅ ᵇ-ᵇᵘᵗ ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ʰᵉᶫᵖ ᵐᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᵃᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᵃᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ ʰᵉᶫᵖ ᵐᵉ⋅⋅⋅ *ʷʰᵉᵉᶻᵉ*

tfw you talk shit online in 2017, forgetting it actually has real life consequences

also made him lose his healthcare lmao

kickstarter tv and 2070 paradigm shift were hilarious

>envious
>of a man who lives in his mother's basement
Yeah no

isn't he the bad guy in the new star wars film

TIM!

I'M FUCKING BEGGING YA, MY MAN.

I LOOK UP TO YA, YARE MY INSPIRATION!

JUST, PLEASE.... PLEASE.... GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK!

doubt tim is in any position to that now

He couldn't afford health insurance

The Tedx Talk and Officer Maggot were pretty big back in the day. I remember those were often posted on /v4c/. Then he did the vid where he talked about homosexuals being degenerate as comedy and that was pretty big too along with the Williamsburg interviews.

World Peace had some genuinely clever bits based off the Sup Forums mentality. Jews Rock was a pretty great example as it satirized the fact that Kars 4 Kidz is a massive Jew-run money stealing scam yet continues to air ads regularly on TV. The problem is he also did too many jokes like "MOONMAN DAVID DUKE DONUFFIN" which just made the whole show look like a lazy as fuck memefest.

He says the right things and that's all that matters. Never mind that he's not actually funny or talented.

Wow it's almost like humor is subjective.

Or you agree with his politics so you overlook the fact that he sucks complete ass.

Moms is GOAT

whats the matter with those jewish folk guys?

>he disagrees with me politically so hes unfunny
i will never understand the vitriol of beta nu male redditor faggots desu

Agreed. The lazy shock humor was a bad decision, and I think his show getting canceled could be a good lesson for him. At the same time, the fact he disowned Techno Toys recently doesn't give me much hope for the future of his career. The pessimist in me says he is going to stay mediocre from here on out.

He's unfunny and a cringey iamverysmart sociopath. I voted for Trump.

HURR DURR IM SAM HACK LOOK AT MY EDGY STAND UP HURR IM LISTING BLACK-ON-BLACK STATISTICS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ARENT I EDGY LOL IM ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LMAO

>You now realise Sam has submitted every post in this thread

Really makes ya think

>He's unfunny and a cringey
which is just your opinion and doesnt explain why there is always some faggot shitting up every thread about him

HUE HAR HEE I AM A Sup Forums POSTER I AM VERY FNNY I HAVE EPIC CONTRARIAN MEMES AND WRITE IN CAPSLOCK BECAUSE IM A RETARDED CHILD WITH 4TH GRADE HUMOR

>which is just your opinion
and most people's obviously. that's why we're here, 21 posters on the trash board, talking about some failed dipshit in Boston. He's not funny. He's not a naturally funny person. He's defensive and aggressive and shitty.
>why there is always some faggot shitting up every thread about him
yeah it's just one person mocking him.

I supported both Brexit and Trump I still don't like him.

>the Williamsburg interviews

Are those the ones where he's mocking NYC hipsters? Doesn't that seem like extremely lazy, low hanging fruit for material?

Supremacist

user, buddy

I supported the holocaust and the pedophile cult of Islam, and I don't even like him. But I like you.

I wasn't a big fan, it was just an example of what everyone else was clamoring over.

>only one of these things are real

Sup Forums here, we never liked this retard. watching his unfunny crash and burn gave us a mighty kek

>Sup Forums here

kill yourself

>t. bootyblasted Tim "le random man" Heidecker fan

are you implying he doesn't like you?

>redditor mouthbreathers spam this fat failure in here every day
>go into full retard stupor and call other people redditors when confronted
You're like a walking septic tank

What's the matter Sammy boi, sad your show isn't coming back?

What the fuck are you even on about?

At least MDE went out with a bang, and not the sad whistle of a wet fart that is "Great Show"

Tim, so desperate to be relevant again.

Charls and Nick are so fucking funny, and it pisses me off that we'll never see anything from either of them again:

- genuine tap
- there's a whole new generation of balding men
- gangster Charls
- you wanna live in the city of providence
- moped heist
- car trouble

FUCK. If Sam just kept his stupid fucking opinions to himself, they'd be making a second season right now and it'd be beautiful. Instead, Charls has lost all his hair and is slowly going stir crazy on twitch, Nick works at an antique store in another state and I'm pretty sure Sam is just straight up unemployed and unemployable at this point. Fuck you, Sam. If you really wanted to *push back* and *change the dynamic* you could have just continued to build a career as a satirist until your early forties, at which point you could have gone on to become an extreme political figure like your beloved David "I gamble poor people's money away for shits and giggles" Duke and crashed and burned the same way he did. Instead, you had to go and ruin MDE as a whole. Fuck you.

>irrelevant
>pulling all the strings at AS
pick one
i
c
k

o
n
e

Do you speak English, faggot?

Get off this site you fucking poser.

he doesn't pull any strings. He told his fanbase on his podcast to call Turner (AS parent company) directly and complain about the show.

Ironically, he used the exact cowardly tactic that he was accusing Sam of, using his fans to attack another comedian.

>Charls and Nick are so fucking funny, and it pisses me off that we'll never see anything from either of them again

I think all three of the boys are funny in their own right.

>Charls
Unhinged, sociopathic wit

>Nick
Most down to earth humour. Could bring to your house and he'd get on well with your dad

>Sam
Angry satire. Wouldn't want to be around him for too long because he'd be making jokes and observations about you in his head

Clearly I do you fucking simpleton

stop trying

>he told his fanbase on his podcast to call Turner (AS parent company) directly and complain about the show.
P R O O O O O O O V E I T

He stopped caring, no more tissue box or anything. If you actually do research it's Nick,and even Charls to some degree, who put in hours and hours of work, wrote scripts, got them on adult swim, and bring them to fame. Only reason Sam is popular is because of his vertical videos and Nick.
Sam has always expressed his want of being a stand up comedian and not internet videos.
(His standup is almost always horrible, which relies on, crime statistics, and shock and never a well layered joke. Not to mention the constant need of his notes and slow reading.)

>Charls and Nick are so fucking funny, and it pisses me off that we'll never see anything from either of them again:
Imagine being Charls and Nick and seeing your retarded friend ruined your only chance of success because he wanted to impress his white supremacist friends on his twitter. Just imagine being them and having to deal with that Imagine having to be associated with that.

>At least MDE went out with a bang
More like a wet fart. Why is this thread still here? Isn't this board for television and film?

Keep trying

DUDE WEED

That trap he fucked made him addicted to dick.

6:40 +

>Nick
>Most down to earth humour. Could bring to your house and he'd get on well with your dad
>get on well with your dad
>Could bring to your house
>and he'd get on well with your dad
>your dad
>he'd get on well with your dad

Jesus Crist

We're at a family BBQ in this situation. They're cooking the meats

His latest standup is embarrassing. The manslave improv was so bad I think Charls just left because he was ashamed. His Rutgers talk is a flop sequel to an Inconvenient Anime.

Is that real? I need to be filled in on this

kid, i got memes older than you

You obviously want nicks dad bod, just admit it

>If you actually do research it's Nick,and even Charls to some degree, who put in hours and hours of work, wrote scripts, got them on adult swim

Link? I know Nick kept badgering them but that's about it

And you don't?

why do you guys hate Sam so much? I think he's studly :)

he's a self admitted beta who was raised with no dad.

so he redpilled unironically and seeks a father figure in the alt-right ( catering to them in World Peace)

he fucked himself over thinking he'd successful in media and spout out off half the shit he does, without at least doing something of note first..

Kek, lying. You even used kid you must be new. Is this babies first board?

post-ironic bj

>"If you like the show, great, support the show. If you're listening and you hate this thing, if you think that it's evil, or you think it's spreading messages of hate, hatred of women, anti-Semitism, you should speak out, you should go and let the advertisers know. And that's where your voice will be heard."

Wow Tim is an asshole.

what?
Nick moved out to La and tried stand-up for a while before doing the antique shop shit.

Sam's always wanted to be in skit/sketch type humor, even boarding on performance art (his stand-up)

he fucked up Nick an Charl's with his alt-right shit.

kid, i was trolling Sup Forums when you were busy sucking on your moms titties

I highly doubt the 3 people that tune into to Tim's show had the amount of leverage and pressure to get Hyde's show canceled

>explains why Brett is upset about MDE.
>He supports his friend.
>Hasn't watched the show.
>Says he's aware there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes.
>says his major issue with any of it is the MDE fans doing their coordinated shitposting against him
>doesn't like how Sam is such a negative person attacking his own coworkers
>who cares what I like?
>not my business to anyone whats good or bad
>its not fun to be eating shit so he doesn't want to send that to them
>but if you don't like a show there's nothing wrong with making your voice heard

spends 5 minutes being pretty fair and nuanced about a guy whose fanbase is toxic. drops a fuck off bomb at the end.

jesus you idiots are pathetic. It's funny that, if Tim was the one responsible for getting Sam fired, IT WAS YOUR FAULT LOL.

There's literally nothing wrong with what he said though

Stefan Molyneux has been his father figure for a while now

whats the problem?

Sam needs to stop following internet meme figures desu

>but if you don't like a show there's nothing wrong with making your voice heard

vs what he actually said

>if you think that it's evil, or you think it's spreading messages of hate, hatred of women, anti-Semitism, you should speak out, you should go and let the advertisers know.

Sure. Nothing off about that. Perfectly normal, also great stuff blaming Sam for him getting harassed on twitter by Sup Forums after he baited them.

You are beyond reach, friends.

>Techno Toys
that's a shame
I thought the work they did on College Cunts, Mom's and Officer Maggot was amazing....
you're probably right though, I heard the humour in the book's is more in line with earlier work so I might check it out.

He started unironically believing in cancerous politics.

Look at this guy. It says he's smokin and there's literally smoke coming off his body.

makes u think

>Sure. Nothing off about that. Perfectly normal
yeah being opposed to misogyny and anti-semitism is literally "perfectly normal."
>Sure. Nothing off about that. Perfectly normal
you know as well as I do that Sam was stoking the fires and MDE fans where shitposting Tim. STOP FUCKING LYING YOU DELUSIONAL KEK. WE WHERE ALL HERE.
>You are beyond reach, friends.
lol so is Sam's career m8

>the shitty joke about california he tries telling before saying your quote
jesus, Tim is worse than Sam, he's not funny unless his acting 100% goofy. Plus this piece of shit said he'd wouldn't even watch World Peace, he got Sam fired purely off his beliefs.

You are completely deluded, my friend.

You're a great target audience for Tim. Something painfully politically correct, yet still so randum XD.

He's not funny to begin with, then he started spouting pol memes

>Sam was stoking the fires
Where? He literally told his followers on twitter to not attack anyone.
>MDE fans where shitposting Tim
Tim was kicking the hornet nest that is Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general, and then he blamed it all on MDE fans. Pretty convenient though, since he owns a production company that will probably take over the timeslot that MDE had.