Y'all mother fuckaz need to shut the fuck up about poortugal and Ar6ent1Na , their a lost fucking cause

y'all mother fuckaz need to shut the fuck up about poortugal and Ar6ent1Na , their a lost fucking cause.

the true dark horse of this World cup is uruguay,

>midfield stacked
>defense even more stacked.
>offense beyond stacked

Attached: uruguay flag.png (275x183, 3K)

>midfield stacked
We're talking about Uruguay over here, they play a slightly more advanced version of English hoofball.

and yet everyone on this pleb board rates england, and think england is gonna be a seminfinalist

and inform urself , their midfield is indeed stacked

>he doesnt know

drop some redpills on these bitches again lad

tell them how stacked ur midfield is lad

Who you got besides Cavani and el rey de las ratas?

forgot their names, but they play for madrid, juventus and corinthians, all under 24, and can all shoot blooters according to an uruguyan I talked to on sp

Literally who

>actually good defense
>literal who midfield
>above average attack

I don't see you guys getting past the quarter finals

not just muh blooters but they can also mark and pass the ball. This will be the first Uruguayan team in a long time with a working midfield

do you lads have any promising forwards to replace cavani and suarez?

>literal who midfield
I was looking at Mexicos team on google and almost all ur players play in liga MX and are literally whos , I want mexico to do good but ur best players are in midtable la liga clubs.

Uruguay has promising players that maybe literal who now, but they are making their names for themselves as we speak

check this out

Not really. Lets hope something comes out in the next 4 years.
Theres a couple good goalscorers topping on LeLiga but they are >stuani and a young lad called Maxi Gomez who is only a meme prospect.

>tfw been a charruaboo since I was a kid
MURDERBALL IT'S COMING HOME LADS

I pray to God he bites someone

murderball is gone for good with this NT
unless we're losing and it's sure we're out of the WC

nice
considering betting on Suarez to get the tournament golden boot now

We are happy that they are way better than the guys before but anyway, they are still three Serie A midfielders, a Real Madrid loan out and a Boca Juniors player, argentine meme.

since youre here, what went wrong in the last WC in uruguay besides suarez getting banned? Why did u lose to congolombia?

based

Attached: garra charrua.webm (960x540, 1.7M)

obviously we're not world cup contenders but we're playing way better than in 2014

counter-attack based football that needed Suarez to '''''work''''''
Suarez bit a guy and then we were left resourceless

It was the break point of 2010's team. The battling midfield we had back then was not aging very well, along with Forlán, Lugano and Maxi Pereira.
We could still sit back and hoof it to Cavani and Suárez, but doing that with Cavani alone in front was rather hard to succeed. The James scored that wonderful blooter and we couldnt score for shit although we were able to take the game to Colombia after they scored.
I think we just gave Colombia the ball for way too long and didnt trust ourselves on beating them.

damn thats sad, mane, thanks for explanations

>forlan silently keking

that sucks that he didnt even get a chance to play i wanted to see more blooters, i guess 34 years is just too old for forwards

the world needs to know about the power level of murderguay

>the world needs to REMEMBER about the power level of murderguay
fix'd

CHI

Wtf you on about, everyone shits on England besides brits and that one aussie. Uruguay are literally who tier besides cavani, godin and Dracula.

>everyone shits on England besides brits
specially brits*

Bad thread
Go away