Stand up if you hate the french

stand up if you hate the french

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20110802-france-world-most-depressed-nation-who-study-research-headlines-antidepressants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hon hon baguette up hon hon my ass hon hon

standing right now

explain why should i

*sits down*

good posts

bad posts

+1

enough with these threads

*stands up*

good frog

*spins around in a circle*

T H I S

FR*NCE HATE GENERAL WHEN?

you didn't explain i won't stand up
go the FUCK on and explain

Hate is too strong of an emotion to feel towards French

*murders civilians in your country*

Homos with a condescending attitude, think their culture is better than everyone else

shut the fuck up you dirty piece of shit

fight me sheepfucker
i'll make your anglo teeth worse

you are not new zealand user
i don't believe you

Ironically their culture is garbage. Haven't produced anything relevant to world culture since the guillotine.

france is gay

yes, except for being surrender faggots

ok now im fully convinced
i stand up fuck france

I hate any country than hates mine so *stands up*

bumping your thread honhon

Is it worth learning French? I have family in France and I can't be bothered to learn the language because I hate the French, so I'm losing touch with that part of family. Is there anything in French culture that's worth learning French for? I need motivation.

they had great minds in the past
one of my favorite being Descartes, i read some of his books, they are very good

you should keep your mouth shut, there's plenty of reasons to hate france but culture ain't one of them
The whole impressionist movement, the school of Nice, and the only cuisine in the world that's not only rfined but actually diverse without just being a heap of local spices.

The real reason to hate france is that they're self hating, pill gobbling depressives that keep shitting out their education system more and more. In the future years all graduates are gonna be either plumbers or hooked on aphetamines, that's already the case in med and l'X.

It's a great sounding language imo

It's your right not to stand Kevin, but let me introduce you to someone who CAN'T STAND because he was defending that right.

>The real reason to hate france is that they're self hating

ah...........

french people love russians and russia in general
it's just less known because the weebs overshadow it

I hate them

france24.com/en/20110802-france-world-most-depressed-nation-who-study-research-headlines-antidepressants

yeah you said it yourself french education is declining, so it is only becoming worse stupid frog

also wash yourselves ffs

The irony is that you say you hate France for being self-hating... unless you're not actually French?

The French flag is neat

How would you kill a Finnshit roach subhuman filth? Would you rape him/her first? Would torture him/her?

Here's what I would do:

First, I would gouge the Finnfucks eyes out. Then I would fuck the other eye socket with my huge dick and cum in there. After that, I would piss on another eye socket. Then I would slice his/her throat and watch him/her slowly dying, gargling blood, suffocating and crying mixture of blood, tears, sperm and piss.

The more fragile the Finnroach the better (child, female) with lots of dreams and plans for the future. They would all shatter in that moment.

*sits on your face*
*sharts down your throat*

That's low effort and you know it.
First you take hear hands and duct tape it to a mug then pour boiling water in it. So that she's burned but doesn't die of shock if she's that fragile.
then you bandage it and allow her to live as you adoptive daughter, treating her nicely but distantly. but every week or so you rape her.
Then after a year or two you stop raping her and prgressively warm up to her. You tell her that you'll be letting her go. When the day arrives you burn her hadn again and drown her in the bathtub.

reporting in. standing up. grabbing my SIG 550 assault rifle.

ANCHOR ME

IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR DEEP BLUE SEA

ANCHOR ME

>terrorist attack by the French government on a Greenpeace boat that's protesting nuclear testing in the Pacific that kills a Dutch guy

#justkiwithings

Great thread

The french are the most butthurt posters BY FAR even more than britshits

Paris deserved it
Justice for rainbows end!!!

France is the flaming torch of human enlightenment, the beacon of hope and freedom, the cradle of culture and civilization.

Only a complete and utter barbarian would hate it.

>muh OC
je t'aime mon ami, oui oui

>I hate the French
I bet you don't even know us.

>french people love russians and russia in general
errr...

Love the French

Big fan of France

Do not harbour any dislike for the French

France is a beautiful country with beautiful people. Best ally we could ever ask for.

You know I always heard this meme that the french are arrogant, but it's just that a fucking meme, it isn't true. And I empathize with the ones who are fed up with english speaking tourists who refuse to learn a single word of french. I feel the same way about new yorkers who come and trash my hometown and cause a ruckus in every restaurant. They're truly misunderstood by us, and I wanna aplogize, and let everyone know that I've only met lovely french people.

Massive love for the French. Just an overall brilliant people.

Magnificent art and history. Love French culture. Simple as.

now this is some real ouiaboo shit.

Hate France, wish England would annex us

HATE yanks.

He's right though, the French are top tier folk

based brit

why are the french so perfect?

So... the tough question.
How many expats in this thread?

Tout homme a deux patries : la sienne et la France.

They rose from the ashes of Rome to create deep and lasting culture, history, and art, underwent a revolution and empire that changed the world, suffered the unimaginable during 2 world wars, and continue to be a country that sees more tourism than any other, is a top 10 GDP, has immeasurable soft power, one of the strongest militaries, and did it all with continuing grace and style.

Ceci

uncalled for really

He's right though, the Yanks are bottom tier folk

2bh I just have to take your word for it since I've never left here.