"I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to become...

>"I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to become oil drillers, and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk."

-Ben Affleck, during the Armageddon commentary track

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
youtube.com/watch?v=lzPPJEk0grk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In that photo he totally looks like his brother.

>and he told me to shut the fuck up
Not an argument

its still a great movie

DONT WANNA CLOUSSSSEEEEE MY AYYYYYYYYYYSSS

DONT WANNA FAAAAUUULLLLLLL ASSLLLEEEEEEEP

Hahaha bin al'fleki is such a cuck he just shuts up when someone tells him to.

>astronauts in charge of taking the shuttle to and from the asteroid are involved from start to finish
>ben al'fecki never once realised this

what a cuck

>oil drillers
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U

Say anything you want but this was pure kino just like The Rock was.

thats how batman looked in dcu when he started fighting crime?

Ben sounds so young and high as fuck.

KKE

wtf I love Ben Affleck now!

that commentary sounds really good
youtube.com/watch?v=lzPPJEk0grk

What went wrong bros?

;_;

He was a young pretty boy until 20 years in Gotham broke his spirit.

I like how when he says "shut your mouth" the last time someone in the movie is also being told to shut up

/ourguy/ Marlel BTFO

Had a mild life crisis. Got reckless with his cheating. Fucked dumb bimbos and wife found out. She left him and then spent a couple years becoming an alcoholic after getting clean ten years before. Fucked up his dream project Live by night by rushing it, probably because of stress at home. Did a good job as Batman but won't get credit for it because of the bad ratings BvS got.

I hate Batman v superman but it's a damn shame Affleck will never get a shot at Batman with a competent writer and director, he did the best he could with such bad material.

He's only going to do the bare minimum he's contractually obligated to do for his solo movie and then he's out, he's already dropped out of directing it.

ben is literally /ourguy/

he should join half in the meme

Kind of makes me wish we had a single Batman that aged with the movies a la Huge Jackedman's Wolverine.