Why do few millennials get married these days?

Why do few millennials get married these days?

cant afford to get married

Everything has been institutionalized.
There's no merit in it anymore besides one-sided profit.

>getting married to a midget with height complex
Literally 100% end in divorce.

I remember him talking about not wanting kids with her because she's so short and it would ruin their kids genes

her fucking reaction was priceless

Because women nowadays are shit. I'm in my 30's and my choices are women who were sluts in their twenties or women who are fat as shit. For me it's better to do what I enjoy and hold out hope I'll be able to fuck an android before I die.

I´m working on my education.

>blue hair in your wedding pictures

Ugh. I want to think she'll be embarrassed by this one day but I know she won't.

Because men are sick of getting fucked over financially because some dipshit cunt decided to do so for [insert any ridiculous stupid reason here] and getting our kids taken always from us while said cunt gets all the praise and support while men are just dumped like simps.

please find this and post it.

I always wonder why tall guys marry midgets. He's going to have manlets and they are going to hate him.

I want to get married one day but honestly I'm just too scared of being fucked over in the long run and missing out on experiencing life without so many worries.

Marriage is a really stupid concept

financially unwise given divorce risk

Because marriage has gone from a religious ceremony to celebrate the love of a man and a woman to an obligatory stepping stone in a relationship that requires you to risk half of everything you own if a woman decides she doesnt like you at any point for the rest of your lives.

Can't afford to get married and woman are usually useless whores, that can't even cook.

Not really it's just Hollywood completely corrupted it

Arguably the first institution they started to dig into
Relationships and marriage then race after that

My first career failed. I have no money and am trying to retrain.

>women can't cook
It's a good detector if she will be a good or bad wife.
If she can't just drop her next day after good fuck.

This.

My dad is close to 6ft and my mum is maybe less than 5ft. I'm barely 5'7

>jew marrying a blue haired midget with an undercover cuck thread
You really wanna rustle some jimmies here

useless institution that bears no merit and no benefit to the two individuals in it

marriage was only ever useful to cement two families financial unions together into on

its amazing that it took this long to fall apart

>blue hair
no

>Why do few millennials get married these days?

I saw it years ago when I followed some of her stuff, but there's no way I could find it now.

I think there's still a general on /wsg/ about her full of autistic losers that religiously watch her that probably have a webm of it saved or something

True.

Another red flag is when she likes to party which basically translate that she had 500 cocks in her before ending 18.

Because they only care about ME ME ME and can't fathom the idea of forming a union with someone else and starting a family.

>yfw jews invent the unilaterally declared marriage
it goes like this:

>woman declares financial & emotional dependency on man
>court declares marriage
>git cuqqed
>git cuqqed

Your not millennial you bitter old man

ahahaha...a fucking leaf...lol

I can hardly find someone whom I want to spend 5 minutes with, much less my entire fucking life.

why should you get married when you can have casual sex/ half arsed ftw relationships your whole life?

I want to get married, but worthwhile women are rare

*fwb relatioships

I was born in 85 you cum guzzler.

"Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid-1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation"

It feels good to find someone you can trust and depend upon for emotional support and love.

>Not really it's just Hollywood completely corrupted it

It's the other way around. Women corrupted Hollywood.

This.

You guys scream about feminism, the end of the family, coalburners, degenerate whores, the price of having children today, divorce, the weakening of the man, etc. and wonder why modern men are running away from marriage.

mairrage is a fucking stupid social contract that gives no benefit

Have kids with a woman you love but we both agreed were not getting officially married

Because you have to speak to them.

whats the point

More than half were products of divorce.

this

>pamper and mollycoddle a group of people through their entire lives
>surprised when they become egoistical spoiled brainded psychopaths.
It's not just their brains being different it's the entire society bending over for them.

>and wonder why modern men are running away from marriage

No, we don't wonder. We know why. Because western women turned to shit.

>it's the entire society bending over for them

Not really, it's the daddy government elected by women for women.

Why do millennials chew with their mouths open?

Why do millennials like sticking cocks up their ass?

Who is this Jew-Dwarf couple?

that women will cheat on him with a nigger. women are gonna women

>woman with dyed hair
>getting married

something ain't right about that pic friendo

Because I am 5ft 8in with a small penis

Regardless of how funny or whatever I am that's positive ill always be inferior so I have to adapt using different methods such as maybe dating a Japanese woman or something like that.

My attitude and discipline is good though so maybe ill adopt a kid its just that I have shit genetics.

What are the studies of a single dad taking care of a kid anyway?

Liberals and SJWs have no shame. If they're in the wrong and they know they're in the wrong, they'll make it seem like they're in the right and everyone else is in the wrong.

yeah but you have your friends for that (no homo)

So you're around the age of 30 and still working on your education.

Men pamper women at work, on school, on the street, on bars, clubs, everyfuckingwhere. It's on the male's nature to treat females like delicate little flowers and most men don't even realize. They are anything BUT flowers, the so called "emotional intelligence" is exactly this, the ability to manipulate men to do things for them, but because they lack rational intelligence they are unable to pick WHAT men should be doing.

In the end of the day if a dog doesn't respect his owner it's not the dog's fault, it's the owner that hasn't imposed enough respect.

It's fucking expensive and uncessary since it's not a required social convention to live with your partner or have children out of wedlock like it used to be. It's the last thing on my list to do after getting a house, travelling a bit, getting a non-shit mode of transport, getting some well-bred dogs and caring for their needs and hopefully some guns.

It's at a marginally lower rate than the last generation and that can be mostly attributed to them getting married later in life, but there are still plenty of millennials getting married. Where are the statistics that show otherwise?

Because feminism and statism have twisted marriage into a situation where men have nothing to gain and everything to lose, and it's extremely easy for women to take it from them

>tell your fiancee to dye her hair
>married a woman with dyed hair

?

Wow, you sure showed him!

While not related, doesn't Brazil have the most cuck worthy tv show ever? Like some black guy cucked white guy and made him pay for the kid and girl

>Because I am 5ft 8in with a small penis
this, except that i'm 5'7. being with women will always make me feel like shit. and women can't give emotional support. when they see our weak spot they leave with the stronger one.

The most attractive girl I know looks and personality wise is dating someone who is a dorky looking 5'8 manlet.

He's a lawyer who is really interesting and has very similar hobbies to her. Just get your shit sorted mate.

Millennial means a person who reached young adulthood around the year 2000

She looks so good with normal hair colour, why does she do this to herself

Friends are nice, but nothing heals one's soul like a woman's acceptance and love. There's something in my primitive primate brain that makes me feel truly happy and alive. It sucks to be hurt, but I can handle it, it does somehow erase memory of times when things were good.

Early 20´s.

If God wanted someone to have blue hair, He would've made them with blue hair

its not worth it to get married. women are dumb, you will never have a deep conversation with them like with your best male friend while on drugs, they expect you to do more for them than they would do for you, they`re naive and have double standards etc.
its not about the money.

>In the end of the day if a dog doesn't respect his owner it's not the dog's fault, it's the owner that hasn't imposed enough respect.

The dog doesn't elect a government to harm his owner.

Stop blaming men.

Because we:
a) are spoilt for choice in a partner
b) have short attention spans
c) have few role models for marriage
d) don't need marriage to get any of the benefits that were once the domain of marriage

Lots of people can't afford it.
You need a good job, and good woman and a decent home.
How many people have all these requirements ?

Then you're not a millennial

>dating a Japanese woman
Why are all yanks fooled by this meme?

Japanese women are the same as women everywhere.

Most of the fat as shit ones are/were sluts too. You are being too kind.

But that's wrong Finboy

How much does dating actually cost a week if you were to guess? It's gotta be fucking expensive.

Give me one good reason why I should get married?

no
millenial is someone born on jan 1, 00 or later

Show me where they keep the women that aren't whores, and I'll get married.

How many threads like this you will be making today?

Because you should not let the nucleus-family-hating jews win.

> But but but... all women are whores!
Maybe, just fucking maybe you are looking in whore-hotspots? Or maybe you are not worth anything more.

Who is it that elected this government? Who let women get "rights" such as those retarded rape laws and child alimony? Who allows for women to receive a lighter treatment in the army?

Women only have as much power as men give to them.

Then why would millennials have marriages when they aren't even 18 yet??

>not getting a young and clueless gf so you can redpill her and mold her as you want

b-b-but all women are whorees! this is why I can't get laid
how much a beta are you?
gtfo to /r9k/

I've been trying to take the redpill approach lately, ignoring women and focussing on #1 then letting them fall into your frame naturally and taking what you want from them, leading the interaction to make sure you're screwing them and they never end up screwing you.

I still chuckle when I think about how all my childhood I was taught to treat girls a certain way and all that time it was women teaching me to act this way. It's great when you're a sweet little boy and you're adorable and then when you grow up nobody tells you that women find it repulsive and will actually resent and punish you for the behaviours they were trying to instil in you in the first place. I spent 20 years treating women like I'd want to be treated and I never got anything but watching my crushes sleep with my friends and a drunken kiss from a girl who didn't even remember it the next day and slept with someone different that same night. I never got laid until I became a misogynist.

Getting laid is easy, there's literally zero effort involved. Finding a woman that's worth more than her holes is the hard part.

Millenials were born around the late 80's and up the the year 2000

Is not that complicated, just need to look in the right places(no tinder etc.), most of the time women are the ones who want the long commitment because they know their biological clock is ticking much faster than ours.
I am 28 and my fg have 22 I redpilled the fuck out of her.
If she is not some leftist feminist you can mold her as you want seriously, woman trend to follow someone older and more experienced and successful than her, is something so natural I was amazed how easy it was to implant the reasonings I want in her.

Eh, i think she is pulling it off pretty well. Unlike the other 99%.

I've never had any problem molding women to my liking, even feminists -- but I'll never offer any commitment to a women who's been with another man. They disgust me.

how am i supposed to feel anything for someone that just blindly follows my every word like a midnless drone, a husk that is only good for fucking and nothing else. no opinions will be exchanged and no passionate discussion about exploration of space will take place because women are only good at kitchening and even that is something they are getting progressively worse at.

Is that dodger and her Britbong boyfriend?

Why would any sane man gamble half his assets and incomes on the whims of a millenial woman?

>dyed hair
Mental issues detected

Lol.

Never mind i found the pic