Adulthood is realising the sequel was better

Adulthood is realising the sequel was better

wrong

you have to be 18+ to post here

Adulthood is not watching horror movies.

That was a reboot.

The sequel was something else and also shit

The sequel sucked, but still was better than the "Three Shitheads Lost Innawoods" original.

Any horror movie that """tries to spook you!!""" is retarded and for children, because adults wont get scared by a fucking movie. There is however slow burn kino horror that attacks insecurities and sticks in the mind..

Setting the bar pretty low I see.

>Blair Witch is a 2016 American found footage supernatural horror film directed by Adam Wingard[4] and written by Simon Barrett.

>It is the third film in the Blair Witch series and a direct sequel to the 1999 film The Blair Witch Project, ignoring the events of its 2000 follow-up film Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2.

Yeah, adults spend all their time worrying about which genres of movie are most "adult".

oh ok.

The word kino is for children you insufferable cuck.

not by itself but with that fan edit circulating around, I would agree.

>fan edit
Link?

Oh FUCK, so THIS was the right one. I should have put "blair witch" instead of "witch" on extratorrent. I watched that piece of shit VVitch movie for nothing. Fuck.

Not watched the second and not gonna. The first was boring as shit.

why dont you go ahead and just post a link

the VVitch is probably the greatest horror movie of all time. get fucked

>horror

it was a well acted, well directed, well shot, well engaging atmospheric period piece supernatural drama

gonna disagree. that was a horror movie. just because it doesnt have any jumpscares or a "bad guy" doesnt mean it wasnt horror.

that movie fuels my nightmares

it's shit! SHIT!!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR OPINION LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

>"Wouldst thou like to live Redditly?"

youre a huge fucking pussy

Blair Witch is terrible, and probably one of the worst sequels I've ever seen. It's executed in a very stupid way and has absolutely nothing about what made the original good except for vague cliches. I'm almost convinced the directors haven't actually seen The Blair Witch Project, and just based their movie on negative reviews that talked about how it was nothing but dumb characters lost in the woods.

youre a huge fucking retard

like being afraid of watching kid's movies for fear of getting spook?

Only the dopiest easily impressed millennial would ever think the 2016 film was better.

A lot of them dog the original for being boring without realizing just how truly atmospheric it was. For a long time it was played off like an actual event, and with the internet just starting to gain widespread traction, it was a big deal back when few, if any, films had any kind of viral campaign. I hate to be the old man talking about how much better it was back in the day, but seriously, they made you feel like fucking anything could be out there, and anybody who lives any kind of woods could relate.

Then, true to form, the 2016 film was chock full of empty headed superficial bullshit. The hotheaded character, several attempts at a twist that range from stupid to impossible, the inconsequential scene in the tunnel specifically done for the trailer, the gross out with the leg scene that isn't explained, the bad CGI slendermen that aren't explained, the shoehorned time distortion plot that isn't explained, and of course, the big climax full of bright lights and jump scares, neither of which are actually explained. Worst of all, the entitled director who goes from smug to pissy when confronted with what he's done, and refused to give one speck of satisfaction out of his own butthurt ("Well we would have liked a sequel to explain all this, but you didn't come see it, so fuck you.")

I'm pretty convinced they had no fucking clue what they were doing. Take out the Blair Witch part and it's another straight-to-DVD Syfy Saturday night movie no one would ever think about again.