Why are Americans stupid?

Why are Americans stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5-EGpzGIt8
youtu.be/gluIJfoWUW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Invented the Jock-Nerd culture, which basically turned being educated into a social negative.

this
being a stupid criminal is "cool" here.

I would have picked Australia for the laughs

>those people who picked South Korea

Apparently they don't teach the distinction between north and south to these people

They deserve a pat on the back for just recognizing that one of the two Koreas is the answer

This, in America if you aren't Chad in school you're basically subhuman.

>out in the middle of the ocean

You're right. Wtf is wrong these people.

They arent just who care where is North Korea?

what's up with the random ocean dots

They have a culture that glorifies ignorance

To the other burgers in this thread, what kind of geography education did you get?
Honestly I think throughout all 12 years of my education I had 3 or so geography classes, two of which focused solely on the USA. Everything else I know I about geography I picked up on my own.

Better than expected tbqh

Some people are just bored/from Sup Forums

In more scientific studies it shows a very similar lack of geographic education though.

We had to memorize countries on a map. Not much of it stuck, and I only got interested in geography and history from talking to people from those countries on here.

at least they pointed at a Korea

>americans are stupid
>jock culture
>being stupid is cool

I'd like to see you fucking nerds say that to Scott Steiner, an all-american university graduate who still had time to get into wrestling and become a world champion both in amateur and pro divisions. Here's the guy single-handedly making the argument for the war against iraq.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5-EGpzGIt8

I fucking triple-dare you to say you'd even come close to being able to refute him. Just face it, jocks are more intelligent than most of you.

Yeah, everything I learned about geography was learned outside of school. The only map I remember seeing in school is a US map, and it didn't even include Mexico or Canada. It was just our country minus the rest of the continent and oceans.

I don't understand how someone could honestly think that North Korea is in the ocean, or off the coast of India.

lol the fucking boongs are hiding secret north korean agents

>a american pointed my island as north korea
thanks ameri-kun i feel little relevant now

World History class had a portion where for each continent we had a test over every country and the major lakes/rivers/mountains.
But really who the fuck remembers anything from school.

Meanwhile I can name every single country on the map.......

fact is that most Americans don't give a shit because there's no reason to memorize where North Korea is. What are you planning on flying there solo with no equipment?

Why do you know all those irrelevant tiny islands?

where was trump's dot

desu if you told me to label eastern europe on a blank map I'd be pretty screwed

I wonder if most Americans aren't interested in foreign countries...

I taught myself basic geography when I was 5 years old with maps.

>if a street murrican was asked to aim nukes at north korea he could point at you
wouldn't be so happy about that

>which basically turned being educated into a social negative.
that would be niggers

the hugest blight on American society is that white suburban and urban kids bought into the 1990s nig-rap phase. it was more destructive on white society than crack-cocaine was on black society.

>The "anecdote to statistical average" trick
not going to work on me poortugal

we can annex you another 30 years if it would delight you
or you can have 300 more Spanish years

Any time in school spent learning about the rest of the world in school is time spent not learning about slavery and the holocaust

Because I am an autist and I learn them. Why learn any other country? Autism.

Not him but if you applied your autism to specific areas that can be economized and exploited, you can make megabux

not anyone in this conversation but i also have been trying to do this

it isn't hard, it's not like it takes real autism, it's just studying a map for 10 minutes a day and quizzing yourself

i don't have a real work ethic though so it's not like i could apply this autism to much, it's just a slower paced autism

I prefer being shut in housewife ok the very thought of leaving the house to go work for a boss sends me into panic mode.

low iq
56% white
10% black

The Iraq war was made just to remove an enemy of the Jews

youtu.be/gluIJfoWUW8

>that one guy who guessed papua new guinea

kek