>you can't
Sweatheart, please...

I cant

x-files

not sci-fi, mystery

why not both

Atlantis was better tbqhwy

wholeheartedly agree

I wish they finished it, I wish we got the Atlantis movie. Fuck even Stargate Universe didn't even get an ending.

The whole franchise feels like it's missing an ending.

Looks like the Problem Child 2 poster.

>Im actually a tokra lol
Always makes me smile

Universe was my favourite series. So much potential. WHY DID THEY CANCEL IT REEEEE.

universe was fucking terrible. You should stop posting here and move over to reddit desu

Downvoted

GOOLD?

i can't

but Expanse is close

Wormhole X-treme

SG:U Finally, fucking FINALLY got away from the mythology that was stagnating throughout SG:! and SG:A. I was fucking tired of earth's lore being the source of literally everything. SG:U Broke that then started to build on the characters. Rush was so well played by Carlyle.

SG:U Literally broke the bonds that shackled the others, it became limitless in its potential and you, like so many faggots before you just couldn't see that, couldn't give it a chance. Fuck, even SG:1 started out really poorly.

this is correct

>even SG:1 started out really poorly
sg1 had a few bad episodes in the first 2 seasons but it didnt start out poorly, in fact i still find it wonderful on rewatches and think it really sets the tone of the show perfectly
i dont hate sgu (quite liked the second season and was disappointed it got canceled), but the showrunners really fucked up with s1. they should've known better.

SG1 started pretty fucking strong coming off of an amazing movie, they didn't have to go through a lot of the bullshit. Unfortunately SGU is tainted by Atlantis ever having existed

looks nothing like scifi. make your kinky muppet show a seperate thread

this

Sliders

SGU was a huge mistake. It sucked balls and Rush was a pompous edgy twit overhyped by Brit fans who can't lick his ass enough. Get over yourselves.

Sliders was great until the Professor got killed off. It quickly went down hill from there.

cringe

Anime doesn't qualify as a legitimate television sci-fi show. It's a freaking cartoon. Voice acting isn't like real acting.

.o7
RIP

Leave sci-fi TV kino me

Fuck no it wasn't. Too much copy-pasting from SG1, shit villains and shit characters

GET THE FRACK OUT OF HERE

SGU had huge potential, but the writers squandered it all.

>communication stones
>lucian alliance
>Chloe
>tried too hard to be like BSG

And so on. The series should have been way more outlandish in feel - the characters should actually be isolated, on the other side of the universe, with eerie stuff happening everywhere around them. Instead we got trips to clubs on earth via ancient stones and everyone having sex while in other people's bodies.

It seasons 3 and 4 were as good as 1 and 2, I would actually agree with you

>Name a better sci-fi show.

>everyone having sex while in other people's bodies.
This bothered the fuck out of me. Also everything in this post is accurate.

SG-1 best SG

SGA was pretty cool. They stuck with the SG-1 formula that worked unlike that wanna-be Battlestar Galatica SGU piece of crap. The Wraith were a bad ass villian. How did you not like based Todd?

Fucking loved Todd.

Everything about his introduction episode was fucking gold.

Andromeda

So anons, how would you successfully resurrect Stargate as a franchise?

youtube.com/watch?v=NXvaQlK2PIU

mah niggs

I loved this show but I felt like they didn't do enough variation with the Goold to keep them fresh and interesting. Every Goold was essentially interchangeable and they all had identical objectives and methods. The show could have gotten a lot of mileage out of the Goold's parasitic nature with identity theft, body horror, infiltration and just generally making the Goold feel more like bizarre alien eels masquerading as humans rather than evil humans with funny voices.

If they hadn't focused so much on the religion and destiny aspects is could've been amazing. If they had just focused on a rag-tag fleet struggling to avoid falling to pieces it would've been god-tier.
Also would've been nice if they made Cylons hiding among them a much bigger deal rather than a minor subplot for a few episodes
I'm getting my men back

Last half of SGU S2 was great. Once they gave up on the 90210 ugly asian lesbian drama and got to the space shit.

>Name a better sci-fi show

TNG and SG1 are my all time favorite sci-fi shows. Maybe I'm biased because I grew up watching them. If I had to choose one though it would be SG1 because I enjoyed the characters and the adventures they went on more so.

So what are the best quantum leap episodes?

The Leap Home Part I and II

;_;

WATCH IT, ZIGGY

I actually did see this episode, it made me sad.

He aged beautifully.

I'd let him " OH BOY " me, if you know what I mean

Yeah you would!

lol faggots