Tell me what you know about my home states

Tell me what you know about my home states.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny names

Rednecks in one, Redskins in the other.

I know that New Mexico is the murder capital of the southwest, and that penalties for violent crime are extremely soft - pic related literally slaughtered five people, and only had to do a few years in jail.

you're either white trash or a fucking cancer chicano

new mexico is probably going to become the first hispanic majority state in new mexico, it also seems to have become more reliably democrat

Either dealing myth or doing myth

It’s also one of the single shittiest states in the US

>new mexico
nice scenery, delicious food, good art. but also poor and isolated.

>mississippi
worst state in the union by many metrics, but probably good food if it's anything like louisiana. social backwater.

50% nigger 50% spic

0% American

Hey OP, can you name the provinces in my country? In ANY country that doesn't speak your language? No?

Then why do you think anyone can tell which square blob is called what? They're pretty identical to outsiders.

native americans btw
not really a lot of white trash, but yea theres navajo and pueblo everywhere in nm
youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs
CHI
such a shame
delet
true on nm, not really with ms
thats why i said tell me what you know. but for your sake, new mexico and mississippi are the states listed. not even gonna bother with the first part tho

bulgaria is kinda irrelevant though. as an american (not OP btw), i can identify the states/provinces of some relevant countries like mexico and germany (along with those of almost all english-speaking countries). similarly, i'd probably recognize the states of the USA if i was from abroad, because it is a relevant country.

>NM
If I want desert, I am going to AZ, NV , or TX. Mb even UT tho its thing with alcohol is a major turnoff
>Mississippi
I'd rather consider Midwest like Michigan or Ohio. Even within the South, I would choose a better place like Georgia, North Carolina, or North Florida. I think even Louisiana or Alabama would be better. Mb it can be comparable to West Virginia

>CHI
I knew it. kill yourself half breed

I don't think I can name a single Mississippi city.
Haha I wasn't even sure if it was Mississippi or Alabama.

do you happen to be the butt of the 56% meme
Yeah, mississippi and alabama get shit on for being the worst of the union, but most people i talk to that aren't from the south can't really point out either on a map

only reason we get that dumb meme is because of people like you

brown people

most people who dont browse Sup Forums can't point out anything on a map 2bh

>New Mexico
uhhh breaking bad I guess
>Miss
biloxi is there

>New Mexico
>immediately thinking about hot steppes and Breaking Bad

i wonder if there´s still wh*Toids in New Mexico

In New Mexico, there is a vault deep in the desert with several metal tablets, with text carved into the tablets themselves.

The site is a deep archival center for the writings of the Scientology cult. Basically they want to ensure that their ideas survive even if the cult itself should die out someday.

HAIL STATE

fucking rip Nick Fitzgerald's ankle though

New Mexico is the site of the one of the best UFO cases of all time. The Zamora incident: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident

mississippi is the worst state in the union

Meth, bitch