youtube.com/watch?v=edCT-dyYA0s
youtube.com/watch?v=R7HLpe65fHY
youtube.com/watch?v=rDbqcMfUdlI
youtu.be/OdjqXOCeEtg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvOSyaDh3cmH8u91LvTfzXE7I0q-4dGGI
youtu.be/WMfI1AVAF_8?list=PLvOSyaDh3cmH8u91LvTfzXE7I0q-4dGGI&t=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=edCT-dyYA0s

I wanna pull a Wolfpack and take everything they got.

barry jenkins takes a lot too

youtube.com/watch?v=R7HLpe65fHY

i'm sure you already know a lot about being in closets user

Genuinely surprised by how well-informed he was in that video

Del Taco took an absolute heap too. Even asked about releases not even out yet, was great

>Genuinely surprised by how well-informed he was in that video
Actors usually are far more into film than they let on. Most of them also ostensibly watch 99% of new movies.

>being adult
>having 13 year old pubes on your face forever

I just would laugh and leave if this fag tried to talked to me about anything

>I just would laugh and leave if this fag tried to talked to me about anything

fucking badass dude

Dude that's BAD ASS.

Barnes and noble is closest I'll get to a criterion closet.

Del Toro's was horrible.

Half off sale is a god send

>Half off sale is a god send

Definitely, although I'll probably only pick up Stalker this coming summer.

Love that these dudes can just talk to each other like a group. They're fun. Would recommend their documentary.

I always say I am going to pick up like 1 or 2 films and wind up with 5 or 6

Did someone say Closet?

I would barely know or want any movies from there

are they the guys from The Hangover movies?

I'm pretty sure an average Sup Forums poster wouldn't even find one film which he recognizes there, Sup Forums is mostly a hollow plebland.

no

just see

god these kids are insufferable

if you have issues with your own anger and difficulty controlling the emotions within your, yeah pretty insufferable.

They had a hard life.

>tfw my celebrity doppelganger knows supreme Iranian kino

;____;

Criterion collection when?

I picked up the UK Masters of Cinema BR of it recently, heard it's fucking fantastic

cause he's a nigger

>that filename
zzzzz

Do you think there's an autism test to be allowed in?

Yeah but they have the taste of an average IMDb user

All this tells us is that they're not even up to speed with entry-level shit yet. I mean, from Criterion, only the Eclipse releases have anything I hadn't seen by the age of fifteen, with very few exceptions, most of which are films I avoided because they were clearly too middlebrow to be interesting.

>Nice movie, does it come with a tampon?

Who are these scum anyway?

Family of autists whose dad refused to let them out of the house until they were 20. They were raised by movies.

Why the fuck should anyone care though? I mean, why are they being a media thing? I hope their dad raped them wide and deep.

so they are Sup Forums: the family?

Yes. Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDbqcMfUdlI
1:13

I don't understand why anyone would want physical copies of movies everyone who'd want to see them has seen twenty years before Criterion put them out.

There's something about this that seems very pretentious. I don't doubt that most of the people that have on here actually enjoy these movies but seeing Michael Cera holding Close-Up... Get real.

>ywn go to the Criterion closet with your cutie wife who can't help getting wet as you praise classic arthouse films

I had no idea those two were married. Lucky bastard.

That guy is like one of those meme directors in the seventies who nobody can even put a title to like Alan Bridges. It's embarrassing how ready people are to swallow hype.

Their children will be the most autism ever to live

>who nobody can even put a title to like Alan Bridges.
Que?

way to be a insecure fag

Reproductions and special features are the only reason I would be interested in owning physical media.

I want to get the LOTR collection for its behind the scenes stuff.

>tfw I will never be that patrician

they're the best quality out there and loaded with bonus features

But Criterion does complete restorations of some of those "old films", put's a fuckload of extras/interviews/Q&A's/director commentaries on them and a neat new cover art for the film.
Without Criterion some of those films would become totally forgotten and lost

youtu.be/OdjqXOCeEtg

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvOSyaDh3cmH8u91LvTfzXE7I0q-4dGGI

As a general rule: skip most women, black guys have entry level taste, (non brit) europeans have best taste but they're usually odd personalities, americans and brits are entertaining but slightly shallow compared to the yuros.

disregard all of this Sup Forums bullshit

What about this?

newfaggot

disregard this nasty cuck shit and regard the post it's replying to

no, disregard this post I am quoting COMPLETELY

Have these guys made anything themselves or are they just famous for being trapped inside for 20 years?

Its a interesting perspective through a prisoners eyes and all they've had in life are movies, literally.

What's the best film Criterion's ever put out?

Has anyone ever selected it in the closet?

Jack Spider will if the Criterion people get collective brain damage and invite him

1. No, most of the time they apply artificial contrast enhancement to restorations that have been out in Europe for about a year prior. Hardly any of the films by living directors are worth having anyway, so commentaries are not an incentive, which leaves only stuff I don't want.

2. No, they would only be forgotten and lost by people with really entry-level taste. Criterion's contribution to film preservation has been nil; they do home video versions of entry-level movies. I have never found out about a movie for the first time because Criterion released it.

I'm amazed and saddened that you think Criterion's releases in any way obscure. Eclipse, okay, but the main range, no way.

ok bud. whatever you say

>DVD

kstew episode was the best one

>do you have ilsa she wolf of ss here

lol

I'm a really epic nerd and I think all their movies are SHIT. If I was invited I would publicily tell them to fuck off with their entry level, insincere, imdb-core flickerinos.

It's true.

What's the second film he takes? I cant make out the name

drive

youtu.be/WMfI1AVAF_8?list=PLvOSyaDh3cmH8u91LvTfzXE7I0q-4dGGI&t=31

WHAT DOES THE FUCKER SAY

nvm I found it you whoresons, it's -quadrophenia

Quadrophenia

cool

>be allowed to take movies
>take movies

Yo what the fuck why did you take movies?

>dude check out these shelves filled with plastic

Plastics will last longer than money

I have The Exterminating Angel, Videodrome, City Lights, and Wings of Desire.

>bro only likes capeshit
how can I join the wolfpack?

Criterion literally invented all the things you take for granted in home video you fucking retarded guy. They were the very first people to put out classic and foreign films on home video when the Laserdisc format launched. They were the first to include commentary, essays and bonus features.

There's some DVDs with bad video masters, but the vast majority of their Blu-rays come from 2K or 4K restorations with no grain removal or artificial sharpening. A lot of their foreign films look better than they do in their country of origin (Kieslowski Colors Trilogy is ass in France, Kurosawa films treated like shit in Japan).

Dont understand what this post was about.

Where do anons stream Criterion kino now that Hulu dropped them?

Filmstruck

Chuck Greene?

They just use FilmStruck now and it's way better than it ever was on Hulu. Special features, curated collections, and unlike Hulu you can actually do basic shit like search for directors.

and everyone would be better off for it.

literally Hausu, Criterion is responsible for the rediscovery of that film

good post

Thanks based anons

alright so i disregarded the first post, regarded the second post
then i disregarded the second post and again regarded the first post
i then disregarded the third post and am only regarding the fourth post, which i can't understand the meaning of without regarding the previous posts that led to it.

bad script

these videos and amoeba's whats in my bag series are so tight, I always ending up watching them for an hour or so

WHEN THE FUCK IS FILMSTRUCK COMING TO PS4

Literally, figuratively and ironically kill yourself

>streaming