New questionable content is in

new questionable content is in
blog post
SHE'S HELPING

These last few pages have been max retarded.

Is she some kind of autistic krogan or some shit?

The strip is retarded since Clai....I mean Jephy-Jeph outed Claire.

the job of a bartender is to keep the patrons just unhappy enough to keep drinking while pretending to be hospitable. if the patrons cheer up, they leave. this bartender is doing a fine job of driving people to drink.

Well, shit. He actually made me laugh.

This Author is so lazy, it drives me crazy.

i get what he is trying to do but i think he fucked up and made her to over the top to begin with.

I'm pretty sure it's a brain tumor, 'cause there was nothing funny in this strip.

I have to check that shit. Maybe it's because i'm drunk.

That ain't the only thing you gotta check, Fampai

Fucking apparently. The "bartenders are psychologists" thing is based on wanting tips, but god fucking damn it, that dynamic works!

>sister

This would have been funnier if she handed him the shotgun.

>I'm supposed to listen to patron's problems
... Jaques never went to a bar in his life?
Unsurprising.

>people read this and expect something good every update
you poor souls

Actually, it's very surprising considering that he's an alcoholic and should know this shit.

>expect something good
that is clearly not true

Alcoholics don't go to bars, alcoholics buy vodka and get drunk at home.
>I should know, like half my fucking family is alcoholic and I'm not touching any booze cause I don't feel like ending up a homeless drunk because of shitty genes

Do you have a sibling? Because I laughed at the idea of shooting them with a harpoon, but that's because they were annoying little shits.

well either that or he is backpedaling hard but to be honest i dont mind that its an improvement to what it was looking like

no matter how much he denys it the mans a hipster he doesn't go to bars he goes to hipster joints

he at least used to have the self awareness of how silly all the different beers at those places are

As an alcoholic, I very rarely go to pubs.
That said I've been to them enough not to be this completely ignorant of how they work

But claire isn't a landwhale.
Is hacques suggesting it is fine to harpoon fat people?

top kek m8

His viewpoint has changed considerably.

tBh I took it as a metaphor for impaling Claire on your "harpoon".
It's dick. I'm talking about a dick.

the harpoon is symbolism for cock

Violence and threats is always the immediate go-to solution for these people, isn't it.

only if you're male

I'm so random xD
*holds up harpoon*

*waves spork*

I was going to make a shitty attempt at copypasta editing but I think I'm to tired to deal with that butchery of the English language

I miss best girl

I would appreciate the comic if it was nothing but human/robot fetishism.

Robots are still the most underutilized.
Seriously, we've had loads of sci-fi android fiction and still mostly nobody takes a serious look at android fetishes. Fucking Chobits was a better robot story than anything Jeph did.

>Veronica will give you a solid D

Having read Chobits in my teenage weeaboo phase, I agree with you and I understand how fucking sad that is.

I GET IT!
Jaques is going to stab himself in the hand with a harpoon next!

probably his dick since he wants to be a tranny

>tfw you used to put away a handle of vodka in less than a week and replace it the day you finished it, every week
>tfw now you've "cut down" because you restrict yourself to only 3 high-ABV beers on weekdays and more on weekends

I'm dying inside

>Update

Are you hitting on me, user?

Did they just take the bookish STEM kid, give him an undercut and make him hang out in NAVAL THEMED BARS????

Is this some kind of fucking joke?

I think Jeph has no idea how to pander to his audience anymore.

If a crew of huge-muscled, lisping sailorboys prance in and do a dance number to "In the Navy," then I will consider the setting to be justified.

Otherwise, who the fuck knows what motivates Jeph anymore.

Darn, that was... actually funny. And he didn't have to resort to Marigold or Hannelore. I'm... sad that he managed this.

My man! There he is! How have you been anime-girl-holding-sign-guy?

> actually funny
>I'm... sad that he managed this
You should feel more sad about your sense of humor. He doesn't know anything about actually telling a joke, just "oh that would be mildly amusing if that happened" and then says "get guys? it's a harpoon. you know, for violence."

I was wondering why sometimes she looks cute (panel 1) and sometimes not (panel 4). Her eyes randomly have the eyelash flourish at their corner.

I would love this

so this is how questionable content goes fully to shit to shit not with a bang of jeph going full social justice warrior that he has being building to for a while now but a whimper of a single retarded storyline

Stoppu

make me

is this loss?

Fraid not. Panels are right, but the positions are all wrong.

Actually he has. The bar the main characters used to frequent, The Horrible Revelation is based on The Bitter End, a bar in Northampton Jeff used to frequent before moving to Canada.

>panels are right
No they're not

when will marten fuck his sister?

Welp, what's his name is now at fault and will certainty apologize and the tranny is absolved of any personality flaws.

phew

>The ends justify the means

our long national nightmare of the tranny not being perfect is over

I don't even follow this shit comic and I need a drink after this page

>It's okay for someone to muck around in my personal affairs without my permissiob as long as there's a chance of success
>And even if it fails I should still appreciate them because I'd be happy if it worked

Just like to take the time to tell you all that I prophesied this super hard.

For my next prophesy, I say that Clinton will go to Claire, and they'll both limply apologize and then some bystander will make a dumb quip.

Also, God says give me money, or he'll hate you.

You don't get to make predictions about your own comic, Jeph.

Way to not use punctuation in that last bubble, re-re.

Nigga, I can draw bettur than jeph

How based would it be if Clinton and Claire met up and they did the cliché thing where they talk over each other trying to say what they have to say (probably will happen btw). Then Claire is like, I'll go first, and apologizes. And then Clinton is like, yeah, you were a cunt, just be honest next time, and gets on his train/bus home.

Start up a rival comic featuring the same characters but different enough that Jeff can't sue you then do exactly what he does but a day earlier so he looks like he's copying you.

Also stab your hand.

I can't be wasting my time.

I have to work on something that will allow me to BTFO Hacques and prove that I know what I'm talking about.

I'm better at drawing than Hacques, so that doesn't exactly say a lot.

But I'll do my best!

But when Claire said she thought she'd say yes Clinton said that wasn't the point.

>name of prog-rock band written in the background for no reason

I find this funnier than anything else in this edit.

That's a poster on the wall of Marten's apartment, and it's in the regular comic