Skadi

So Skadi the comic has "ended", though the artist says there will be epilogues. What are your thoughts, Sup Forums? You clued me onto this series years ago, and I've enjoyed it ever since. I will miss Skadi, and her lovely hips. She's probably my favorite cartoon babe for hips. Wish she got more love in artwork, but I guess I'll commission some more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uziG7W7AO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly I really loved the comic, the artist has some good stuff, im digging camp, but there is a severe lack of hips

Wait it ended?

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiet.

Guess I need to catch up.

Yep. It ended about... 1 hour ago. But like I said, there will be minor updates now and then. This is just the end of the weekly updates.

And here's one of my favorite Skadi pictures ever. Anyone got other artwork to share?

While I'm glad we finally reached the conclusion after all the setbacks, I'm really going to miss this series. I hope Katie gets around to re-releasing the physical version from a while back.

At least there's still Camp Weedonwantcha to look forward to.

I have to leave now, but if the thread's still alive when I get back in a few hours, I'll share a few drawthread deliveries I got.

I feel like dumping some Skadi art.

It's always good to see webcomics actually end and not just left on a cliff hanger

reminder that she has worms

disgusting, uwashed savage, 0/10 would not touch with a pole.

>worshiping skadi
>not njord or bragi

>Skadi ended
thanks for telling me this
time to (re)read it all

Fuck.

I was not prepared for its ending. I knew I was ending, but I kept forgetting to catch up.

......anyone have that guest comic where she was gonna have sexytime with a fellow male barbarian? that was one of my faps

I don't want see Skadi go ;_;

This is a good ending. Bye, Skadi!

And the adventure continues. Literally the best kind of ending because it leaves a lot up to your fantasy.

Literally the worst kind of ending because you know their lives continue and you wont be there to see it unfold. Its the reason why I alway refuse to see/read the last episode/chapter of a SOL Anime.Because I know there is always one episode that I haven't watched and that give me the illusion that the show is still going on.

that sounds... autistic. Well, it is Sup Forums after all...

I kind of like that ending it but still do occasional updates avoids the problem of having annoying inconsistent updates because the comic has pretty much ended and any further updates are just a bonus.

I vaguely recall this comic I might go read through it

Ah yes I remember this can't remember the plot though I will just start at the beggining

You must have a really hard time watching movies or reading books that don't have all the characters die at the end.

you did notice they said there would be the occasional epilogue right

fuck as great as this is i forgot about the censored swearing

This one?

I'm back.

i think this is where i was up to the cyoa.

This comic inspired me to draw.

It's so sad to see it end, so many years spent reading it.

> No more Skadi-based fanservice
> You will never have sexy naked tribal girls or sexy naked succubi or sexy naked Skadi ever again

why even live

Is this Splooge? Incredible work, either way.

I'm going to miss Skadi.

Yeah, me too.
The ending was nice though, it was cool to have Skadi realize that she actually liked Diseaseoid, and for Diseaseoid to save the day.

Can we at least agree that "20 YEARS LATER" is the worst kind of ending?

THATS THE ONE

....I'm still sad I missed the ending of this webcomic ;_; I know the site itself won't run away, but I wish I had been *there* before it just ended.

That being said, thanks for this. I came again

>disgusting, uwashed savage
>not top fetish
I bet that you would quit your quest to fuck every xeno-creature in the universe because of nurglings,faggot.

Huge fan of Skadi. Wasn't a huge fan of the direction it went in towards the end, but still really liked it. Skadi (and Katie's art in general) is a huge influence. I'll have to go back and read them all again.

You know, I'll miss her when she's gone, but I don't mind watching her leave

Skadi will return. This absence is but only temporary.

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Same here. The ending kinda dragged on, and I don't think Boudica and Skadi suddenly becoming friends was handled very well at all. The comic was far better at the gag-a-day stuff than trying to tell a serious story.

God, a run of EXACTLY 8 years. Hard to believe it's finally over.

>>Skadi is over

Well......fuck.

I have to catch up. I'm going to miss this webcomic. Really loved Skadi's design, and the adventures I read of her, back in the day

It's honestly a good thing that it's ending. I picked up Skadi like a year or two ago, and while it wasn't amazing (rarely funny, even), I read it all in one or two sittings. It's colorful and charming and expressive and at the end of the day that's all a comicbook needs to be. It was good. And I'm glad that it's ending before it starts to wear thin, the worst thing that could happen to Skadi is it stretching out for years until it just settles on a weekly schedule of mediocrity. Especially because it sounds like Rice is busy these days and her heart hasn't been entirely in it for a long time now. Just retire it while it's still in its golden years.

I could have stood for one or two more adventures tho. Maybe I'll re-read it down the line.

Skadi has a tendency to sit randomly on things without much forethought or care. I feel like this should be exploited by draw fags. (Like randomly sitting on user's lap.)

God those hips...

(Like randomly sitting on user's face.)

ftfy

It can be both

I'm sad it's come to and end

But I do like that ending and that final joke I ate your parents
Pic related my reacrion

I want to eat all the meat / I want to eat all kinds of meat.

An educated guess based on context and my limited Latin skills. How wrong am I?

My problem was after Luke left, it started to get a little too cutesy for me. It was still good, but I feel like it lost part of the ugly charm.

I think it was "I will devour the flesh of every man", via Google Translate.

As opposed to the non-demonic wish to feast on the meat of every beast.

So ends the last web-comic I started reading before coming to Sup Forums.

no what

Meh

Sup Forums I have a confession to make. Even though Skadi is still probably my favorite cartoon babe with hips... I love big breasts and I sometimes imagine them upon her.

Strangely that one adventure where she got huge boobs for a couple of pages wasn't my favorite because she lost her normal figure, with that tiny waist and no Those Hips. Didn't feel like Skadi anymore.

Thaaaank you, good sir. The art style looks familiar. Splooge I am guessing?

Thanks.

To each their own. I am rather fond of the change myself, but I can see what you mean. There is something appealing about a slightly rugged Skadi as well.

If you haven't already done so, I suggest looking into Camp Weedonwantcha.

>Didn't feel like Skadi anymore.
I think Skadi herself would agree.

>Splooge I am guessing?
Indeed it is. It's always a treat to get a delivery from him.

>You will never meet your Skadi.

I doubt we'll get any substantial updates for a while. Rad Raz tried to do the same thing and it hasn't been updated since it's been cancelled.

>Skadi sitting on your face
>with her barbarian hygiene

I find it amusing that used one of those filthy blue beasts as your image there.

Well the fact of whether Skadi is particularly hygienic is up for debate. She doesn't like being dirty necessarily (Like stepping in something unpleasant), and historically northern barbarians like what she hails from were actually pretty clean. (They were arguably cleaner than the Romans according to some histories.) But like all outdoors peoples, they did get dirty from life.

So.....?

but girls cant draw butts!
its forbidden!

I've been reading this slowly as it came out, but re-reading it again all in one go without having to pause and wait makes the ending more exciting (to me).

Mm, nice ending I think. Glad the adventures will continue. I think I'll make new comic threads when they are posted.

Why did you put quotations in 'ended'

There will be a small epilogue coming up.

I guess the creator is off to presume her dream goal?

Can't stop fapping to Skadi

I have trouble trying to imagine how she would react to that knowledge. She might kill you, she might avoid you in disgust, and she might simply join in the fun. Depends how full your beard is.

We still got Gogo, right?

>Diseasoid's view

She wears a thong underneath unfortunately.

No delicious barbarian girl with nothing but the hanging cloth

That is one tasty looking Skadi.

She wears nothing under the loincloth, man.

Would you watch a Skadi animated series?

Personally I'll take Skadi

Damn fucking right I would, the style is perfect for it and Katie has already worked in cartoons before.

Yes. Yes I would.

>yfw it'd be FXX animation domination

>back of the knee maybe

Absolutely.

I'm here for the booty

who isn't

Guy below me

i aint here for the booty

I might be here for the booty.

We all are, Bob. We are all.

she has worms

enjoy your spaghetti gut