Star Trek Beyond star Simon Pegg: 'The entire crew would have voted Remain in EU' – video interview

Star Trek Beyond star Simon Pegg: 'The entire crew would have voted Remain in EU' – video interview.

theguardian.com/film/video/2016/jul/20/star-trek-beyond-star-simon-pegg-brexit-video-interview

This is what Cultural Marxists actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do understand that Start Trek is entirely about all that left wing garbage like multiculturalism?

This, m8. Star Trek is blue-pilled as fuck.

Except when it isn't. Don't forget that everyone on the Enterprise hated the space jews.

Thats the writers.

The cast are somewhat more varied in their political perspectives, for example look at how the actor for Sulu reacted to making the new Sulu gay.

At some point the Federation will become so corrupt and self serving that the only moral action will be drastic.

In fact there are lots of episodes. Including episodes where the captain succeeds in a coup against the Federation.

You can afford to be multicultural and blue-pilled in a post-scarcity, post-muslim world.

I love that episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U

makes no sense since the Federation in Star Trek is way more democratic than the EU

"Picard and Muhammed at Kabul"

wow really makes you thing, i regret voting leave now for sure. 2nd referendum here come

trump at america

when the walls raised

Wow more celebrities with left leaning views.

This just in, the sky is blue.

hillary as nominee

when the shills failed

Except it always is. The Ferengi are there to act as a one dimensional stereotype of capitalism for everyone to crap on and lo and behold by the end of DS9 they started reforms like accepting more workers rights or whatever.

>Thats the writers.
Otherwise known as the only people who matter.

>for example look at how the actor for Sulu reacted to making the new Sulu gay.
He thought it was unnecessary and that's about it. By no means is he anything even remotely close to a right winger. The guy has been a gay activist his entire life.

The original Sulu is the most obvious homosexual in the galaxy, but I don't remember them laying on the propaganda so thickly before. Obviously it is Communism in space, but it used to be watchable despite this. This is called good propaganda. It is stealthy.

Do they want to get people to go watch their movie, or do they just want to talk about the corrupt EU and Sulu being a homo? I am guessing the latter, which is bad marketing.

...you don't have to be right wing to support brexit.

>PC liberal believes he is surrounded by people who have the same opinion as him
Hardly a new phenomenon. The look of shock on some people's faces when I tell them I voted Brexit has been fucking priceless.

9/11 done with warp engine space planes = Planet blows up.

You can afford fuck ups when you live in huts. You can't afford fuck ups with magic future society.

Extremely underrated 8/10 post.

WE'RE GONNA STAY LOCKED HERE IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS UNTIL LONDO AND G'KAR KISS

His character wasn't gay though, he showed interest in a lot of the female aliens they came across.

I can't stand the new movies and the new cast, the ship interiors look like they filmed inside a brewery or something.
The good news is that Netflix has every single star trek episode, all proper star trek, no Simon Pegg or any of the Jews.

Nu-Trek is the worst.

>lives in Londonistan
>is an actor
>surprised hes a globalist cuck