Who is your country going to side with in the upcoming American civil war?

Who is your country going to side with in the upcoming American civil war?

For us, the north definitely.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The modern American divide isn't as much north-south as it is urban-rural (with the suburbs being a middle ground in every sense of the word).

I don't want a civil war to happen because I think America is a good country and I would be sad to see people die for no reason.

let the yank shank itself

Same as last time, the North

Yeah the American divide won't be North vs South, a lot of the western and mid western states would join along with the South, also the South would be divided as fuck cause of the nogs

>Foreigners obsessed with a US balkanization that will never happen

'no'

panama greatest ally

I just want new england to peacefully secede, perhaps canada can annex us? I did that in kaissereich when I played as canada, so maybe it is a possibility???

>Would rather be Canadian than American
What the fuck? What are you

Kill yourself. Canada annexing us is the worst thing that could happen.

That's a common sentiment in New England. Literally a cancer region of unpatriotic faggots.

why do we gotta pretend to hate canada? there just isn't anything to hate about them.

american patriotism makes no sense

Yeah, now it doesn't, considering half our country is Mexican and Asian these days.

that statement made no sense

????

NC would not leave again - we were pretty much the ultimate rock and a hard place in the civil war. All of our
neighbors left and then left us surrounded, finally Lincoln had the nerve to demand us to attack our sister state.

You have hardly any Asians you sook. If you didn't want to be a mutty nation you shouldn't have imported millions of slaves and cheap workers

>implying any of us were asked

and 7% of our pop is asian and its the fastest growing group

>and 7% of our pop is asian
You mean 3%.

>and it's the fastest growing group
I find that extremely hard to believe, unless you're including indians/pakistanis/arabs.

>finally Lincoln had the nerve to demand us to attack our sister state.
?
>South Carolina starts firing at a US military base after unilaterally seceding from the US
>President of the US: "Hey guys, let's do something about this"
>North Carolina: "Bah gawd how dare yall make us attack our dear sistuh state"

>You mean 3%.
kek, what statistics are you looking at? not even fucking close, its literally double that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans

as for the growth rates, its true, i cba searching for it, but i wouldnt lie about something so menial

I don't think you realize how many Chinese, Koreans, and Filipinos are coming here too.

>including pakistanis, indians, and arabs as "asian"

I understand that technically they are in asia, but "asian" in the US has always mean "east asian", aka oriental, but we dropped that word for whatever reason. If you want to include poo in loos and sand niggers, please be more specific. Also, us latinos are not even 20% of the US population yet, although, God willing, we will one day be a majority and ruin this great nation. 20%+7% does not equal 50%, unless I have completely forgotten how math works. So the post you made here:

>half our country is mexican and asian
Is way off.

> God willing, we will one day be a majority and ruin this great nation
tell me about it

north
kys

update your map

I choose the pacific federation

>upcoming civil war
What has the shit Aus media been peddling? The situation is exactly as this fag describes: Speaking as a northerner

>there just isn't anything to hate about them.

>as smug as Europeans
>but with no culture
>99.853% similar to Americans but pretend we're different
That's a pretty good reason to hate them. Of course, I don't hate Canadians acknowledge what they are: USAians with universal healthcare.

>driving in rural Pennsylvania
>see houses with the Confederate flag displayed

thank you friend, but this is not a good country

I am banking on us getting dragged in, which leads to the creation of Cascadia.

Massive unrest, riots, militias and external and domestic terrorism. Martial law declared
California leaves union
Followed quickly by Texas taking with them neighboring states reforming Republic of Texas
Neo-confederate takes over in south
Massive looting and unstability across whole country
Alaska leaves the sinking ship joining Canada Washington and Oregon soon follow
Hawaii joins California
Corporations grasping for all the control they can get

>Alaska joins Canada
>implying Russia wouldn't annex Alaska as soon as the Union started breaking up

Yeah missed that.

Blacks vs whites and asians vs mexicans
Gas the kikes race war now

>asians vs mexicans
Why would that be? At most it would be a black white mexican three way

mmm hot pockets

I meant that whites and asians would be on the same team

You left out the part where California annexes Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and parts of Arizona.

>wholly unique constitution that grants rights unimaginable by most foreigners
>low taxes
>diverse climate and ecology
>economic prosperity
Your statement makes no sense. How much does the kreml pay for an anti-american shill post?

>Of course, I don't hate Canadians acknowledge what they are: USAians with universal healthcare.
You forgot
>no 2nd amendment
>no 1st amendment
>no 4th amendment
>absurd tax rates

>commiefornia
>annexing neighboring states with civilians armed to the teeth
thanks for the laughs

mexicans, canadians and amerindians

The divide is urban/rural.
Considering the countryside is where all the food, electricity, water and army bases are, I'd be betting on the latter tbqh.

Yep
Shut down the highways into the cities and the urbanite cucks will starve in a month. That makes me smile

t. lives 65 miles outside of a major city.