ITT: Guests where you KNOW it will be podkino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Louis Theroux, Gavin Mcinnes

GADOOSH

duncan trussell

If there's a word for something that is greater than kino, that word would describe the podcast with Jordan Peterson.

>gets guy ritchie on
>spends 1 hour talking about martial arts
fuck off joe
>tfw he's coming back later this month
get ready for some sorting out lads

>You're a big guy
>no For You

part 2 may 9th

>guy ritchie interview
I'm starting to wonder if Joe has some type of autism, everytime someone even loosely mentions martial arts he goes off for at least and hour. I get he spent most of his life practicing the stuff but talking about a subject he's more knowledgeable about than the guest on just turns the podcast into a lecture by Joe rather than an actual conversation with the guest.

Missed opportunity

You mean retarded. Schaub is a dumbshit.

to be fair guy ritchie practicies martial arts too but it felt like he wanted to talk about something else, while joe would just go on and on and ritchie was too polite to stop him

Almost like he is famous fo martial arts and a gargantic portion of his listeners expects this kind of stuff
Jesus are you retarded

t. joe rogan

He goes on a rant about martial arts on nearly every podcast though. He's basically just repeating the same information now. I'd rather hear more about what the guest is about, if I wanted to hear Joe's thoughts on martial arts I would pull up one of the 900 other podcasts where he spends hours talking about martial arts.

That's the thing though, Joe is much more involved in the martial arts world than Ritchie, so he has more to say about it, and thus Joe becomes the focus of the podcast instead of Guy Ritchie.

t. Steven Crowder

I really wasn't that repilled. I think it's because we already have the same views.

heem yourself my man

>it's a get REKT episode

I want Alex Jones back on the show.

That's true. The one with Jordan Peterson he shut up mostly through the entire podcast. Pretty rare for Joe. I suppose he realized he just couldn't bring anything to the conversation and just let Peterson talk.
I was pretty disappointed with the Guy Ritchie podcast. I had hoped for sum fun stories about the cast of Lock stock and snatch

FOR SURE Joe

Merked

Guy Ritchie literally said "I'm a big fan of Martial Arts and could speak for an hour about it if you want Joe" you fucking autist

He already stated he will never go back on the show
Apparently Rogan and his crew were complete dicks to him off camera and only had him in there because they knew it would get a lot of views

How is he popular? He's a slow talking retard with nothing to say. He reminds me of a highschooler who would always say "huh got 'em"

Joe and Alex are lifelong friends you tryhard redditor

It's just comfy. I think he fits the format quit well.
Been clicking though Schaubkino all day

>Hey I'm Roy Nelson I'm going to stop trying to win so I can focus on my "fat fuck" gimmick

Did he make the right decision?

AJ and JR have been friends for at least a couple decades. I call bullshit.

Why the fuck are you so hostile? I'm just pointing out that Joe talking about martial arts for an hour isn't that entertaining or intriguing. A better host would know to put the focus on the guest and bring out their experiences and stories.
Imagine if Charlie Rose spent the last 20 years working on his stamp collection, and in every interview he made a point to talk about his stamps for an hour, repeating the same information every time .

>Why the fuck are you so hostile?

Holy shit you're literally Steven Crowder. Am I bullying you?

He's not gonna regret it in the end.

you're having a fun sunday, aren't you?

Lifelong friends thing was made up too
Look it up

CGI COMPOSITES

>you're bullying me joe

Crowder confirmed for lurking Sup Forums all day just to get back at Joe for bullying him

This. He know alot about MMA if thats your thing. He personable and fun to listen to. However i cant stand Bryan Callan. That dude loves talking about himself. I dropped the Fighter and the Kid a while back because of him.

how does Rogan get away with moon landing is fake, earth is flat, crack makes you more intelligent content. Any of this shit would be career suicide for anyone else

You can say literally anything on a podcast.

He isn't reading the news, he's talking shit with random people.

The US has whole TV stations dedicated to sci-fi conspiracy bullshit. There's a huge market.

Well thats because Peterson isn't a staunch "redpill" conservative, if thats what you mean. He's fairly liberal/centrist, much to the chagrin of a lot of people flocking to listen to him.

He's got a great analysis on many concepts, but several of his religious and Nietzsche takes are wankery

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

anyone ever tried DMT?

they faked six moon landings

I'm not a fan of all the MMA talk.

*screams inaudible gibbirish*
*rips off clothing and starts burning body hair*
*KINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
*throws glass bottles at the windows*
KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*grabs onto ceiling fan and tears it down from the ceiling*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAJDFEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsldegtikahergioujsfoga;drfg
GHa
fg
adfrgha
drhd
*hyperventillating*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- *breathes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A talking slowly a bad thing? I'm not a fan of the fast pace new talk where they try to cram too much in 20 seconds.

His podcasts are the length of movies and people seem to enjoy it since he gets millions of downloads every week.

Guy Ritchie literally said he could talk about martial arts for an hour. Holy fuck you guys are silly. Guy Ritchie is a blackbelt in BJJ and it has been a huge part of his life. He would much rather talk about that I feel then the typically movie talk that he probably has to do on all his press stops.

jordan b peterson returns on tuesday boys

> but several of his religious and Nietzsche takes are wankery
What about Nietzsche was he wrong about?
Can definitely see his religious side as wankery

OP is kinotarded

They literally knew each other from at least the bush years and have worked together before.
Why are you lying?

Schaub is cool

BUT HES JUST NOT A DRAWL

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

GADOOSH

>dropping ftk because of Callen, and not Mush Mouth Schaub

i hate that guys voice, have to turn it off no matter what they are talking about

fuck off, they were having a blast the whole time. also drunk and high

Him on Norm's pod was great