Anglos are dastardly backstabbers

Azincourt 1415
>English capture prisonners and injured
>chivalry code and christianntiyimplies you exchange them against ransoms
>English say "fuck it" and slaughter hundreds of unarmed french noblemen

>british attack 300 commercial ships and make prisonner 6000 man without a declaration of war

Ireland 1845
>mildew is killing fields
>population is starving
>anglos jump on the occasion to punish the irish for not dropping catholicism
>force peasants to continue to send away the little food they have and let them stariving
>Roaches, who for one time did not act like roaches, want to send 30 boats full of food to help them survive
>fucking british cunts say "no, you send only 3 because we only sent 6 ourself"
>anglos then tried to block these ships

Denmark 1801
>british fleet attack by surprise and destroy the Dane fleet in Copenhague without war declaration

>Napoléon abdicated, throne goes back to the french king
>asks asylum on a british ship to go live his last days in Great Britain
>fucking anglos deports him on the spot on a sterile rock in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean under Africa and treat him like shit

Turkey 1878
>Russians and Slavs are on the verge to retake Constantinople and clean the place from roach infestation
>fucking anglos interferes, block the path and threaten to attack russians if they don't sign peace with the ottomans depiste having declared neutrality

Dunkerque, France 1940
>see germans coming
>flee on their island letting french die to cover their asses

Mers El Kebir, Algeria 1940
>French Navy sabotaged their vessels in the occupation zones to prevent Nazis from having them, other vessels go to colonial ports to avoid falling in german hands
>brits see a bunch of french boats
>open negotiation with them to have them disarmed
>want them in british port
>french say fuck off
>on the point to find a compromise
>fucking brits open the fire on the little fleet
>kill 1300 french soldiers

Never trust an anglo guys, never.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot Rhodesia.

They essentially supported the genocide of their Anglo brothers, and then gave Mugabe a knighthood.

>TL;DR - Frenchman still pissy over Brexit result

I tried to find something on Rhodesia but it was elusive.
Can you summarize the whole thing ?

u mad?

worried about jews when we're literally in front of your face lmfao

>>chivalry code and christianntiyimplies you exchange them against ransoms
>>English say "fuck it" and slaughter hundreds of unarmed french noblemen
It was done to force the French, who were rallying for another attack, to surrender, and it worked. Also it was mainly men-at-arms, meaning junior-members of noble houses and professional peasant soldiers.

>rhodesia
muh sovereignty fuck UK roflmao we don't need u

>get literally destroyed by niggers
long story short is they asked for it and they got it so what's even the issue

This thread is hereby forever claimed in the name of Her Majesty, the Queen of England.

God save the Queen and long may she reign.

If they couldn't handle the nigger forces on their own, they shouldn't have flipped off the UK with a declaration of independence.

Lmao, literally been annoying the French for 1000 years. Get rekt you garlic breathed frog eating cunt.

Yea that was bad of us.

And we won't stop until every last one of you is dead.

We are the ANGLO. You will be assimilated Prepare to be colonised

unexpected help was unexpected but i like it

>Land of the terrorist attacks complaining about death
Oh I am laffin

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

It is what you deserve for ever challenging the Crown and Parliament.

You are either with the ANGLO or you are dead.

The Eternal Anglo inter-married with the Jew, when they lost all their money gambling.

Could not care less about Brexit, the only ones really mad about this are germans because they sell a large part of their shits to them.
In fact here that could even does good, because they will finally have to deal with migrants by themself and we will stop assuring their border control on our own soil, Calais people would finally be in peace.

>Mers El Kebir, Algeria 1940
>>French Navy sabotaged their vessels in the occupation zones to prevent Nazis from having them, other vessels go to colonial ports to avoid falling in german hands
>>brits see a bunch of french boats
>>open negotiation with them to have them disarmed
>>want them in british port
>>french say fuck off
>>on the point to find a compromise
>>fucking brits open the fire on the little fleet
>>kill 1300 french soldiers

Still makes me laugh that neither the Vichy or Free French Government ever actually did anything about that.

>yeah poland, just don't give in to the germans threats, we will protect and assist you

instead of atacking germany, the anglo just stocked their military and hoped that germany won't attack them

>yeah poland just keep on fighthing after the war is over we won't let the commies take you over or something

instead of keeping their promise they sold poland to the USSR

ENOUGH, WE NEED TO MAKE THE ANGLOS PAY FOR IT.

Can't say I agree. Yeah Rhodesia acted like a petulant child but we still should have supported them, even if they didn't want it.

Rhodesia, we want you back.

y u mad tho maybe u should try winning it's so ez

>1830's
>Have trade deficit with China so get them addicted to heroin

>instead of keeping their promise they sold poland to the USSR
Churchill was the hardliner on Soviet negotiations though, it's just by 1945 Britain is a lesser power. Compared to the USSR, and Roosevelt who thought Stalin was negotiable.

Instead of complaining about us "Anglos" winning all the time. Why don't YOU try fucking beating us for a change.

FFS it's not hard, if it was then why do we "filthy anglos" keep doing it all the time?

Hmmm... really makes you think

>MFW dirty foreigners are buttblasted that we were more intelligent than they were
I love it, your anger fuels the revival of the British empire

Dont kid your self froggy calais is anglo clay

It's simple:

There's a British colony between two rivers in Africa called Southern Rhodesia.

Britain wants to turn Southern Rhodesia into a country called "Zimbabwe" with a black government for no other reason than "muh feels".

Rhodesia has a white minority (8% or so) who want to preserve their country and avoid it being ruined by incompetent leaders like every other African shithole.

This leads to a declaration of independence in 1969, and they ask Elizabeth II to be Queen of Rhodesia, maintaining their link to the motherland. She refuses as she apparently "doesn't support racism". And so, Rhodesia becomes a republic.

The international community condemns Rhodesia's existence, and a fierce Marxist guerrilla war wages, backed by the Soviet union. The Rhodesian army devastates the guerrillas easily with the assistance of South Africa.

UN pressure and sanctions become too much and lead to falls in quality of life for all Rhodesians. The government arms nearly every able-bodied white in the nation.

South Africa withdraws their support under UN pressure. The guerrilla war ignites, but even with the odds stacked against it, Rhodesia fights on with some success.

Eventually things get so bad, Ian Smith, the president of Rhodesia, tries to form a new country called "Zimbabwe-Rhodesia". Here, there'll be votes for every adult citizen, rather than just the educated ones, and the whites will simply have a few protections to stop abuse by the majority.

Margaret Thatcher is convinced by the Prime Minister of Australia to shoot this compromise down, and Zimbabwe forms, with Mugabe dictator.

Cue mass emigration by the white minority, genocide, political violence, and national collapse. Persecution, land confiscation and murders of whites continue even now for those brave, or mad, enough to stay.

And there you have it. Rhodesia, the breadbasket of Africa, a beautiful country. Betrayed by brothers and betrayed by the world... for absolutely nothing.

You forgot muh Gallipoli

Will you be celebrating the ARYANDIED festival this year fellow ANGLOBLOODS?

Aren't you frogs considered Anglo?

Stay mad frog, I hope you like shariah law.

are you having a fucking laugh mate?

My towns already selected the Aryan child sacrifice we're having kidnapped from Germany.
>I can't wait for August.

Disgraceful

lost a war to bird
here is your (you)

Yes yes. We ANGLO'S need to kill more ARYANS.

Now we're out of the EU we can start firebombing ARYAN cities again.

ANGLO IN CHIEF Nigel Farage's German ARYAN sex slave is looking ripe isn't she lads?

thanks fag hope you weren't expecting one back lmao

>This leads to a declaration of independence in 1969

11th November 1965

t. Rhodesian expat.

The eternal Gaul strikes again

Aren't you american considered niggers ?

BEADY

I'm laughing so fucking hard at my ancestors tgat my cock is raging hard.

I'm going for a wank Pierre.

You're a living joke

ANGLO

I'm serious though. Also your slang is to heavy, I don't know what you are try to tell me. Could you please explain?! Thank you.

eternal anglo jews

Quintessentially anglo.

Feels good.

No ur a nigger.

IF YOU ARE BRITISH YOU ARE NOT ENGLISH.

You are part of a brythonic TRIBE and you are not related to the "english" who are just a misspronounciation of the ANGLISH Saxons, invaders who were installed by the late roman empire.

You answer not to them but to your tribe and you should learn the language and the customs so that you are not blamed for their crimes.
Male bloodlines determine heritage and the queens male bloodline is SAXON.

YOU ARE NOT ENGLISH BECAUSE YOU ARE NETHER ANGLICAN OR A SAXON.

Superior genetics don't imply superior morality frogger.

>Being surprised that Anglo = nigger

20 more years of immigrants and their colour will match their true form

Helps your message if you have the right flag non

Shut up, anglos deported your rapist great great great grandfather on an hellish rock at the other side of the planet to fuck abos and God gave us the cursed mixed abomination you are, unable to even win a war against a bunch of birds.
We can't pass a day without seeing the genetic accident you are shitposting on this board.
Why anglos are such heartless monster ? Why !?

Why does the Australian in the last panel have a French flag?

>another anti-anglo thread
cool thanks

>Margaret threatened to nuke Beunos Aires

Be thankful that they are threads on a vietnamese forum about radical ping-pong and not gas chambers.

I hope that's you making me a yeomen instead of associating me with Wales because of my.... lifestyle choices.

it was mostly the sassenachs that did that stuff , scots are just cannon fodder .

Pretty much this.
They were already cutthroats who dominated the Isles and ruled the waves, then they combined forces with the Zionist Jew, tbqh family.

Must be of French lineage.

Don't worry my Kiwi friend, we all know that you can't trust what a sheep says.

This is why I am not big on the anti joo thing. How many fucking Anglos are making a fuck tonne of cash out of the rape of the west? Fucking heaps. Not just business owners every day people too via things like property investment.

Ireland 1845
>mildew is killing fields
>population is starving
>anglos jump on the occasion to punish the irish for not dropping catholicism
>force peasants to continue to send away the little food they have and let them stariving
>Roaches, who for one time did not act like roaches, want to send 30 boats full of food to help them survive
>fucking british cunts say "no, you send only 3 because we only sent 6 ourself"
>anglos then tried to block these ships

They got a potato disease and as the fookin loons that they famously are, blamed the English for it.

>we got any other food Sean
>no, just potatoes Ciarán
>fucking English bastards!

What's wrong, Americunt? Isn't this familiar? European minds are such fragile things. How could they forget us so quickly? We were very close, you and I. You can still hear our song.

Come back to us - join your ANGLO masters in the glory of our eternal song.

Little does the world know but us ANGLO's are piscine shapeshifters.

Why do you think fishermen are called ANGLERS?

We have infiltrated the world down to the very waves - there is no resisting us.

>Turkey 1878
>>Russians and Slavs are on the verge to retake Constantinople and clean the place from roach infestation
>>fucking anglos interferes, block the path and threaten to attack russians if they don't sign peace with the ottomans depiste having declared neutrality

Damn, I hate England now

You England rats will burn, once we retake Constantinople and Alexandria we will variety bomb the filthy Englet scum

>As if you had any power to do so
The French have been cucks for 200 years lmao, that aint gonna change

I can tell by the poor English that this was written by a buttblasted frog

In case you didn't realise, sending mechanics to Argentina to fix their Exocet missiles while outwardly proclaiming support for Britain is an example of French perfidy, not British

Literally every nation on the planet has broken its international commitments at one point or another, get over it you historically-illiterate retard

Yeah, thanks. I fucked that part up.

I meant it to be a sequence as Rhodesia still recognised the queen as head of state.

You're also retarded, as the French fought on the side of the Ottomans in the Crimean War as well.

Seems a bit harsh, mate.

>France
>Complaining about the English

Well, at one point, you guys had a hand in creating them, but whatever

>I am this influenced by anti-anglo propaganda
Think of the good things we've brought to this world

Literally outnumbered 10 to 1 and were completely on their own after SA pulled out whilst the Niggers were supported by the rest of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

"I cannot deny that I wish to see the Turk all-powerful and ready for war, not for himself -for he is an infidel and we are all Christians- but to weaken the power of the emperor, to compel him to make major expenses, and to reassure all the other governments who are opposed to such a formidable enemy".
—Francis I to the Venetian ambassador.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

>Anglos are dastardly backstabbers

Yes. You're correct. And we don't give a fuck.
We don't give a shit what other countries think of us.
We're not here to make friends. We look after our own.

Our purpose is to serve ourselves. Fuck everyone else.
Arrogance is our strength.

True. The English were a rather insular people prior to the Norman invasion. Suck shit, France. Go bomb some more civilian vessels just like sandnigger terrorists that now make up the majority of your citizens.

>Scot
>Anglo
m9 plz

You still got BTFO in Agincourt

This and while the nazis were bad the immediate cause for world war 2 in 1939 was the bad diplomacy of Chamberlain in guaranteeing Poland because of some rumors and his desire to bring back his reputation knowing fully well there was no way of defending Poland and the worst thing is that he along with Churchill felt that Germany should have the dazing corridor.

Not to mention leaving the entire of Eastern Europe to Stalin.

The British are little fuckers in war. Americans learned that the hard way when the British set fire to Charlestown, burning down homes and killing civilians, in 1775.

But they also make good allies. Reliable, strong, and clever.

They're just good at war. I guess you gotta do some dastardly things in war. That's why they call it war.

I wish I was born in an Anglo country instead of German America

When will they learn?

This is the kind of bitchiness you come to expect from a country who's only remaining cultural identity is sounding like a frog and being slapped around by minorities

>Britain makes more/better cheese
>Australia makes more/better wine
>America makes more/better culinary ware
>Baguette? How about the Panini, from Italy?
>Chefs? Better get skilled preparing that Halal meat, Francois

You're DUN KIDDO, France is a worthless shithole not even worth visiting as a holiday destination anymore, for fear of getting #BanAssaultTrucked

When your fucking leaders come out and say your lives are worth less than a diplomatic incident, you know your country is fucked

>tfw we haven't been in a good war since the 50's

Desperate for it desu, my Anglo spirit is crying out for blood.

Eternal Franco-Irish alliance

DELET THIS

>Chamberlain responsible for WWII for upholding his commitment to the Polish
>Not Hitler who actually invaded

kys

>Being lucky that your island can't be invaded makes you good in war.

Isn't it already there in England? Heard sharia courts are recognized over there.

Not legally