Was sarah connor the last good non-meme stronk female character?

was sarah connor the last good non-meme stronk female character?

Nah, Furiosa was waifu-tier.

If you're a homosexual maybe.

lol no

>furiosa
>non-meme

Yes
Before sjw bullshit
Her stronk woman character was actually built up and didn't seem forced

she came off as an angry lesbian, so no

wtf? no

>woman acts like a man
>STRONG WOMAN!

Women and men are different. Their strengths are different strengths. Just as a man that acts like a woman is weak, so too a woman that acts like a man.

i wouldn't classify marge as a stronk female

No, this is a horrible artifact of the sexist past when directors were able force women to get in shape and do combat training before portraying a badass character.

stronk female character is a meme in itself.
these characters aren't interesting.

she doesn't turn into a badass gun nut preparing for the apocalypse overnight... her arc is perfectly reasonable

Trinity was pretty cool and I can't think of anything "meme" about her.

Just as well I never mentioned her arc once then. Hopefully you are just responding to the wrong person.

are you dense? what do you expect her to do after the first movie? go back to being a fucking waitress?

THANK YOU

This is my gold standard for well written, well acted strong females.

She's a police chief that uses good police work to conduct a thorough investigation, has a firefight, apprehends the suspect...

all while 7 months pregnant.

She doesn't do anything super-human She isn't some kind of sexed up kung-fu fantasy. She isn't at all manly or implied to be a lesbian. She doesn't borrow some kind of 'tough-guy' persona from male leads.

She's competent and confident and realistic. She does her job well. She sticks to her principles, she shows real humanity.

This is the definition of a strong character, female or otherwise.

You just think this because you watched it before becoming a brainwashed baby.

What you are talking about has fuck all to do with what I am talking about. I don't know how to be more polite than that.

Hey Margie....

No. If Terminator 2 or Alien came out today, people would whine about agenda pushing and shit.

It's not that this shit doesn't happen, because it definitely does. it's that Sup Forumstards try to lump EVERY movie with a female protagonist as being that way.

>non-meme

Possibly.
Unless some day a movie is made a strong female character or some shit.

actually it has everything to do with what you are talking about but you're just a fucking retard

Leia
Ripley
Sarah Connor
Trinity
The Bride

only good non-meme stronk female characters i can think of

>A character that looks strong and capable
>Alongside fucking Arnold in his prime
Nah dude she would me crowned supreme legit feminist icon unlike kahlisii mother of donuts.

she is one of my fav female movie characters.

the fact that she is not whinny about her pregnancy and at the same time kind of endangers her unborn son kind of makes me perceive as some degree of fucked up.

but the less perfect a character is the better so fuck it.

What I fucking loved about Sarah Conner was she was hunted down by this almost unstoppable killing machine from the future, she realizes the future will be fucked up, she toughens the hell up and becomes bad ass as shit, but when she sees a new T-800 coming out of the elevator in the hospital, she reverts (understandably) to that scared helpless person for until being calmed down.

Such an awesome character.

Dubs are always right, too bad she became super cucked in the sequels

Of course she never actually expected to find Steve Buschemi being fed into a wood chipper at that cabin.

The lead that sent her up to the cabin on the lake was a weak one, she was just checking the next item of her list of stuff to check out.

And she didn't really risk herself or the baby too badly... she was armed, he wasn't. If she hadn't come across him distracted in the yard, she probably would have called it in.

Yes, she worked as a strong female character because she had motivation to act the way she did. Most movies now just have the woman be on permanent PMS and call that strong.

Aeon Flux

She's annoyingly feminist in T2, but I don't think the writers meant to use her as their mouthpiece.

That's the real difference.

there isn't an ounce of feminism in t2 i dont know what youre talking about

Yes I for sure agree with this.

She came off, to me, as a woman who was more in "protector" mode than "breeder". She had offspring and took the strong route to try and protect. I usually hate strong women in film but she was on point imo.

You won't see many more of them at least. Feminists can't pick up on strong female characters unless they are in-your-face and mention some feminist talking points they heard about through tumblr

>She's annoyingly feminist in T2

No, she's not.

She never does anything that makes her look too strong and uses guns to help her -- instead of, say, fighting T-1000 with her fists.

She's actually pretty grounded as an insane woman.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Fucking retard, Sarah Connor didn't act like a man, she acted like a hardened half-lunatic trying to prepare for the future. It's not like she's going balls to the wall with a Terminator or some other inane shit Arnie had the part for.

well done m8

how did furiosa act like a man

Yeah I know the script writing can make her seem inconsistent or maybe bipolar. But consider her core character; calm, calculating, resourceful, responsible to her duties and safety of her crew. She rarely if ever lets her emotions get the better of her and does not give up. I would not like to be in a scenario where this woman is my enemy.

That scene where she was working out in her cell at the mental hospital was OG wank material for me as a teen. She's all sweaty, and her arms and body were flawless. FUG