Based

Based

This remind me I really hope that the next Big Hero 6 movie brings back Hiro's big bro Tadashi and reveals he's become Sunfire due to exposure to some experiment combined with the raging fire that everyone thought he died in.

Remove mugga

>"Hey Sam, this is Bobby. Can you do me a favor? You know your kid, and your wife who's like a Shi'ar celebrity? Could you, I don't know, leave them for an undetermined period of time to come back to the planet where the air might destroy your powers and use them to kill you and hide out in the Savage Land until I need you?"
>"I reckon."

Everyone should have a friend like Cannonball.

I'm honestly looking forward to what comes out of Wiccan's Kooky Quartet.

They will fight the New Revengers next

Keikaku

Leave SHIELD with me

Honestly it's a big part of why I gave up on New Avengers. I fucking hate Keikaku Master-type characters. Faggot is even doing the hand steepling.

I'm glad Songbird is in this and not Thunderbolts if that new issue is anything to go by.

How can you stand to read comic books? Hand steepling and keikaku dooriing is what supervillains do.

>Ah reckon

fix'd

And to think the comicbookresources idiots wanted her in that book

Her and Karla's rivalry sort of thing is good, but the new Thunderbolts writer obviously doesn't get Karla so it would have been bad

Nobody knew that I was Agent Adam

didnt you know ? Sam is invulnerable when he is blasting

>The secret is I'm always blasting

I like this book but god I wish Ewing or whoever his editor is would quit it with the fucking name tags on every page. We know who these characters are. It's really distracting and the jokes aren't funny.

Will they fug?

That's a Ewing thing. He did it in Mighty Avengers too.

They better.

He also may be immortal, it was a dropped plot point from the 90's

In that case as long as Ewing has him assume it's true.

>Clint gets screamed at by Maria
>Shat on constantly
>Fucks Songbird
It was worth the pain Clint

>that Hulklingfag in comicvine giving 1 star reviews every issue of the comic

No, she tried it before and he turned her down, Mel is like his little sistet.

Besides Songbird don't want Moonstone's sloppy seconds which is what Clint is.

Also Mel and Abe are OTP.