Looks fucking lit, what are your thoughts on black panther?

Looks fucking lit, what are your thoughts on black panther?

He's awesome desu

>90% of the cast is white
>nothing wrong

>90% of the cast is black (in a movie set in Africa)
>OMG STOP PUSHING THE LIBERAL AGENDA

>diverse
>only black people

???? someone explain this to me

>diverse
>90% are the same race
hmmm

we'll it sure isn't diverse either way which why it's funny.

@82495704
Nobody cares that it has mostly black people. The fact that they think 90% of one race is diverse is laughable

wait a minute that's not diverse, it's an all black cast!

literally no one is saying that

Diverse just means "not white" to psychotic, virtue-signaling racists who don't think they are racist.

>movie set in africa
>mostly black people
hmmm really tingled the thinker that one

>90% of the cast is white
>NEEDS MORE BLACKS!

>90% of the cast is black
>nothing wrong

Yeah, it's retarded. I don't even care anymore, if I tried to process that sort of insane double think, my mind would explode.

Just going to do my thing while everyone exterminates my entire race for shit neither I nor anyone living ever did, perceived, real or imagined. I just hope that those that are left can keep the shit we've built running, but with crazy rhetoric like the above and more being held up as undeniable fact, I think even warning labels won't save humans.

>movie is set in Europe
>OMG WHERE ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE????

I don't think anyone is saying that.

Merely pointing out, usually, that if 1 in 10 people, of any cast in an American movie, is black, then that's pretty decent representation, proportionally speaking, since about 13% of America is black.

Also, I don't think there are very many casts that are 90% white to begin with. There are other races, besides white and black people, you know. They get representation as well. And Jewish people do not consider themselves white, from what I've read.

We have a ways to go before we can kill off that 10%.

>@82495704

>hella

>Merely pointing out, usually, that if 1 in 10 people, of any cast in an American movie, is black, then that's pretty decent representation, proportionally speaking, since about 13% of America is black.
That's a stupid way to look at it, America is a huge country - what constitutes "proportional representation" depends entirely on where the fiction is set. Should only 1 in 10 of the cast be black in a film set in New Orleans, for example, where blacks constitute 60% of the population?
On the other hand, 1 in 10 blacks would be a massive overrepresentation for some rural Appalachian town that's 95%+ white.

Lurk more

Of course, I was merely speaking generally, as nearly all movies get talked about in this same way, regardless of setting.

fear not, the final revenge of the white man will be knowing the world will

>fall to shit without us or
>the Chinese will become far worse masters than we ever were

>2017
>hella
Who the fuck says hella?

>And Jewish people do not consider themselves white

They do when it suits them such as when they like to speak "on behalf of white people" but as soon as it's no longer convenient they magically transform back into a persecuted minority. It's really a great racket they've set up, having your cake and eating it too and all that.

African or African-American? What do they call black Europeans?
European

Perhaps it is diverse compared to the rest of the country.

will this break new ground?

>hella

dropped

this novel has a 98% all black cast
is it hella diverse?

>90% black
>diverse

It's exactly like those shots of HR departments or government diversity groups being 90% white women and praising themselves for being an inclusive group.

Sup Forums was right. It really is code for anti-white.

>African or African American
Do they not know that Daniel Kaluuya is British?

>Set in Africa
>Cast is 90% black

What's the problem?

>filename

Get out.