MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN. AFTER TWO GOOD SEASONS, FELICITY HAS ARRIVED WITH ONLY ONE GOAL: TO HIJACK MY SHOW...

MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN. AFTER TWO GOOD SEASONS, FELICITY HAS ARRIVED WITH ONLY ONE GOAL: TO HIJACK MY SHOW. BUT TO DO THAT, I CAN'T BE THE INTERESTING CHARACTER I ONCE WAS. TO PROP UP THE QUIRKY HACKER GIRL, I MUST BECOME SOMEONE ELSE. I MUST BECOME SOMETHING ELSE.

I AM... FELICITY'S BOYFRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfxUcaxoM1E
youtube.com/watch?v=QmooCly1Sws
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQgDFwcYIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WlLcvWQvEJE
youtube.com/watch?v=LN-H2awOxKo
youtube.com/watch?v=sDQDOF3NDZM
youtube.com/watch?v=SfJiM_-b7fA
youtube.com/watch?v=96WHJM7HgSk#t=0m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Amell blocked me on twitter cause i said Felicity sucks

Friendly reminder that no one is making you watch this show.

Felicity quit the team. Yet she's still there, plugging away. Why does the writing staff treat us like idiots?

Friendly reminder that people like to point out flaws and problems, no matter how evident that they may be, as a way of releasing frustration and that their continuing to watch the show can be reasoned out as either lingering affection for what had once been there that they enjoyed or morbid interest in seeing how much worst it can become.

>interesting character
>green batman
So we come to this way , huh

She re-joined the team. She blames herself for Laurel's death because she quit.

>Finish watching season 2 of Arrow
>Getting sort of bored of the endlessly drawn out Olicity hints
>Worried we're going to get another 5 seasons of will they, won't they?
>Season 3 comes out
>Sup Forums says it's utter shit
>Finally get around to watching it
>It's perfectly fine
>Based Katana
>Based Maseo
>Based Ra's
>Based Malcom
>Based Ray
>Laurel actually becomes somewhat likeable and interesting
>Holy shit Oliver and Felicity actually got together instead of the romance being drawn out endlessly
>There was actual plot advancement for a romance story holy shit
>Overall season was pretty good
And now Sup Forums's telling me season 4 is terrible, which inclines me to believe it's actually the best season yet.

i felt the same, more or less. it;s not a bad season, just different

this is true but she was interesting in season 2 just not very likable. still i hope you die.

I get what you are saying and there are legitimate reasons you might have liked season 3 even if I disagree, but in season 4 almost all plot progression happens thanks to Felicity, in the last episode Felicity is the only one who actually accomplished anything everyone else just worked off openings given to them by her. I honestly believe that if I showed someone the most recent episode with them having no knowledge about the show or the comics and told them to pick out the main character they would have picked Felicity.

Because you're a dirty olicity shipper and the caters to you and your shit taste

You know, a big speech like that is super incriminating anyway, but actually saying your name openly at the front end is just stupid.

I enjoyed the crack shipping that was Olicity because it was cute, quirky and new it wasn't going to happen because Laurel was end game.

Boy was I wrong.

Since Olicity happened we haven't had bumbling, cute, I accidentally double entendre boy that's embarrassing Felicity. I want that Felicity back.

Katana is gone
Maseo is gone
Laurel is gone
Malcolm is mostly gone
Ra's is gone
Ray is gone

At least Katana didn't die. Idk if I could've taken that.

You forgot Sara. But she and Ray aren't gone. They just got the hell out of Dodge.

user, c'mon.

>it's all about me

I'm beginning to think Olicity fans have kidnapped and have taken hostage Amell's wife and kid.

>tfw made this to shitpost
>ended up on a Marvel & DC Facebook fan page
>someone commented saying they would post this to him on 'Meme Monday'

I still haven't watched last night's show, but seeing as its public knowledge that the mayor is Dark's wife, who is awaiting trial and a current fugitive. Wouldn't it be better to attack her that way instead of being illegal vigilantes?

Also fuck this season, Felicity should've died instead of Laurel.

>having your character fuck OC donut steel can't choose if you want her to be her own thing or Oracle
>make her Oracle for like 6 minutes

I think I finally pinpoint the reason why Arrow became such shit.
>Slade was supposed to be a season2 villain

>Get into Arrow because of Flash
>Like first 2 seasons so start Season 3
>Sara’s dead right off the (Nanda Par)bat
>”O no who killed her” drags on for almost half the season
>Felicity plays a dating sim
>Some decent Canary set up
>League shenanigans
>Oliver dies
>Except he doesn’t
>Malcolm shenanigans
>Batman plot #92 introduced
>Roy dies
>Except he doesn’t
>Thea dies
>Except she doesn’t
>Ra’s plays a dating sim with H scenes included
>Batman plot #92 put into action
>Ra’s decides to destroy Starling for some reason and because it’s that time of the year
>Felicity shenanigans in Ray’s suit
>Malcolm in charge of League despite all the shit he’s done
>Ray dies (except he doesn’t come Season 4)
>Oliver decides to leave the city so he can pound Felicity on the regular
>Everyone is fine with it
>Fucking Grease ending

>Finish watching season 2 of Arrow
>Getting sort of bored of the endlessly drawn out Olicity hints
There really never were Olicity hints, those were jokes, but tumblr just started shipping them because they are socially retarded and follow logic that "they are nice to each other, they must be fucking". At the end Oliver used Olicity to literally prank Slade.

Now season 3 I actually thought wasn't any worse than previous seasons, but I believe once Felicity's fucking mom was introduced it just slowly, but surely, started tumbling down.

>Felishit spending literally half the season as a blubbering, sobbing, snot-nosed mess screeching at everyone about how Olliver is an asshole for doing stuff to make the city not fucking die
>perfectly fine

What the fuck is wrong with some people

>Amell will never escape Arrow and become the wrestling star he wants to be.

Let's not retcon the past, there were several hints.

Those weren't hints, those were jokes.

Its called hatewatching user

At first the show was good to make dank memes with Sup Forums. Now I just hatewatch to shitpost on Sup Forums

I watch Arrow because the first 2 seasons were great; and I know it'll only keep getting worse but a part of me holds out hope that one day Arrow will improve.

Help me Sup Forums, I feel like a heroin addict that can't help but destroy himself even though he knows its bad.

>Based Katana
>Based Maseo
>Based Ra's
>Based Malcom
Okay, you obviously don't have any taste if you think any of those are good.

>tfw Malcolm stopped being good after season 1
>tfw Ra's al Ghul BARELY KILLED ANYONE

Ra's al Ghul was as unthreatening as possible. He had zero presence and every time he opened his mouth he sounded like a pouty child.

The biggest disappointment of S3, especially after a teaser like youtube.com/watch?v=qfxUcaxoM1E

They just made him a complete pansy. People mouth off to him and he lets them live - CONSTANTLY. He stabbed someone in the chest and kicked them off a cliff and yet they didn't die. What kind of loser assassin are you?

>tfw Malcolm stopped being good after season 1
Season 1 Malcolm was the best CW cape villain for me (in my opinion he's even better than Deathstroke and Reverse-Flash)
It's a shame to see how they fuck him up in the further seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmooCly1Sws
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQgDFwcYIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WlLcvWQvEJE

That first vid you linked. I watch that every once in a while to remind myself of how good Arrow used to be. Malcolm and Tommy are so based.

OPEN YOUR EYES, TOMMY!

Another awesome S1 scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=LN-H2awOxKo

>now we have this
youtube.com/watch?v=sDQDOF3NDZM
That Thea/Laurel bit is especially embarrassing.

Not better than Max Rager

Anyone actually likes Vaughn?
He was just a strange mix of boring and annoying. If you said Blaine, I could've agreed.
I don't really count iZombie as cape anyway

>not better than season 1 Blaine
FTFY

I have high hopes for Philmore Graves as well.

Season 2 Blaine was good as well until the amnesia thing happened, I really hope they don't do a redemption arc for him, he's too good as a bad guy and an uneasy ally.

No, they weren't, bro.

>that malcolm and tommy scene

What the fuck it's basically a soap opera with a sideplot of superheroes.

It's just bland acting trying to hype up some sort of serious and brooding tone when the image itself is sparkly and colorful.

Go back to your prison rape musings, Zack.

>tfw you can't even watch Arrow for action scenes anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=SfJiM_-b7fA

damn dude just fucking cancel this show already

That's probably truer than you would think.
Since the biggest Olicity fans obviously are the ones paying Amell's salary.

Why does Arrow constantly use Nanda Parbat as the League of Assassins hangout instead of the sacred space of Rama Kushna?

WHY DID THEY KILL LAUREL INSTEAD OF THIS ANNOYING MARY SUE OC?! WHY?
IF THEY WERE ONLY GOING FOR "KILLING AN IMPORTANT CAST MEMBER TO REMIND THE AUDIENCE THAT THIS VILLAIN IS STILL A THREAT", WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A CHARACTER PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED/WHO IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF GREEN ARROW'S MYTHOS?!

Olicity fans on Twitter vaguely threaten his wife every time he mentions her.

Because the Mary Sue is a Mary Sue, it isn't in any way unexpected just disappointing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LN-H2awOxKo

This scene is better than every action scene in the past two seasons. Just end this show already.

I AM THE LIGHT AND HOPE

>INTERESTING CHARACTER I ONCE WAS
I hate felicity, but come on, that's beyond delusional.

GTFO, FELICITY HATERS!

All hail the glorious Queen Felicity, who is the strongest, bestest, and most independenty woman to ever exist!!!!

Everyone likes Felicity. And deep inside all of you like her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

The same happened to me, until I just stopped watching it.
You can do it, man!
(I've to confess I feel tempted to download an episode to see if it got better though).

Yu like Felicity

Go on ship it

Coward

It didn't, stay strong man. Do what I can not.

Friendly reminder that I literally haven't watched it since season 3 and I only finished that season because I searched a sense of closure despite the complete fucking shitshow it turned into.
Friendly reminder that I can still complain about how shit the show is even if I don't watch it because I experienced first hand it turning from watchable to literally unwatchable.
Friendly reminder that your passive-aggressive "don't watch it if you don't like it" comments will not magically make Arrow good again.

I intend to do the same after this seasob, I thought that things would get better this season we were promised light hearted Oliver, more like in the comics, we didn't get it. Instead we got more and more Felicity, at this point I think Felicity has defeated more of the villains this season than Oliver.

>Intense character moments = soap opera

>It's perfectly fine
>Felicity talking shit to Ra's in his face and living
>Ray is a massive cuck
>Felicity piloting the Atom suit and saving the day no problem
>Oliver's convoluted shitty keikaku
>Ra's convoluted shitty keikaky
>Merlyn's convoluted shitty keikaky
>Felicity crying all the fucking time
>Oliver surviving the stab and the fall because "herbs lmao" despite them introducing the fucking Lazarus Pit this season
>Oliver fucking GIVING RA'S RING TO MERLYN FOR LITERALLY NO REASON WHILE HE COULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO NYSSA INSTEAD
>That fucking shitty Deathstroke episode was so bad Manu Benett quit the show forever
>Don't get me started on the fucking flashbacks
>Killing off Deadshot because muh movies
Season 3 was shit. Your tastes are shit.

>Ra's literally being an Olicity shipper
>based
Worst iteration of the character to ever exist

I still feel like the first Ra's fight was fine, when he was dominating Oliver. After that he became retarded

For like all of three episodes. Wow.
>Fucking Wildcat gets literally punched off the show and is never seen again.

The Deadshot thing hit hard because I was actually starting to like his character and the Suicide Squad arc.

Also, his theme is pretty sick: youtube.com/watch?v=96WHJM7HgSk#t=0m33s

Boy that episode was dumb

OMG OMG BOMBS
>when they finally go off, they're all centralized to exactly one wing of the building, the one deadshot just happened to be on
>WHICH if you remember was OPPOSITE of the hostages because he went over there to start shooting the "terrorists"

I agree. Pretty much the entirety of S3 was dumb, but there were still some aspects that I liked, like Diggle and Deadshot.