He said 'Welcome to the freakin' Guardians of the Galaxy'!

>He said 'Welcome to the freakin' Guardians of the Galaxy'!
>Only he didn't say the word 'freakin'

So what DID he say, Sup Forums?

"I am Groot"

LOL EPIC WIN

>This is reddit, this is memes

Groot x Minions flick when?

if the next guardians movie was R-rated would it just be deadpool in space?

he said cunting, americans are afraid of cunt.

literally and figuratively.

Fupping.

He said "wait, why didn't that guy get the space equivalent of a life vest? It seems like a ship that big would have enough of those for all of us and we did bail out intentionally... couldn't we have grabbed the resources we needed from the ship since we knew we were trying to blow up the planet and may need to make emergency space evacuations?"

he said look next to you at the 8 year olds you're watching this trash with and rethink your life

Did that embarrassing line end up in the final product?

yes

Does baby tree really start dancing at one point?

yeah it was legit one of the worst lines in the movie next to the trash panda one

yeah it's the intro sequence and it's pretty shit but not as bad as you'd expect

It means that he said 'Welcome to the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy' you morons.

Can't believe people on this board are so dense.

not sure if bait or stupid

He's right.

no shit Sherlock

Thanks.

The correct quote is "he said "welcome to the frickin' Guardians of the Galaxy. Only he didn't use "frick".""

So it's just a Christmas Story reference?

Doesn't Kurt Russell swear at one point? Why would the self-styled rogue of the group censor his own language?

Um... this is a PG-13 Disney movie, sweetie.
Better luck next time, reddit.

"Welcome to the Guardians of the Galaxy you fat, greasy wop!"

Damn, did they outsource Raimi for that one?

with the MPAA you only get one or two proper swear words before it goes from PG-13 to R

"shit" is used once early on so if kurt russell did say it then that'd be it. they get around it by using stuff like "douchebag" or tragically "frickin" in this case.

being R rated would destroy the box office numbers they're getting.

There was one scene where the blue girl used said "fuck" but then the other girl repeated it back and it wasn't fuck - but I think the blue girl paced out her dialogue and actually said "fuck".

Also, does this movie pass the Bechdel test? Seems like they're always talking about Thanos or Starlord whenever girls talk to girls...

>Yes Drax, i've got a penis!
What did he mean by this?

He cut off some dudes dick and keeps it in his cupboard.

He literally fucking tells groot that he has to have a talk about his language
>lets go steal some shit

oh right, totally forgot about that

the MPAA just gets pissy if you do it too much

Because it's meant to be humorous.

All this talk about swearing being in the movie, but how the fuck did James Gunn sneak in an entire location that's just a yellow robobabe brothel? Youd think Disney would have flagged that

Because robots aren't real human beans

Explain Gosling then

He drives.

I WANT TO ______ THE RACOON

It means that he said "i am groot" and it nmeans "welcome to the freakin' guardians of the galaxy"
It doesn't get any deeper than that. It is a marvel blockbuster.. are you stupid?

fucking

Let's make fun of the dialogue because our ability to critique movies is about as superficial as nostalgia critic