Job creation in America

Job creation in America.

Not wrong.

This is the true power of a free market economy.

They don't hire more people they just make the same person work harder for the same wage

>job creation
>republican president

lol!

Do people actually do this in America?

Reddit.

THEY LIVE

fucking pigs, america is a shithole

Fucking animals.

yeah it is called freedom something you faggot muslim yuroporors canot understand

its the designated theater goblin

got out of an imax theater for guardians last night

i wasn't that far away from the exit but i saw at least 5 spilled popcorns and 10 drinks left in the seats along with a spilled soda or two in my short walk to the exit.

like god damn people you'll be to the trash cans in less than a minute, don't be cunts and stop spilling your popcorn

So you'll trash the place just because you can? Not much difference between you and the "faggot muslim yuroporors".

If everyone took their garbage to the can, there would be a lot of people without jobs.

Imagine having to clean this shit up 4 times a day

>everyone throws their trash away
>less need for the amount of workers to clean theaters up
>hundreds of thousands of layoffs across america because there isn't any reason for more workers
>lives are literally ruined

Why are you such an asshole?

a theater only hires like 5 people to clean shit out though. there isn't an army of janitorial people that descend on the theater every time a movie gets out.

Funny though, movie attendance is down everywhere. So this is going to happen either way, might as well trash the fucks.

3 years later and my OC is still being used
>fear the kino ghost

So those 5 people in every theaters shouldn't be allowed to work? At least they go to work, you welfare shill.

I purposefully make as big of a mess that I can. I paid $12 for a ticket, I'm doing whatever I want.

>hear about based anons taking shits in soda cups, pissing on seat cushions etc
>want to do this
>pussy out at the last minute and just pour my soda on the floor during the credits as usual

who /minormischief/ here

Minor? Sounds kinda unneccessary, think of all the people that will have to get their shoes wet because of you.
Just empty the soda on the closest staff.

spoiler;

we get paid regardless of whether you litter or not

>like god damn people you'll be to the trash cans in less than a minute, don't be cunts and stop spilling your popcorn

Who could be responsible for that?

Worked in a 4 screen theater in a rich community's shopping center. Easiest job I've ever had but cleaning up after kids like in OPs pic makes you think how retarded the parents are.

You've got no idea whether a black person left that trolley there, storm weenie.

But those shoes belong to normies. Not only are you creating jobs, you're worsening a normies day. Sounds even better. fucking normies

My parents did this and i berated them and called them king and queen the rest of the night and my dad flipped out at me. The best part was they were visiting me in europe at the time.

I don't see the problem with this.
There are people whose job it is to clean out the theaters when a movie is done, and the guests who go in there shouldn't have to do their job for them
If the workers don't like it, too bad, that's what you get for being lower class scum and taking shit jobs like that one

>trolley

There isn't a quota for "number of theaters cleaned today", stop trying to justify being an asshole when the truth is you're just too lazy to walk fifteen fucking feet to a trash can.

you arent a real 4channer until u shit your pants during the previews and make everyone sit and smell your poo poo the whole way through

>Work at theater.
>in concession.
>Beauty and the Beast opening weekend.
>My state does not require employers to give breaks.
>I stand in front of my register serving customers in a non-stop rush from 9am to 9pm.
>Couldn't use the bathroom.

>Yesterday at Guardian's of the Galaxy.
>Ushering.
>People smear chocolate on seats
>Pick up 8 bottles of water and a spilled bucket of popcorn
>Nacho cheese smeared on the floor and walk in.
>People who do throw their trash away pile it on top of the same full trashcan when theres another trashcan that's half empty not three feet from it.

>People ask for layered triple butter on their popcorn
>It's smeared all over the fucking seats.
>They come back for seconds.
>It's not even butter.
>It's just "buttery flavored oil"

kys

There are no "cleaning ladies" in theaters, the miserable guys of the front have to do this. People like you should die painfully.

I hope you've learned who the problem customers are so you can add a little something extra to their popcorn.

>>Couldn't use the bathroom.
I call bullshit.

>OC

you just cropped a fucking image

So you're saying because the men are forced to do it, it's wrong, but if they were female, it would be ok? Not only are you assuming the gender of the entire staff, but you are a sexist bigot.

Not bullshit.

There were lines 20 people deep on every open register from open to close. It was playing in 7 auditoriums out of the 16 in my theater and every one of them sold out all day. We're only allowed to leave our register when there is no line, but since it was a literal nonstop rush, we never did. No bathroom.

Derailing the conversation this hard.

Fucking hell. And you still work there?

Humanity was a mistake.

wow you know something is fucked up when Chefs have it easier than you

>movie finishes
>wipe all the butter and salt into my napkin
>accidentally drop it on the floor
>kneel to the floor to pick it up
>realize someone else will pick it up
>decide to go use to restroom and leave the building

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

They're wasteful jobs. People with that mentality are literally the fucking worst and should kindly kill themselves. Doing so would free up jobs anyways and would rid the world of fucking disgusting pieces of shit with no worth to society at all.

>All the mad wagies ITT

I paid out the ass for your tasteless popcorn and I keep you employed by throwing it out.

>b-but muh projector
Digital shit, you can press a button nowadays. Redundant work.

>b-but muh ticket ripping
Lol

All you have left are concessions and cleaning, two jobs that go hand in hand. Show some fucking gratitude for customers wanting your job to be relevant in this day and age.

>underage detected
Bet user didn't get to check his smartphone either

That's clearly the restless soul of a kino viewer killed by an anvil.

>pay $20 for 10 cents worth of popcorn and 50 cents worth of soda
>spill 80% of it on the floor
>still manage to be obese
Amerilards, everyone.

I don't understand how people can buy and eat an entire large popcorn. I eat a little less than half of a small during the course of a movie.

the only time i've ever bought a large popcorn is to share it with friends/family. whenever i get even a small popcorn i only eat half and take the rest home to eat over the course of the day

lately i've just been buying whatever kid pack the theater offers. usually it's a small drink, small popcorn, and a bit of candy for less than a large popcorn.

It's easy if you're fat. But movie popcorn is so shitty and bland, it's literally the worst popcorn you can have.

This only happens if you go to a cinema in an area populated with lots of blacks

This and this

The same people who do this shit in movie theaters are the same pieces of shit who don't return their shopping carts.

>Share a small with my sister
>Still can't finish it

What are we doing wrong lads?

Either the popcorn isn't good or we're just not fat enough.

>Calling moviegoers niggers

Real mature there

Stop eating like a little bitch. You probably eat your peas separately too

incorrect, i worked at a theater in manhattan
and these rich little white boys started flinging the popcorn not thinking anyone was looking until i must've had an insane look at my face and then he said "s-s-sorry." black people were mostly just loud, but this was the manhattan theater

The niggerisation of America continues.