So Sup Forums, I'm in roachland for vacation, yesterday I went clubbing with friends due to boredom...

So Sup Forums, I'm in roachland for vacation, yesterday I went clubbing with friends due to boredom. This roach suddenly becomes jealous and wants me to switch table, contacts guards and says some bullshit and I end up getting thrown out, but most notably a goddamn hit in the head.

Now I want to sue these fuckers, what's the best I can do, I heard I could report this to human rights watch and they'll look into it, I'm Swedish.

Bump, halp plox

idiot

Just accept you went to a shitty country with shitty people and move on to be honest family

Men jävla kebaber, dom vågar inte ens gå ensamma, skickar 20 vakter för att slänga ut en när man inte gjort ett piss, pff.

I hope to god you're trolling via proxy

Why the fuck would you go to Turkroachia right before they go full-on Islamofascist and purge the fuck out of their population?

dude that's like buying a plane ticket to Germany the day after the Reichstag fire wtf man

Ticket was already bought and I had no option to return, also the area I'm in tends to be safe for tourists.

But how the fuck can they handle EU foreigners like this, these roaches team up 20man on you and they're all manlets under 1.7m, it's so annoying. Some ugly roach manipulating other roaches JUST fuck me up.

:(

whats wrong sven? did you get religion of peaced? maybe this can be a wake up call for you and you start smacking shitskins when they (((visit))) sweden

>Going to Turkroachistan

Retard.

I wouldn't recommend it. All secular cops and judges have been purged, so you'll appear before a mudshit judge who can easily pull some tricks on you

Ask yourself if it's worth it man. Did they hit you hard? Are you wounded/feeling dizzy? If not really, just don't bother

Bugspray

Shit time to go to a shit country Sven, why didn't you just flog your tickets to some other daft sod

Around roaches trouble approaches.

>sue
You are some 6 feet something viking and got beaten by a turkish manlet? Shame, In seriousness, you should remember you are in a 3rd world, jungle law applies, weak fears the strong. court system is very slow and very fucked up, will get you nowhere.

Avoid vacation here, Most of the vacation spots are either controlled by AKP officials, or by Kurdish Mafia, You are just enriching their kind.

It wasn't that hard, it just pissed me off. The guy who did hit me was a manlet who kept yelling.

What's annoying is that I paid to go there just to be throwed out by a roach who just said some bullshit.

They were like 20man walking towards me, frigging cowards, if that little fuck was alone I woulda murdered him as I got triggered as soon he went aggro.

Just suck it up and move on. Your life is more important than your honor. Most of the 20-30man folk are poor migrant turks-kurds who come to touristic areas to work, most under the protection of mafia. They are poor, sexless and angry, basically /r9k/ in real life. After the dust is settled, you will go back to your 1st world country, to your friends and to your girlfriend, while they will work under sun for less than 5 euros a day, it really is not worth it.

My family is kind of rich and I drive a relatively expensive car, I had enough trouble in traffic with these "suddenly summon 30 man to his side" guys, so believe me when I say it will get you nowhere, even if you beat them. The cops etc are also these poor faggots relatives so they will side with them. Its just /r9k/ level subhuman behaviour.

Whenever something like this happens I don't even bother anymore, they probably think "hah I showed that atheist kemalist fuck" and return to their miserable lives, I know you are angry but it really not worth the trouble. They are miserable and they will be miserable, just move on

>these "suddenly summon 30 man to his side" guys,
Germany is full of them.
Thats a 100% roach skill.
Why do you people act like this?

Imagine you are a lower class-poor turk-kurd-whatever, you have no wealth, no power, no real skills etc, how do you survive? Well if you are hungry, but you can ask your grandfather in your village to send you some food, a mobster happen to be in the same ideology/clan with you maybe he can give you a job, a religious sect can offer you lodging etc etc.

There is a strong tribal-communal-clan bond especially in lower class turks and kurds, because only through collectivism you can survive and thrive, at least this is my theory. So when one of you is attacked, you summon all your friends to help you out.

Did you do something stupid like go to a club and comment to one of the girls how they should stop exploiting themselves and find a strong arab man?

Extremely interesting and good advice. I got my jaw broke my a manlet Cuban and ended up coming back to kick his teeth in and got locked up. Was not worth it to say the least.

My dear sven when you go to shit corrupt islamic places you need to play by their rules.

Even if a girl is eyeing you hard, always look for some other dudes watching you.

I got myself thrown ice cubes, robbed, beaten up by this kind of angry sub-humans. In Asia, in Africa or Middle east its always the same story.

You are a fucking white male and they will hate you for it because you make their women cream their panties.

The justice system is corrupt and shit, don't even bother, only big trouble will come to you.
The only time I got my revenge is when I was living in Indonesia, and found in a club a really pretty and educated indo girl. She became my girlfriend and her father was a big boss of immigration (sending people to jail for a bad visa and asking for money to get back to their country, shady, violent and ultra corrupted).

One time when I was in a club with my girlfriend I went for a piss and some indians dudes started bullying me. My gf called her dad and 2 hours later 4 immigration officers came and took the pooinloo, never heard of them ever again but my gf told me they spent a least a good week in indonesian jail.

The club I was in basically was arabs or lookalikes dancing around Russian moneywhores. I wouldn't go again, but they way shit was handled there was primitive as hell.

>Roachland
>Legal system

Pick one

>manlet Cuban
Those little fucks are fast

Story?

Which province?

Why the fuck would you visit Turkey for vacation, especially while it's in the midst of a major political crisis?

Antalya

what country did you think you went to?
This is why we dont want them in our country, though I figured youd be use to this by now.

>Be in Turkey
>Get roached

No suprise there famalam

>a swede guzzling semen

You're a fucking moron and I hope you get robbed and raped.

The touristic summer places are fine.Only the big cities could be dangerous.I know it since i am in Bodrum atm.Which is located in the coast of western side.

"the ticket was already paid for"

Serves you right for traveling to an islamic country in the first place. A country thats even worse off now, but it was almost just as bad before you ordered your tickets. They also persecute their minorities and lay their cities to waste. But ofcourse you did not think about that before you ordered your tickets, Alanya was cheaper than Marbella, so thats why you went there. People like you are scum.

Serves you right for not coming to the superior Greek destination.

>1 gyros deposited to my account