21 years old

>21 years old
>Go to work, come home, and browse Sup Forums
>Play video-games to feel pleasure to keep living
>Rinse and repeat x100
>Don't want to get a girlfriend because I might bring another person into this shit
>Think about suicide

What's life like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbyU1-R7F8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw climbed my way out of neetism
>kept telling myself that if I accomplished something, getting a gf and happiness would be right around the corner
>finally have a job and my own place
>still just do the same shit as when I was a NEET, drinking alone, playing video games, fapping etc

>be 28 years old
>wake up kiss my wife
>we both go to work
>we come home and enjoy each other's company
>I think about how hopeless I felt at 21
>I think about how I almost ended it
>realize how happy I am now and I could have thrown it all away

Don't do it man.

>letting your wife work

top cuck

Will my life turn better?

this

>paying for anyone's expenses but your own
top cuck

Yes. Your future wife is out there.

Exactly the same but add 10 years

Also don't believe this guy

how do you people find energy to exercise/study/having a hobby etc while working?
im 21, work at mcdonalds, when i get home all i do is walk the dog, browse and eat for an hour or two before going to sleep. Rinse and repeat. Its exhausting and i cant understand how anyone can get more than that done

how about going to some uni?

instead of eating lunch, i skip it to make sure i dont gain weight, and i also talk a walk during this time as exercise

im considering it....but i really really dont know what i am good at, what i like, or what i "should" study. I feel lost....

>smoke weed everyday for like a year
>haven't smoked in 2 weeks now
>thought I'd have the energy and will to improve my life
>all that's happened is I hate my life even more and turned to drinking instead
Sick dude

yea that might be good actually, eating just an apple and taking a walk, i think ill copy you

are you the
>ANOTHER
leaf?

if so, congrats on moving out! HUGe accomplishment. now try going to school to get the degree you always wanted, and managing work at the same time. for extra credit, try helping your parents as well. good luck

>go to work from 7AM 'til 8PM
>hop on the PC/console to fuck around on some games for an hour or so
>the missus cooks dinner
>when done eating, the kids use the console for an hour or so before bed
>drink until I fall asleep
>repeat

holy shit i remember that guy too, another day doing nothing right? Holy fuck how long did he keep it up

same except no work and 26

>go to uni for like 6 hours a week the last month
>spend literally 100% of the rest of the time being home and going onto Sup Forums/playing dota/fapping, not even voice chatting with friends
I did it
I relaxed myself into depression

>22yo
>work, home, videogames and masturbation
>it's hot all the time
>can't get a gf because i absolutely despise women because how fake everything about them is
>think about suicide, but the lack of sleep might end it before i make the final push

living the dream huh?

>25 years old
>wake up
>take pills for depression and schizophrenia
>eat breakfast
>browse Sup Forums/read books/play videogames/go for walk
>hope no one from winz or mental health services calls me that day
>take sleeping pills
>eat dinner
>sleep

are you the guy from bass hunter?

Try finding a course on a niche business software or do IT

I wish I had done that instead of university, it's legit worse than work in many ways

obviously not, since I am not sitting in vent

no hot chicks either then

>tfw I saw the tightest fucking chick on the commuter train but I didn't get to see her face so I can't tell if I saw a true 10/10 or not

got any suggestions? i dont know much about code honestly, i mean i know there is surely something out there i CAN do, but i feel like i need someone to point the way, i need a big sign that says APPLY HERE FOR FREE GOOD JOB, haha

it's 2017, 40% of household consist of wife making more money than husband.

da fuck is going on in that pic

Just go into a jobs website, click IT and see what they are asking for

> 30 years old
> wake up
> do Duolingo German
> eat breakfast/lunch
> translate some German
> watch some German movies
> eat dinner
> maybe take a walk
> bed

no one in the US even cares about German

comfy

>be me
>21
>No girlfriend
>debt of about 25000 dollars (in colombia which is a shite place to earn money, it will take me a life time to pay back that shite)
>kicked out from my father house
>moved away to be independent
>lived at the street
>Shite wage
>sometimes I feel really fucked up and angry at myself
>I could kill myself, so that I'd end the suffering, but I did overcome suicidal tendencies.
>Stronger than b4, but still it's a shite states of affaires to be in and all the motivational shit won't make any fucking difference.
>what kepps me alive it's literally a sting that tells me not to kill myself

I'm actually trying real hard not to become a fucking good-for-nothing neet, but I am failing every step of the way; suicide is the only answer folks. There is no hope, kill yourself before it gets worse.

/r9k/ with flags

most of us here have jobs atleast i think, we arent irredeemable spergs just losers without any drive.

>Been busy with a temporary job past 2-3 weeks
>Working in the evening so wake up late, do what I've got to get done, go to work, come home and sleep. Not much time to play games or drink
>Wake up today having just finished this job
>Bored out of my brains, nothing I feel like doing. Can't even be bothered replying to messages. Just woke up from a nap I took an hour after getting out of bed

ah yes, it's right because it is

>Be me
>Danishfag
>Get payed for studying
>Have an apartment
>Life is good
>As long as i'm attending uni, i get a decent amount of neetcash each month
>Years passes, almost finished studying
>Drop out of uni just before i'm finished, wait some months and then attend university again.
>More neetcash
>Repeat
>???????
>Profit

Life as a neet in Denmark is good

Basically I am a neet, the only time I leave my apt when I go to the gym, lifting gives me some sense of control over my life. Last time I talked with adults that are not my family was like 3 months ago.
I am mot even mad about that, I would even keep that lifestyle, if I had enough money to not being dependent on welfare(at least 1.5k€)

>neet in UNI
>NOT IN EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT OR TRAINING

>32
>married
>kid on the way
>work part time
>still make decent money
>wife is trust fund baby
Pretty good

Go to different threads.

>21
>NEET
>do pretty much whatever i want mostly anime and video games
>feel alright

How do I go to a Danish uni so i can end my neet life here.

Seeing people from other countries who have a similar lifestyle as in work at retail and don't attend high education because I don't know wtf the do with my life and having no women. It makes me feel less alone. Thanks, anons.

You don't, we only let dangerous minorities into our country for some reason

Stop that. Stop it now. Stop running away from your life.

>im 21, work at mcdonalds
By not exhausting themselves working at a terrible wage slave job like that one. You're 21, time to start looking for a better job.

years old
>>Go to work, come home, and browse Sup Forums
>>Play video-games to feel pleasure to keep living
>>Rinse and repeat x100
>>Don't want to get a girlfriend because I might bring another person into this shit
>>Think about suicide
same except instead of work I have classes

>25 yo virgin
>>Go to work, come home, and browse 2ch/Sup Forums
>>Rinse and repeat x100
>>Want to get a girlfriend but cannot do that and am buttblasted about it all the time
>>Don't have balls to commit suicide

>26 years old
>find joy in my work
>stopped playing vidya and found other interests
>got a wonderful girlfriend
Also don't feel too shitty, the average burger probably spends his nights watching tv anyways.

Pretty much the same except i'm 24 and i don't even remember the last time when i felt pleasure or joy.

Well, cut out the browsing Sup Forums part and you got a few hours every evening

shit

Whenthe thread is started by an autistic NEET faggot it’s going to attract other autistic NEET faggots. Other threads have more normal posters.

lmao

>has work
>still has the energy to play video games
fuck off normie

So stop fapping about 10 days and you will get motivation to find gf.

>20
>completed high school with bad grades
>eternal NEET
>dont want gf because anyone who would settle for me in my current state is probably not good company
>spend days fantasizing about criminal business ideas (victimless for the most part) instead of applying for menial jobs
>whenever im not doing that i just shitpost on Sup Forums while watching whatever i find entertaining
>never summon the courage to commit to any of my so-called "business ideas" because i'm afraid of getting caught and pretty lazy
>tfw if i stuck with learning a programming language i would probably have a decent job by now

>almost 23
>neet, never worked
>never had a gf, i ignored all girls who was interest to me and try to pick me up
>start depressing when enter on 2ch and Sup Forums
>then i understood that these boards make be unhappy and i escape them and crythreads like this
>watch tv shows and movies 24/7
>life not that bad
If you guys think that you want something but you do nothing to get it, then you don't want it.
In russian we have proverb Don't want to shit, don't torture your ass

>dont want to get a girlfriend

sure m8 its your choice

Do you think Zhenya Medvedeva would agree with you? No she would not!

>22 yo
>Virgin, no gf, live alone
>Go to work at 8 AM
>Browse Sup Forums/8ch or other Chinese forums and shitposting at office when no tasks to finish
>Come home at 5PM, order take out food delivery online
>Watch anime or movies, listen to music, play video games
>Fap and go to sleep
>On weekends go to live concerts or visit art exhibitions, all alone of course
>Wish I could make more money so I can buy more useless shit

>21
>live with mum
>finished one degree, starting another next year bc the first one had shit grades + low job prospects
>worked shit job for one year in between
>depressed
>no gf, virgin, ugly
>always feel like things are about to turn around but then something will happen to put me back down to the start to make me depressed again

>21
>Finally got a job at a local gas station
>Not the best pay or hours but at least I'm able to get out of the house now and then
>still haven't registered for winter semester after a year break and ongoing paranoia
>planning on cutting off all sources of global news and going local to calm myself down.
>I'll probably see less of you guys unfortunately.
>Probably sign up for boxing or something just in case if something were to happen.
>I really don't care for deep relationships at this point.
>I just want a friend to talk to in person and not long distance.

Same, except I don't play videogames because not even them give me pleasure anymore

>knew I was going to end up like those guys on imageboards when I were 14
>it's ok I'll just kill myself at 20 so that it won't feel too bad later
>live according to that
>get close but pussy out everytime
>22 now
JUST

>25 years old
>come home from skolepraktik (can't get an internship, so I'm getting paid a nominal amount for studying)
>after 8 hours of sitting down it's workout time
>if I'm home early it's 17:00 PM
>begin making dinner
>eat
>shower
>Sup Forums
>sleep
>repeat

Sometimes I think it'd be nice with a lady to company me. I kinda hunger for a traditional feeling at home.

get a hobby man

>wife gets bored of you
>wants to suck to BBC
>get divorced

youtube.com/watch?v=VbyU1-R7F8M

>21 years old
>studying engineering
>dontunderstandthisshit.jpg
>gf of 4 years just broke up with me
>says I've "stopped giving a shit about her and life"
>don't really give a shit
>spend almost all my money getting drunk every other night with different groups of people
>find it ever harder to maintain relationships and friendships with people

Still lifes okay so far

>cucking your self wasting money for nonsense

>skolepraktik
is this for uni or did you just finish regular school way later?

if its the former then what the heck

>all girls who was interest to me and try to pick me up
Fuck u normie alpha Chad Vanya Erokhin

Working at a gas station was one of the best times in my life. I got girls' numbers almost every day, and underage drug dealers would give me free drugs to sell them cigarettes and booze.
Then I went to work second shift at a machine shop. That wasn't so much fun.

What did you study? and will you study next?

>wake up at 4 am
>go to work
>come home ~6pm
>drink a couple of beers and cock my revolver
>weigh pros and cons of life
>lay revolver down
>listen to some music
>browse 4ch or kch
>go to sleep
Pretty much every day, sometimes i spice it up and cook some exotic recipe i find online.

>25 years old
>Not fucked in 4 years
>Living in Germany (guilt, nothing-goes attitude, brainwashed to hate myself/country)
>Friends who work have less money to spend than refugees get for just existing
>tfw not a refugee
>Squandered all my chances
>Wake up, look for job
>Getting depressed because I know what I could have achieved had I cared
>Stumble upon news website
>"Why it's a good thing that we have criminal (muslim) street gangs in Berlin"
>Get more depressed
>News-media says there is a shortage of skilled labour
>tfw "skilled labour" is 14k/year jobs that will pay 8k/year after retirement
>tfw even in those jobs 100 people apply for a single job offering
>Go to bed
>Can't sleep because too depressed
>Don't have the balls to kill myself
>Rinse and repeat for 3 years

I just wish I wasn't born into this recession/globalism/immigration hellhole of a timeline. America, next time you bomb us, just kill every last one of us, instead of leaving us as a perpetually depressed, guilt-ridden, self-hating and self-destructive country full of cucks and soyboys.

>31
>wake up at 4PM
>have a flashback of the great shame I've brought on my head
>fantasise about murdering all of the intellectuals and priests and sacrificing at the altar of Perun
>snap out of it and convince myself that I'm not alive anyway
>eat dinner my parents made for me
>go for a walk to my supplier
>go to the store to buy some sweets and soda
>come back and smoke weed until my eyes are bleary
>play CK2 or post on Sup Forums
>go to sleep just as the sun is rising or slightly after

pretty good all in all, can't complain (given my history)

>>says I've "stopped giving a shit about her and life"

you took her for granted

Hi. I studied genetics first, and I liked it at the start but grew to despise it by the end of the course. That mixed with barely any jobs in the sector motivated me to apply to study again and I managed to get into a bachelor of mathematics starting next year. I am pretty excited about it.

was ist deine ausbildung?

I have been browsering Sup Forums daily since Im 15 and Im turning 26 in ten days.

Time well spent lads : /

Nix. Hab scheiße studiert weil alle meinten "ja, ohne studium biste nix, aber mit dem Studium kannste alles machen edzala", hab das abgebrochen weil mein alter am abkratzen war und mir der scheiß eh nich gepasst hat, wollte nochn paar glückliche monate mit ihm verbringen, dann vom ersparten gelebt und such jetzt irgendeine scheiß ausbildung. Hab halt alle chancen bisher vertan, und jetzt ist nix vernünftiges mehr übrig.

>Time well spent lads : /
could have been facebook or instagram

The exact same, except I'm older and still don't think about suicide.

such dir ne fh in der nähe, notfalls mit bildungskredit and studier was machbares, 25 ist ja kein alter

My mom is italian and she loves me. I don't work and I study poorly.

jo, war mein nächster plan. wollte maschinenbau, weil technisch interessiert, gut in mathe und nich doof, nur in der schule halt zu faul und beschissene noten. gibt aber einige ohne NC zum glück. weiß nur nich ob ich die kraft aufbringe das durchzuhalten. hab die sorge dass ich nach ein zwei semestern wieder voll in der depression lande. ich find 25 mit vier jahren nichtstun im lebenslauf schon extrem beschissen um ehrlich zu sein.

wirst halt kreativ und sagst studium 2 jahre, eltern gepfelt, ist ja nicht gelogen mein gott, warst halt jung,

wenn maschinenbau, dann geh an die FH. an ner uni wäre mir das zu risikoreich, noch nen fehltritt wäre kontraproduktiv für dich

As long as you can pay for another one, It's all good. I'm now in a situation where I need to think twice about a degree (22yo) and if it'll help me to get a decent job or if it's completely usless for what I aim for.
Good luck user!

>late 20s
>go to work at 6am
>back home at 10pm
>Sup Forums for 20 minutes
>sleep
>repeat

Thanks user, our loan system means I don't have to pay it back until I earn 55,000 a year so I am fine.

What is your degree in?