ITT: things that give you hope

youtube.com/watch?v=4c7AWS4Bc-M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INy4gaUrCL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AJ+

fucken propaganda.

don't ever watch anything from them.

The Muslims are gud boys, they DINDU NUFFIN, fucking white males are the issue!

rubbing bacon grease on bullets lol what a faggot

either way I love the U.S. for this

>things that give you hope

Are you an autist? How does bacon on bullet kill muslims more than a sole bullet?

Right wing untill retardation lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=INy4gaUrCL4

>everyone is X, no exceptions
>shut your mouth
didnt know the Sup Forums way of arguing was popular in the US overall. keep your nuts under control clappers they make the whole oppsotion of massimigration look retarded

Hey, Turkroach, maybe we just don't want disgusting fucking mosques in our towns.

how about you don't act as retarded as the mudslimes? kind of defeats the whole purpose if i have to choose between the lesser of 2 evils.

Shut the fuck up you fucking sissy. I don't want some terrorist recruitment center in my town. And neither do the people in that video. Maybe if you stood up to these despicable mudslimes you wouldn't be swamped by them right now.

>the only way to stand up for something is insulting everyone opposing me
memes aside, thats not how the world works. at least not around people who finished school

Why on earth would anybody ever listen to a German's advice on defeating their enemies?

so they taught you to bend over and open your asshole in school?

>the only way to "defeat" someone in a debate is to insult him and generally be louder than him
MEMES

>5:30minutes into the video
>Imam: "they think we're gonna take America back".
>think we're gonna take America back
>take America back
>back
Hang him now and spare the problems he'll cause later.

Man, you're really going all out to defend these muslim shits. Fuck do you care if some smelly Arab got insulted? He's just a muslim.

Maybe you should stop being such a bitch nigger.

AJ+, is al jezeera, is owned and controlled by the House of Thani, who make donations to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.

Its shit for shit wits.

its a lost cause talking with him

>things that give you hope
victory

im not defending mudslimes. you just need to realise that oppsoing you doesnt me i support whatever you dont like. its retardeds like you holding the right down whenever you appear

>ILL REPOST THE SAME MEMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN! THAT WILL VALIDATE MY POINT SINCE WHOEVER I AM ARGUING WITH SURELY SUPPORTS WHATEVER BS I JUST POSTED
homeschooling really doesnt work

>attacking me and not the argument

muslims dont believe in death if they go to heaven. bacon bullets are to muslims what silver bullets are to vampires

based as fuck

What gives me hope is that the real governor of this planet will use voter anguish with these two candidates as an excuse to finally seize power in a last ditch effort to save himself

>attacking me and not the argument

Maybe the could be inadvertently a good red pill for the students. They think to themselves "Jesus, these migrants are disgusting" and perhaps realise what they're being told by the media about migrants being a great enrichment to their society is a total lie.

not bad, how is everyone feeling after brexit?

Whiny globalist cunts/useful idiots wont stop crying and acting like the world has ended, despite the fact we haven't left the EU yet and probably won't start the process until next year.
My friends and I however are loving this period, the labour party has destroyed itself in the last few weeks, it is a loose leftist alliance which stands for nothing as a whole. I honestly look forward to the coming months and years, things are getting interesting.

why do you even care you live in fucking norway dude

I want to leave this shithole before we go full Zimbabwe.

fantastic, best of luck to you

don't be a cuck. America fucking sucks

Everything gives me hope right now. Like, we are collectively clawing our way out of Kali Yuga. It's crazy.

Muslim here and that's bs if you die you simply fucking die. now go back to watching your wife/sister get threesome blacked

Reading that comment section doesn't give me hope.

dumb moderate, get educated about your religion. muslims are bacon vampires

Muslim here. Bacon can be eaten if you are starving. It is simply unclean.