A question for pro-EU Germans on Sup Forums

Are you genuinely bothered by the UK leaving the EU?

Surely you see now that with us leaving, and no longer being the thorn in your side, you can achieve the fully federalised Euro superstate with Merkel at the top that you crave. We cannot veto the continentals proposals any more, or object to adopting your plans, currency, army, etc. Plus, you get to squeeze a bit more money out of us. This is ultimately a good thing for you, right?

>Boring and fake and gay
Next

Get a fucking job, you lazy dago guinea cunt.

Ahahahahah stay mad princess
Your prince is in another castle :^)

Great banter, lad. Just like your masters.

No, I personally always supported the UK leaving. You were always the obstacle and the turn in the side of the EU. I mean you guys pretty much voluntarily gave up all of your political representation and influence within the biggest trading block of the world for what will at best be some half-assed Norway-style arrangement.

You guys will keep paying into the EU budget and you will still have to adhere to >90% of all EU laws and regulations for market access, out of shere economical dependency, just without having say and influence when these laws are made. States like Ireland, Croatia or fucking Malta will be more influential and powerful states like the UK in the immediate future.

You guys thought you voted for independence but what you'll get is vassaldom.

I have no pity for you.

thorn*

>You guys will keep paying into the EU budget and you will still have to adhere to >90% of all EU laws and regulations for market access

>You guys thought you voted for independence but what you'll get is vassaldom.

Is this what Der Spiegel is telling you?

You don't need to read any kind of expert analysis to anticipate what's going to happen next. Any child could draw these conclusions.

EU is a corrupt bureaucratic nightmare strangling Europe. If any of you had half a brain you'd dissolve it.

So we can let America rule over us without resistance?
Fuck off you government shill

>Any child could draw these conclusions.
It certainly appears you have

The EU has a bureaucracy the size of a medium-sized city. Quite impressive considering that it's a legal body that is already creating the majority of the laws for a union of more than 500 million people.

The EU exists like that, not out of choice though. I seriously doubt these issue would be a thing if the EU became a fully federalised state like Germany desperately wants.

The UK leaving as delivered what many European and British folk actually need.

Because Italy is doing so great with the EU huh? Stagnation, unemployment, crawling with niggers and muslims...
>legal body that is already creating the majority of the laws for a union of more than 500 million people.
That's the bureaucratic nightmare part genius.
It would be even worse if they did that. You would be turned into a nationless, cultureless, multiculti consumerist shithole no different from the US.

So far the UK has accepted virtually any demand of the EU up until now. Even the overdrawn Brexit bill was been accepted without almost no condition. There is no reason to doubt that this is not going to continue in the future, no not only the immediate future but the coming decades as well.

The future of the UK is that of periphery, as an appendix state of a larger and greater power.

We do even worse without the EU,
we are fou ding member of EU at least when Europe will become the new superpower we can be like virginia and get proud of being onw of the first states

>the fully federalised Euro superstate with Merkel at the top that you crave

This is what bongs actually believe.

>It would be even worse if they did that. You would be turned into a nationless, cultureless, multiculti consumerist shithole no different from the US.

Worse for who? We're leaving. We've never really wanted to be a part of those superstate ambitions, even Remainers are reluctant to sign up for that. The continentals, particularly the Germans, need it though. With full federalisation the EU cannot exist as a success democratic entity, which is why their are many problems within that exist today, partly due to the membership of the UK.

It's really okay to believe what Der Spiegel is feeding you, mate. No need to be embarrassed.

The EU is a protection racket which stifles free trade in the world and wants to destroy the nation state.

>wants to leave
>k bye
>hurrr if i leave you should too

Jeez

At least you could control your own currency. Germany fucks you over for their own benefit.
You're not going to get the full leave you want. The German user is right, your leadership are bitches most of whom probably wanted to remain and stay apart of it.
No shit

Because it's exactly what will happen. Why do you think otherwise? Why would you not want that to happen? Surely an EU superstate gives Germany the empire it desires. To have within its dominion power stretching from Lisbon to Lodz

Please I see the mentality of older people here, and it's shit.
If Italy need to be controlled by thirds then I let this be Europe and not America, Russia or China

Federalization means making the EU more democratic. Those critizing the EU for its lack of democratic legitimacy also oppose giving the more democratic mechanism because you know, it would legitimate the EU more.

There is no free trade without free circulation of goods and services. There is no free trade without free movemnt of labor. The nation state is fundametally opposed to anything that constitutes free trade.

>You're not going to get the full leave you want.

Oh but we are. We don't want to be part of a federalised superstate and be leaving, we wont. The EU will now be free to become that.

>here is no free trade without free movemnt of labor

Absolute poppycock. The EU has free trade deals with non-EU members which do not require free movement of people.

The monetary policy of the EU is currently controlled by an Italian who does monetary policy which is, you know, favoring Italy. Any German central banker would opposed what the ECB is currently doing.

>Federalization means making the EU more democratic.
Yes, that's exactly the point I made. Well done for explaining it using different words.

>If Italy need to be controlled by thirds
It doesn't. It could quite easily become very self reliant and independent. Though you're right in that I doubt any of your leadership are competent or uncorrupted enough for that.

>There is no free trade without free circulation of goods and services. There is no free trade without free movemnt of labor. The nation state is fundametally opposed to anything that constitutes free trade.
This is the most Jewish post I've ever seen posted unironically.

It's true that most Free Trade Agreements with third states seek to make trade more free in general but no one would really say that these kinds of agreements that are full of exceptions and still include tariffs and bans in certain areas(agriculture is very common for example) constitute 'free trade'.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
oh wait you are serious
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You severly overestimate the power of the EU. You're a paranoid man reduced to thinking in hyperbole, and that sentiment echoes trough your nation.

So ultimately you are more like the USA than the EU and I wholeheartedly support your decision of leaving.

I don't know what's worse, German EU drones spewing their ideological bullshit or British retards with their Biggles-Dad's Army 4th Reich fantasies.

I guess you deserve each other.

You could literally block trade in the Mediterranean, Italy is in a very favorable position. It's not my fault you're all too dimwitted to take advantage of such things.

I think you underestimate the power of Merkel and the German desire for a fully federalised EU is more appropriate here.

Italy has an economy that lacks any noteworthy resources and it is very reliant on an industry that focuses processing and refinement. Outside trade is crucial to the survival of its economy.

Any other notion is ridiculous and downright laughable.

You know right that if we have so few good economy in the world is thanks to american intelligence right?
CIA killed our good leaders when we were in need
Argentina was 8th economy in the world then boom usa backed dictator made his appearance
Same with other countries, so stick a stone in your butt before trying to lecture others

They could fuck you and the rest of Northern Europe over by blocking trade going through the Suez.

>I think you underestimate the power of Merkel
same merkel who can't even form a government in germany?

>I don't know what's worse
It's probably useless Reddit troll spackercunts like yourself with fuck all of value to contribute to the debate because the topic flies right over your tiny Slav mind.

Fuck off and go chew on a Potsdam curb, you fucking sloped-forehead shit-stabber.

Right now Merkel is still governing Germany, you know?

The same Merkel who is considered the most powerful woman in the world and the most powerful person in Europe.

well but even if Merkel would go away we still have people like Jean-Claude Juncker who will just continue her work and getting rid of him is a lot harder

Remain vigilant Kamerad. Afd is doing good work causing as much trouble as possible.

The AfD doesn't and never has opposed any break-up or exit of and from the European Union. They are soft Eurosceptics like the British Tories who still support the European Union and the single market, maybe not in their current form but in general they still do.

>British Tories all think the same
Hmmm, no sweetie x

yeah but their argument is that merkel is the not so secret führer of europe when she might not even be in power in germany sooner than later.
yeah but only acting
just like obama was a year ago, who cares about him now. the system isn't dependent on these figureheads.

I thought half of them were market liberals and the other half Natsoc light. I don't see such a crowd being supportive of EU anything. Unless you mean the leadership.

Go back to the comment section of the Daily Mail talking about the Battle of Britain and the incoming 4th Reich.

Huh, why wouldn't market liberals support free trade, free movement of labor, harmonized tariffs, subsidies, tax codes, regulations and consumer standards?

Because those things are neoliberal and not classical liberal?

Serious question, why are you trying to lecture americans or deluded brits in a clearly baot thread?
That guys got their fake opinions by their anglos media, it's useless tp try to change their mind
No offence, only curious :)

Free trade and free movement of labor are at the core of Classic Liberalism.

The other stuff makes it more sustainable.

TEH DAYLEE MAYOL!!!!!!

The purpose of any debate has never been to convince to change the opinion or the conviction of your opponent. The purpose is to change the mind of the audience.

>Free trade and free movement of labor
Not across international borders willy nilly. Within the confines of their own state yes. It was about detaching themselves from the feudalism of old not destroying any semblance of a nation state that's extremely recent.

Agree
Then i change my question: wbat kind of critical audience has Sup Forums? Because imho i would never base my opinion in something wrote by anons in Sup Forums

Serious question, why do you think this is a "bait thread"? Because you struggle with the content?

>she might not even be in power in germany sooner than later.

Everybody knows she will. I'm sorry but anyone actually contemplating the following years without Merkel in power are truly deluded. By minority government, Groko or another vote she will somehow manage to cling on to power.

Although this is largely a non-issue. Any prospective Chancellor of Germany is pro-eu, pro integration and anti nationstates' independance. Whatever happens in Germany, we will still be in control of the EU ushering in the era of the superstate. Merkel just so happens to be today's figurehead.

Brits are partially right (though nutty) for thinking that the EU will federalise completely. They were called liars and idiots when they claimed there'd be a single currency, until there was one. They were called morons and fools for worrying about poorer states being absorbed into the EU, they've been called racists and xenophobes for daring to say that Merkel's migrant crisis (of her own doing) was dangerous and de-stabilising. If the brits truly are against it all then I say let them have their freedom, they are after all a democracy.

Because he was inundated with anglo media, but you were clearly never exposed to pro-EU content (even though anglo media is also pretty pro-EU in many respects).

All that self-awareness really fires my neurons. Behaving like an insolent knobknocker only serves to make you look like a cunt.

No because of the flag that propose this
I have had many debate out of Sup Forums and brits were deluded and since I don't expect Sup Forums to be better I only draw the conclusion
You guys will experience a proper relevance drop and I can't be more happier, it will an humble shower for all of you

sometimes people cannot fathom others seriously believing in a different way with different opinions. They jut assume it's bait or shilling, it doesn't cross their mind that perhaps the person may have a shred of truth in what they say because they don't spend 1 second analysing it and instead rubbish it and spew ad hominem. These are the worst kind of people.

Yes you are 100% thats why our media shit on EU 24 hours a day, surely a 3d chess amirite?
I have a brain and I use it accordlting to my belief

Adam Smith, the guy that preached on the "invisible hand of the market" for the first time was for open borders. Read chapter 10 of the Wealth of Nations.

The protectionism of the early USA was an hold-over from mercantilistic thinking (the one after feudalism, before the current form of capitalism).

Also sorry for my english, i've made several mistake

you sound like a cultist.

mekel is old news btw, macron and france iwll take over now to force through the important issues like common army, eurobonds, common debt liability etc all the things merkel wouldn't survive in germany. also they'll collect all the german tax payer money that merkel has always used to "solve" problems. that's all part of the game.

We've suffered an relevance drop since WWI, fella. You act like we somehow convince ourselves we're still the 19th century power we we're when the reality is far from that. I suspect you feel this primarily due to the memes and wind-ups posted by Brits on here, with the "rule the waves" stuff, but there is real appetite to reign in the influence we posses, in part due to the very unpopular wars we were recently involved in.

They didn't have billions of third world scum and easy travel then.

*rein

Guess classic liberalism wouldn't work these days then.

>you sound like a cultist.
How? I argue that there will indeed be a federalised europe, that britain should have a democratic right to their freedom and that Merkel, in the grand scheme of things is not important. I would hardly call that cult like.

>macron and france iwll take over now
I agree with this but I reckon we differ on just how long France will take the lead. The French are notoriously fickle when it comes to politics. Whilst they may be largely in favour of the EU, they will soon lose love for Macron. He has slipped in the opinion polls considerably and is probably going to drop further owing to his strident approach to work law reforms. Piss of the french worker and you will definitely get a backlash. Germany will regain the crown as head honcho of the EU within the next few years, certainly no longer than the next french election cycle

Never said I supported it, just lolbertarian types don't usually support the EU.

In a perfect world i wouldn't want the EU either, because all the people can live in harmony
But in the real world where competition is all, I don't see a broght future from Italy and that's why I can trust the EU more than my politicants
Yes you are right, Italy have the potential to stay with the big guys, things is our people don't want that so here it is

I would like to take this moment to thank the EU for having our back and causing the brits endless amounts of butthurt.

Thank you Mr. Tusk!

UK btfo.

>Because Italy is doing so great with the EU huh?
Those are all self inflicted woes tbqh. We've been voting nothing but clowns in the past 30 years or so.