Edge of Tomorrow Sequel Gets Title and Return of Emily Blunt

>In an interview with Collider, Liman confirmed that the new movie will be called Live Die Repeat and Repeat, a nod to the tagline and later title that was given to the film for digital and home release, Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow. Blunt is on board to reprise her role as Rita Vrataski, along with Cruise as star Bill Cage. Liman previously said the movie will be a sequel that’s actually a prequel, playing on the film’s use of time to subvert people’s expectations of what a sequel should be like.

io9.gizmodo.com/edge-of-tomorrow-sequel-gets-title-and-return-of-emily-1794997313

>a sequel that’s actually a prequel

I like Emily Blunt

It still follows the trend of strong women who need no man, but well, I'm ok with this one.

Cool
This was one of the better Big Budget Hollywood action film in years

i wanna smoke that blunt dog

I watched Edge of Tomorrow last weekend. Was bretty gud.

>it looks like it would be at least a couple of years
Damn. I don't know if waiting that long for a two hour experience is worth it.

She should be in more things

They'll need a long time to make Cruise look young again.

>it's a sequel
they should both have died, fuck that ending of an otherwise good movie
>that's actually a prequel
where the hell is cruise in that? they wouldn't fit in the same story at all

wtf

Whatever happened to that Yukikaze movie Tom Cruise talked about

Can't stunt the Blunt
Can't bruise the Cruise

>Emily Blunt

The anti Eva Green

>where the hell is cruise in that? they wouldn't fit in the same story at all
>playing on the film’s use of time to subvert people’s expectations of what a sequel should be like

>Live Die Repeat and Repeat

Am I supposed to tell that to the ticket seller?

Bring your falcon for emotional support

It's like they want the movie to fail

One for L.D.R. and R. Please

Blunt>Green

Love the blunt

Tom Cruise is insane but his movies are fun

I can see how they'll do a prequel considering Blunt's character went through the same situation as Cruise in the backstory, but do we really need a movie of it?
Edge Of Tomorrow was actually really good for a Tom Cruise sci fi, I hope this doesn't shit the bed.

Live Die Repeat is such a stupid title, why wouldn't they just call it Edge of Tomorrow

i'm sorry but no

I'm sorry but yes

No, it's a sequel, so it would be:
Edge of The Day After Tomorrow

I preferred the original title of All You Need Is Kill, but aparrently they didn't think it would be marketable or something. So they went for the most generic and lame sounding movie title ever instead.
The movie itself turned out really good though.

>the sequel: Live Die repeat and Repeat will be a prequel to Live Die repeat

Stop me if I'm wrong, but is it not possible that a bunch of Hollywood Execs are just on a year long bet to come out with the most retarded film possible and still get people out to see it?

>Sequel
>its actually a prequel

Literally the only case where I don't give a fuck
tfw Emily will never shout at you for being shitty at war and kill you over and over and over and over again

It's Bond, Jane Bond

I miss the days of titles just being the original title + x number. Now we just get too much stupid shit.

edge of yesterday

Tom Cruise + Warner Bros. is an unbeatable combination. I can't suppress my desire to see this film.

Would watch.

no reason why this wouldn't work

Nice bunz

Nice it looks like it's gonna follow the story of the original prequel light novel...oh wait there isn't one and them making a hollywood original story is going to be fucking stupid

>that ass
Jenna Fischer on suicide watch

Is there a man on this earth that could resist agent Jane's seduction techniques?

No

But there is no skill or effort involved in women's "sexual conquests".

>Say at any given venue: "Who wants to take me home and fuck me?"
>*10 guys raises their hands*

Yeah so smooth lmao

yea but i'm not one of them

>They'll need a long time to make Cruise look young again.
Cruise looks fucking spectacular for his age, though.

except oblivion. i was dying for that movie to end quicker then it did

>a sequel that’s actually a prequel
so Tom goes back in time to the battle of Verdun?

just say Live Die, or Live Repeat. It's like you fags have never seen an japanese light novel title before.
>Sew It Up! Take It Off? Change!! My Girlfriend Failed Her High School Debut and Became a Hikikomori, So I Decided to Coordinate Her Youth (Fashion)

I hope it gets made someday, it'll raise the chances of the third novel being translated to English.

Yeah that title will get changed before release because it sucks.

They should put a Bill Murray cameo in there, just a quick subtle thing, would be pretty funny.

Absolutely loved the first one. Here's to hoping its not just a cash in.

I don't get this they should of died schtick. The smug cruise ending was perfect.

if I remember right Liman said he wouldn't do a sequel unless he really liked the idea

because they died.. they were in the middle of a giant explosion, underwater with no escape at all

then suddenly they were alive

It was a nice happy ending, but I can see and understand the argument that it should have ended with them both dying. It's very convenient that he would be sent back to the moment before it all started, considering the medium for which he traveled through time was destroyed.

>Fuck You Sally

When will Tom cruise save DCEU?

emily blunt is actually a strong woman who need no man though so it's okay

>kill them both, people complain that it's too sad
>let one of them survive, people complain that they wanted the other one to survive
can't please everyone

I'm sure that a dude takes care of the business one by one !!! (笑´・艸・)

Did you forget the entire plot of the film?

literally a gay one
literally

i forgot those existed there for a second
fugg

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

This movie was shit.

yeah but dont worry, the gays will die in a generation. any straight sane man with a working dick will probably do a few things that'd put them in jail a few days to sleep with her

Is that Olvuvia Munn?

Hope this means we get lots of candids of when Emily goes to work out in spandex, a la Emma Stone for her tennis movie

>strong women
>only capable because she had done it a billion times
>as soon as she's out of the loop she's back to cannon fodder

kek

Not when she gets on top of you and spits her saliva in your mouth and claims you as her own
Bonded.com

101% HETEROSEXUAL: The Post

lel. This.

thats a bit unfair though since tom cruise was also shit the entire time until he went through the same day for basically a couple months