Uncanny Inhumans #8 preview

Is medusa for sexual?

Fuck soule if she changes her mind

Well hey, at least that gives them something to distract her with.

rebound over

This, the comic

Well, you know how it is.
Once you go Blackgar, you can never go backgar.

Hilarious

Isn't this the exact same way that Superman/Wonder-Woman did this scene?

Being trapped together and decide then is the perfect time to break up is a very common cliche.

And here I thought Medusa would be completely irredeemable

That still might be the case.

Medusa is for replacing Jean Grey.

So she is going to die and resurrect seventy times?

>irredeemable
I've come to see her as desperate and pathetic divorcee.
>hook up with a younger guy, a manchild with no ambitions or plans for the future, >and the manchild is her younger sister's ex so basically she's getting sloppy seconds

You do NOT light a fire if your buried underground unless you want to suffocate.

Admittedly, when Johnny's flaming he doesn't seem to need to breathe.
Doesn't help Medusa much, but then again bitch just dumped his ass.

This chapter is also suppose to show how they got together in the first place. Medusa already said it was brought on by mutual loneliness. I'm glad it ended quick.

Ok but should she get back with bb?

>no thikk Medusa
Instant trash

Can't Johnny flame on in space

needs more booty

Wow, and I was going to start reading this! Thanks Sup Forums!
Poor Johnny ):

Why doesnt Black Bolt just talk to Johnny?

>Medusa's hair can hold up an entire building
Just how strong is it? Her Handbook entry only lists her body strength, not her hair's

We still haven't seen Crystal's reaction to finding out her older sister is banging her ex-boyfriend, have we?

Really strong, the villain in A-force said similar to Shulky. I'd say spidey tier.

That is going to happen in this chapter or the one after it.

Isn't Medusa older than Johnny? He got his powers at about the same age as Peter, making him mid-late 20s as of the last time I saw anything putting a date on Spider-Man's origins, while Medusa has been Queen of the Inhumans since early on.

Not saying they can't date, but the relative life experiences and emotional maturity of the two are pretty uneven. Johnny is Johnny as ever.

inumemes

This. A-Force has spoiled me, now any instance of Medusa not being thick just feels wrong.

Hey man, I love Johnny and all, but this relationship was a disaster from day one.

>dating you ex-girlfriend's recently divorced older sister
>keeping it a secret from the ex and the former husband
>former husband is one of the most powerful people on Earth

Yeah, Medusa just started hooking up with Johnny because she's going through a mid-life crisis and wanted the opposite of Blackagar.
Black Bolt is:
>stern, mature, older, literally can't talk
Johnny is:
>energetic, immature, younger, literally won't stop talking