Ask a drunk Polak anything

ask a drunk Polak anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it true that throwing stones at foreigners is a national pastime?

well, not really. true, the was a rise of nationalistic behaviour in the last years, but normal people view those nationalists as dumb animals that they are. don't fall for the memes, Poland is in top 20 tourist destiantions in the world, we wouldn't be there if we were beating up every foreigner

What are your drinkings

Jim Beam on the rocks in highball glass with lemon slices and Coke, my favourite drink actually

Have you seen ewa?

Where's the most beautiful countryside area in your cunt? One that would make me think 'holy shit heaven is right here'.

no, sorry
I felt closest to God when I attended a mass in open air in Bieszczady Mountains when I was high as a kite, pic kinda related. but I was born and raised near Tatry mountains and they are beautiful as well. desu I don't know whats the most beautiful part of Poland, it very subjective and I havent travelled much of Poland

Is it true that Katowice smells like trash because people who can't afford heating burn anything they can to heat up their apartments?

What do you think of Pravda vodka? That’s what I’m drunk on right now

Why can't your country control it's autism?

Is it true that most Poles despise Russians and dislike Germans?
Do you think the Smolensk plane crash was done by the Russians?

What about bea flora?

Also how do you feel about foreigners being obsessed with polish girls?

Thoughts on the KARA BOGA movement?

>asked about countryside
>they post lakes and mountains

Do people really feel connected to where they live? I mean many people were pushed out of their homeland and into new areas after ww2 by the Soviets. They might not be attached to the land like they might have been if it was their old village.

How is the Polish space program going?

Do you hate Russians?

Mommy give milkies!

kurwa diabeł
>Is it true that most Poles despise Russians and dislike Germans?
Of course. Being stuck between you two is a very old running gag here.
>Do you think the Smolensk plane crash was done by the Russians?
Unlikely, but possible. But impossible to prove due to our governments own incompetence and corruption.

never had it desu, I hope it's good
when you account for divisions that wiped Poland off the map for over hundred of yoers and then decades of communism, you'll see that we haven't got any developed upper classes of society, and since upper c;asses define nations, we are collectively retarded as a nation
not really. we don't like Russians because we're still butthurt about communism, but thats mostly twards the country, not individual people, general consensus is that Russians are bros. and we generally like Germany, if you exclude people whp fell for our current govermets propaganda that is looking for scapegoats to blame shitty situation in Poland on outside parties. most people don't belive that Smolensk was done by Russians, people who do are a margin, less than 10% iirc
I think our bees are fine, I'm buying honey from a person who keeps bees and he does not compplain. I havent noticed much obsession over Polish girls outside of Sup Forums memes, but then again I'm a basement dweller. I don't really care tbqh

do you still hate us?

We secretly like you.

>They might not be attached to the land like they might have been if it was their old village.
In a way you're right, and in a way you're wrong.
On one hand, most of people living in Western Poland or the so-called "Poland A" are insufferably smug cunts who think they're better than everyone else since they're overall richer than other parts of Poland.
At the same time, most of these people were moved there from Kresy, our eastern borderlands, which means they're basically a bunch of rural peasants who got rich by inheriting Germ infrastructure. And it really shows - on one hand they're the main source of our liberal, pro-EU, LGBT-friendly, anti-patriotic hipster youth, but at the same time they have way more crime-commiting, school-failing bydło than any other part of Poland.
Needless to say, fuck Poland A

Thoughts?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

speak for yourself
>Russians are bros
lmao
Hungarians are bros, Russians are scum of the earth

>I hope it's good
It’s pretty good man, actually polish vodka is the best in general.
By the way how are you doing? How do you feel now? What do you study/work in?

proud af of these lads, fuck wh*Tes
Voodoo is cool and it feels both exotic and familiar to know that our culture influenced it a little bit

>Pravda
>not Prawda
poolant can into glocalisation

That’s what made me think it was russian at first. But when I read that it’s polish I opened it and began to drink.

What's the Polish name for Kaliningrad/Königsberg? Would love to see Poland annex it and kick out the Ruskies and replace them with humans.

Is it ok to relax around you?

I agree, I tried vodka made in other countries and it wasn't as good.
I'm generally fine, thanks for asking. I worry that I'm abusing alcohol atm, but i don't really have anything else to do other than drinking and reading books. I quit med school last year because I felt that I'm not really fit for a job of a doctor. I thinking about finding some menial job to keep my mind busy. I have this blessing/curse that I'm from a quite wealthy family and I don't have to worry about sustaing myself, so I'm spending way too much time on finding the "right way" for me. And the boredom caused by doing nothing is slowly driving me insane, so my thinking that I should take a year or two off, work some menial jobs to get my mind back on track and figure out what I want to do with my life in that time.

Królewiec (Place of Kings)

Smirnoff is very good. Russia know their shit. Finlandia is very overrate tho.
And polish vodkas are hit or miss tier.

Funny you say that, I’m actually going to go to med school soon. I always loved physics but there’s no job market in that, so I went with my other love which is medicine. You’re lucky that you don’t have to worry about how lucrative your career will be and you can just choose what you like the most. I suggest you take some time to travel and really think about yourself and who you are. You owe yourself that time so you can figure out what will really make you happy in the long term, or you’ll be another rich heir dead from drug overdose. This life poses existential challenges, don’t ever take that as a joke.

Do you honestly not really like Lithuania or Lithuanians in real life?

>997

This number is trouble
(it's phone number of police in Poland)

If it was Russian they wouldn't use Latin letters, they're too autistic about this. I'd sooner suspect Czechia, Slovakia, or Croatia, but vodka isn't really their thing.
also
>vodka
>not voodka
Transcriptions should be phonetic reeee

thanks Anons for your post, it unironically made me think. and good luck in getting into med school and your future career, I thinks that medicine is the most noble profession a man can indulge in. but it isn't a path anyone can take.

why am I pressing "s" button when I shouldn't

>thanks Anons for your post, it unironically made me think.
Good! I have some feeling that you’re meant for better things. I just want you to not waste your life, you have so much more opportunity than most people. You’ll make us all proud just take it one day at a time and try to understand yourself at every step.
>good luck in getting into med school and your future career, I thinks that medicine is the most noble profession a man can indulge in. but it isn't a path anyone can take.
I really appreciate that brother. I need all the help and wishes I can get because it is very hard to get there in this country. I really like how you said it is the most noble profession. It was like a balm on my soul. I could work in finances or something but I want to be a doctor because I know how good I will feel when I really help someone to live longer and more healthily.

Lithuania is like an extremely salty, psychotic ex-girlfriend
Most Poles grow up thinking we wuz allies an shiet because that's what we learn at school about them, but then they go on a trip to see Vilinus and it turns out they generally hate us, so it's kinda hard to like them
That said I'd pick them over Ukrainians anytime

Do you like traps?

>that image
Lmfao. I guess my ex-girlfriend is lithuania incarnate

It's 2:30pm and I've nothing to do
I would drink until I fall asleep but I have to get up in the morning
What should I do?

my grandmother once said to me that the two most important elements iin fidning a job should be 1. if you can live on the salary and 2. how much good can you bring to other people while doing that job.
I feel that those are very wise words.
And even though I hold mmy fingers crossed, should you not make it, don't quit after the first try if you do not succeeed. when I was in med school there was a girl who was over 30s and already had a masters degree. do not abanadon your drrams too early user, especially if it's hard to make them reality.

watch Jojo until you're tired

Your grandma was very wise, you should listen to her earnestly. Thank you for the encouraging words by the way. I have read about people who went off to be engineers for some time and then in their 30’s went to medical school so I think I shouldn’t lose hope no matter what happens.

pushups

How do Poles feel about finns?

rich albino alcoholics

Is that a bad thing?

no

People like, and this is generally true for most people I spoke with, your people and not your government.

Why are your people acting like white niggers?

elaborate

The old town of World Heritage is very beautiful.
It looks like a picture book.
I want to go on a trip to Poland someday...