youtube.com/watch?v=uGkj_33_dbQ
youtu.be/1_bMrTysuJs
youtube.com/watch?v=x4BP531w7VY
youtube.com/watch?v=i1la1l8gv00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xImTvIsxE
youtu.be/k0iNvCUzLhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

You may laugh now but after our future king will be seen playing with one the whole world will want one.

huh?

My ancester :)

mongol genes

I paid much more attention to the girl with crimson hair at first

El mongolANO

>youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc

KEK

1. basically show jumping for poorfags who cannot afford a horse (it's honestly not that expensive!)

2. it's girls running with a pretend dick in the shape of a horse

>hobby horsing has feministic agenda

>women in charge of creating a sport

Jesus...

I know right? I thought finland being autistic was just a joke

>1. basically show jumping for poorfags who cannot afford a horse (it's honestly not that expensive!)
I’m fucking middle class and have been horseback riding many times. It isn’t expensive at all. Actually did it for free several times because my dad was a really charismatic guy and would talk to the rancher a lot.

>2. it's girls running with a pretend dick in the shape of a horse
I mean the whole reason they like it is because of the clitoral stimulation, this is just more transparent

MOAR

Wtf is this?

Is that you in the gif?

You tell us...wtf

They get all worked up over it too...

Kek

Americans are really dumb, that's a girl on a horse

Ay yo we wuz perkeles n sheeit

It's sport

> sport
eh

Honestly would you jizz on her dumb mongol face or nah?

>a black Finnish girl holding her friend who is in tears of joy because she jumped over a horizontal stick while holding another stick between her legs except that one has a doll horse head stuck on it
I feel like I don't live in reality anymore. I think that I finally understand how old people feel.

>N-Oar-dic walking
>Wife-Carrying
>Hobby horse racing
>Air guitar
yfw normie MSM calls you "peak weird"

No my friend, you are simply a rational human

Time for moar sports played in a single country or just few countries

Calcio storico, only played in Italy once a year by non-professional volunteer players, pretty much like rugby but players are allowed to fight like in a MMA match to stop other players

That’s pretty fucking badass

>Air guitar
What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkj_33_dbQ

>Calcio storico
All fun and games until the riot police show up

youtu.be/1_bMrTysuJs

listen, finland is a fucked up place. dont look into it too much

We have Sinjska alka. It was originally made to commemorate some victory over the Turks. Competitors ride a horse and need to hit pic related with a lance.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4BP531w7VY

We are going to start export this to everywhere.
Harmles fun and no horsier are harmed either.

our national sport.
the ball is supposed to be a living duck.

They somehow got Australia involved...

I am the stable master in such events. My main area of expertise is determining which horses need a wash. That requires a sensitive nose, and I take a good while to smell out those horses.

you make a point when you put the "duck" in the rival nest

the good old days.

Australians are so perpetually wasted and stoned that they’ll get involved in anything.

Based Croatia, fuck the turds.

What happened to them?

Like, literally imagine being any nationality other than American. What a fucking nightmare.

>perpetually wasted and stoned
yep, pretty much

> hurrr riding on a horse for fun on a ranch == show jumping
> it's so cheap

that's why you're not a champion or serious equestrian

> pic related, a serious equestrian who competes in Hunters show jumping

but like

why do you need the horse

ITT: Insecure losers who "cringe" at anything that triggers their own peer pressure-driven social anxiety

ITT: perkele

it's a horse show jumping obstacle course. With a real horse, you have to ride on the horse's back and guide it through a series of horizontal bars. The bars are scattered randomly around the field, and you have to go through them in a certain order. If you go in the wrong order, you are disqualified. The horse is too stupid to know which way, so the human is necessary to guide the horse.

It's the same concept, except this horse is made of cotton and it is a toy

this is worse than anything americans could do

>my niece looks just like this
>but she's of polish/italian descent
ha...haha...ha...

here's a longer video

there's a bit of "Polish" heritage in South Finland, actually it means West Baltic heritage from the times when Poland didn't exist yet

it looks like a good sport for girls, and it's safe. A lot of girl sports are fucking dangerous

> gymnastics
> figure skating

>actually it means West Baltic heritage from the times when Poland didn't exist yet
Baltic Pagan League when
>implying Poles would ever leave Catholicism though

>mfw

Dude are you autistic? I don’t give a shit about being a serious equestrian. I’m just glad I got to learn how to ride a horse when most people nowadays haven’t even caught a fucking fish before.

>haven’t even caught a fucking fish before.
>mfw I've only caught a bluegill
they... count... right?

right?

>doing this shit after the age of 6
finns really are autistic

you're being an autist. The other poster was clearly saying that hobby horse jumping is for poor people who can't afford show jumping.

saying
> buh buh u can learn to be a beginner on horse for cheap

it's not the same thing so take your frugal humblebrag and fuck off

>We are going to start export this to everywhere
I'm not sure there's much of a market outside of Finland. I'll beat my kids if I ever see them doing anything like this.

>frugal humblebrag
çeç

I think it's a girl.

Hobby horse jumping is for autists, plain and simple. I was saying it’s easy as fuck to learn to ride a real horse. Don’t know what the hell you meant with the rest so I’m going to call you a nigger.

It counts dude, 9/10 people I meet are fucking horrified when I tell them I’ve gone hunting before.

What other sport can girls do, that has the same characteristics as hobby horsing?
> makes girls exercise and stay thin and pretty
> safe
> distinctly feminine
> is not violent
> isn't expensive
> doesn't promote eating disorders

Here's my rationale
> actual horse jumping
dangerous as fuck, and expensive
> running
makes you ugly because your skin gets wrinkled because you have to run outside
> basketball
niggers
> volleyball
violent
> soccer
knee injuries
> gymnastics
death dance
> ballet
eating disorders
> figure skating
concussion from hitting head on ice
> weightlifting
ok, but not very feminine

I actually like this Finnish sport

riding a horse is different from the """real""" sport of horse jumping, you faggot. Stop pretending to be a retard

Nice list of memes. You're an idiot.

I’m too drunk to know what you’re saying so fuck you, stupid dickhead.

This thing would be hilarious with strong tall man, or some bikers, like with bear and tatto and suddenly one of them fall and his horse breaks in half, he stares at his horse while shouting "Harley! Get up buddy!" while crying.

It would be good for American girls to take up hobby horsing. I give it a bald eagle hamburger AK-47 stamp of approval

>9/10 people I meet are fucking horrified when I tell them I’ve gone hunting before
In what kind of retarded, faggoty shitheap of a place do you live?
You're a creepy dork.

it's a nice, clean girl sport even if it is a meme

No, your reasons for disliking other sports were memes. You should try harder if you're trying to be funny.

Why is it only girls?

they're true, I would prefer hobby horsing to any of those other sports, and those other sports are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc

Stop being a creepy dork.

Maybe boys haven't found it out yet, but probably there is soon boys involved

Why are you whiteknighting those other sports? Got a niece in basketball?

You keep hitting your obese kids.
We are inventing new ways to get kids do sports.

T. Swedistan

They got the right idea.

American teenagers are taking Xanax at that age and fucking brownies

ITT: Jealous soyboys who can't even carry their own wives (implying they even have one)
youtube.com/watch?v=i1la1l8gv00

It's about the cultural trauma caused by the relatively recent urbanization of Finland. Caring for horses is a traditional way to prepare teenage girls for womanly duties. These girls probably have mothers and grandmothers who grew up caring for real horses. Now that families live in cities, having real horses is inpractical. So, stick horses.

>(it's honestly not that expensive!)
nice b8

WE

How is this actually judged?

The annual Kırkpınar tournament, held in Edirne in Turkish Thrace since 1346, is the oldest continuously running, sanctioned sporting competition in the world.

>volleyball
>violent

>children playing and doing something healthy instead of sitting inside
>LOL finland is so autistic =^D :) (: (:)

This desu, wouldn't even garner so much attention if it was happening in any other country.

>his country does not host the world champioship of farting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xImTvIsxE

It's not.

youtu.be/k0iNvCUzLhU

Bet half of you wouldn't talk that trash if you saw me roll up to you on my hobby horse.

I think that list is the most retarded thing I've read all week.

Cute

>whiteknighting
Your reasons for why they're bad are dumb and based on memes.
>obese kids
My kids aren't obese.
>We are inventing new ways to get kids do sports
That's not necessary. There are plenty of sports already.
Also, fuck sports. Playing games in order to exercise is silly and an indication of a weak-willed individual. Just work out, you lazy asses.

You get that it's not that they're playing, but what they're doing while playing, right?