And then, I told them we'd create Jobs and Growth! They actually fell for it, haha!

>And then, I told them we'd create Jobs and Growth! They actually fell for it, haha!

NO ONE outside of your shitpost island knows who they are.

allah akbar :D

same could be said of your leaders mohammad

yeah but I don't post them here without any explanation for anything.

He will create millions of jobs for machines to do our work, I knew it

Sup Forums is rightful australian clay

>mfw no extra shitskins or Leftist non sense

On the right you have Malcolm turnbull
The slut does not think we are full
malcoms an joo.
the slut is too.
but compared to shorten they're cool

Fuckin oath.

>no extra shitskins
Prove it cunt. Right now.

fuck up faggot these are australian hours. love it or leave it

great!
i'll need a second job once they cut my penalty rates

He's literally funding my business so I can hire more staff.

He's doing this for EVERY small business.

We get $10,000 every year for every unemployed job seeker we hire.

Signed up for Uni as a mature age student to avoid dealing with what these cunts will throw at the unemployed during a second term.

Relying on fucking Hanson and Lambie to block these pricks at every turn.

Fuck off we're full cunt

Nice

First post best post

cunt did you seriously sign up for a uni course just so you wouldn't have to get a job

JOBS

AND

GROWTH

I did

I thought it was a thing

fuck lol

just tell them you're abo you retarded cunt.

I'm not

I don't even know who these cunts are anymore, I just voted for the cunt with the best sounding name.

tons of degenerate lazy millennials do this

do you really think there's over 300k abos in aus? No. People claim to be just to get free shit.
Say your grandma was one and too scared of racism to admit it and you were too until now

i think i'll have to do it too very soon otherwise they literally want you to work as slave labour.

The offer nothing in terms of help to find an actual job (i'm partially, crippled and can't walk for long periods and epileptic so finding a job is fucking hard) but that doesn't stop them from treating you like a piece of shit.

The job services bullshit you are forced to attend only exist to vacuum up funds that the government uses to pretend its trying to get people into work.

You go to these job access interviews and the cunts ask you if you looked for a job, you say yes, they say ok you get paid this month, now get the fuck out of here, see you next month.

I know man, i'm on dsp myself. What's the hours you're able to work per week?
maybe you can find a job sitting down in a dark room or something?

oh im not on dsp i'm on newstart with the scum

I have a rather unique issue with my leg whereby if i stand for more than say around 40mins-1hour i'll start getting pain in my leg, the longer i stand the more it hurts until I literally have to crawl around due to extreme pain. It takes about 3-4 days to fully recover from the pain if i stand for more than 3-4 hours.

However if you saw me walking down the street you'd never stop and think there's anything wrong with me, its a gift and a curse.

Should I be on DSP? Its incredibly tough explaining this to doctors as they believe im full of shit or don't care, I can't tell. Also I have social anxiety from hardship over the years so I can't do call centre bullshit anymore.

Try going to a petrol station to buy 4-5 dollars worth of fuel when you're 18 because you're too poor to fill up the tank and then have to use that fuel as a pizza delivery driver...Destroys any confidence you ever developed by that age (just a small example of why I have anxiety as I had to do this for years)

Lastly epilepsy which is well controlled but I fear driving 10-12 hours a day every day just in case I do have a seizure so delivery driver is not an option, also I almost killed myself about a dozen times falling asleep on the freeway when I was working as a delivery driver in my more reckless years as my epilepsy is mostly triggered by sleep deprivation.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Go to a doctor mate, talk about your mental issues and epilepsy and ask what they can do for you. It sounds a bit like your low self esteem makes it difficult to believe people can care for you.
Do you have any skills you can use from a seated position? Like drawing, computer sht or whatnot?