Spoilers: WB Plans For The DCEU and JL Spoilers

- Dark Universe is back on board with a possible October, 2020 release. John Constantine will be openly bisexual.

- One of the reasons that Martian Manhunter won't be part of the universe anytime soon is because WB believe his powers are to similar to Superman.

- Cyborg will appear in the Flash movie.

- A Man of Steel sequel is in the early stages of development.

- The two untitled DC films are Suicide Squad 2 and Batman.

- There has been multiple discussions about a Suicide sequel. Adding Deathstroke and having the Gotham City Sirens on the team have been discussed.

- Cyborg movie might be replaced by the Man of Steel sequel.

- Joker and Jason Todd will be the main antagonist in the Batman solo film. Black Mask, Great White Shark, Maroni, Falcone, Two Face, Akahara, Penguin, Arnold Wesker, and Erik Tzu appear as gang leaders. The main plot of the film is Jason returning to Gotham and manipulating an all out war between gangs. Nightwing has a minor role in the film.

- There are plans for a Titans movie.

- Scott Eastwood is Dick Grayson/Nightwing.

- Alternate Earths stories have been discussed with Crime Syndicate being the favorite choice. A New Gods movie is also being discussed.

- Matt Damon is in talks for an undisclosed role.

- Green Lantern is not in Justice League Part 1.

- Darkseid will force the Justice League members to overcome the darkness within themselves.

- The only Justice League member that joins Batman and Wonder Woman in the first act of the film is Flash. Aquaman, Mera and Cyborg join later on after Silas Stone is dies and Atlantis is attacked by Parademons.

- We will learn more about Batman's visions of an apocalyptic future.

- When Superman comes back to life, Cyborg uses his abilities to put Superman in every screen of the world. Superman inspires the world to take the fight to Darkseid.

- In the final battle of Justice League, Batman uses a tank and Superman fights Darkseid one on one.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-movie-loses-director-888994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In the final battle of Justice League, Batman uses a tank

Please no

>Joker and Jason Todd will be the main antagonist in the Batman solo film. Black Mask, Great White Shark, Maroni, Falcone, Two Face, Akahara, Penguin, Arnold Wesker, and Erik Tzu appear as gang leaders. The main plot of the film is Jason returning to Gotham and manipulating an all out war between gangs. Nightwing has a minor role in the film.

Can't wait

>Joker and Jason Todd
noooooooooooooooooo .

>Matt Damon

Toppest keks.

Why do you keep peddling your fanfic with minor alterations every day?

And as usual, no fucking source.

>- Scott Eastwood is Dick Grayson/Nightwing.
You had me there, already confirmed to be Tom Tresser.

JUST

assuming any of this is true
-dark u still needs guillermo del toro
-I'm both okay and not okay with this. I love Manhunter but I feel like he is a bit too much with supes already on the team
-cyborg/flash is an interesting pairing
-That batman movie sounds cool except for jason todd. Worst Robin
-Titans movie and nightwing would be great
-down for both crime syndicate and new gods

This keeps coming up but where's the proof? Why would Nightwing be undercover as a soldier?

>- Darkseid will force the Justice League members to overcome the darkness within themselves.

So more visions/dream sequences?

Jesus fuck they are clueless.

>Adding Deathstroke and having the Gotham City Sirens on the team have been discussed.
>- Cyborg movie might be replaced by the Man of Steel sequel.
> A New Gods movie is also being discussed.
>- Green Lantern is not in Justice League Part 1.
>- When Superman comes back to life, Cyborg uses his abilities to put Superman in every screen of the world. Superman inspires the world to take the fight to Darkseid.
yes... Yes... YESSSSSS!!!

not only that, but seemingly reducing Darkseid's ambitions and powers as well in the process. Not like the likelihood of them getting Darkseid right was particularly high, but still.

This is how we know its bullshit

>When Superman comes back to life, Cyborg uses his abilities to put Superman in every screen of the world. Superman inspires the world to take the fight to Darkseid.
At least sound believable.

Martian Manhunter has powers that Superman doesn't have.

Superman- Super Speed, Super Strength, Heat Vision, X-Ray/Super Vision, Flight, Freeze Breath

Martian Manhunter- Super Speed, Super Strength, Shape Shifting, Invisibility, Intangible, Telekenesis, Flight

That would keep them very different. Get rid off Martian Manhunter's Superman copied powers and he still pretty versatile.

I'm not seeing a
>Zack Snyder won't be involved with any of this
Any where, so I'll pass

>Gotham Sirens movie

That's the only way they can win me back. Please WB

>ohn Constantine will be openly bisexual.

Bisexual? i can belive! John being openly about anything? Fuck off

>He flies
>Shoots lasers from his eyes
>Super strong
>Last survivor of a doomed planet
>Wears a cape

I can see what they're thinking desu senpai

>John being openly about anything? Fuck off

But Snyder is amazing.

No it doesn't.

I hope snyder gets every movie

Whoever got to fuck prime LC was a lucky fucking man.

In fact, "lucky" isn't even the word to describe it. Anyone who got to make sweet love to that was the favored child of fate and destiny.

As usual, a bunch of anons will believe this shit is true even though there's no source.

>having the Gotham City Sirens on the team

Catwoman in the DCEU?!?!

YES PLEASE!

>Joker and Jason Todd will be the main antagonist in the Batman solo film. Black Mask, Great White Shark, Maroni, Falcone, Two Face, Akahara, Penguin, Arnold Wesker, and Erik Tzu appear as gang leaders. The main plot of the film is Jason returning to Gotham and manipulating an all out war between gangs. Nightwing has a minor role in the film.

Source of this, looks cool but i don't know how they can handle this

>Man of Steel sequel

I don't think so.

>- One of the reasons that Martian Manhunter won't be part of the universe anytime soon is because WB believe his powers are to similar to Superman.
>Captain Marvel's getting his own movie
Couldn't they just focus on the shapeshifting and the telepathy?
And fuck me, they're going to ruin Darkseid aren't they.

>Crime Syndicate

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lucky manlet

>Green Lantern is not in Justice League Part 1.
I will be salty about this for the rest of my life

Be happy that he won't be tainted by Snyder like every other character

So they are doing War Games in Batman?

The Darkseid nightmares sound terrible.

Why is Scott Eastwood in anything?

>Joker and Jason Todd will be the main antagonist in the Batman solo film. Black Mask, Great White Shark, Maroni, Falcone, Two Face, Akahara, Penguin, Arnold Wesker, and Erik Tzu appear as gang leaders. The main plot of the film is Jason returning to Gotham and manipulating an all out war between gangs. Nightwing has a minor role in the film
That doesn't sound bad.

>Darkseid will force the Justice League members to overcome the darkness within themselves
This sounds like a plot point made by someone who has only ever heard Darkseid's name.

Yeah, like Snyder

Green Lantern's already been tainted already though.

I'd rather Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern than whatever grimdark psychopath Lantern that Synder would concoct.

>Batman movie is about Batman saving his precious Joker from big bad Jason
kek

Didn't you hear the rumors that he will be in his 40-50s?

What do you think that means?

Man, why must we suffer so?

I stopped reading at the scott eastwood is dick grayson meme
Its not true and the actor has already confirmed his character is something else.

>One of the reasons that Martian Manhunter won't be part of the universe anytime soon is because WB believe his powers are to similar to Superman.

>Cyborg movie might be replaced by the Man of Steel sequel

I don't have an image to convey just how angry I am.

What do you expect him to do?

Be thankful they're making him useful.

>Scott Eastwood
>Playing anyone semi-important

Has this guy been good in anything? I've seen a few of his roles and he's fucking terrible.

It's not like nightwing is hard character to play. Just make him a good looking and he will be sold to his fans.

Are you seriously suprised by this?

>When Superman comes back to life, Cyborg uses his abilities to put Superman in every screen of the world. Superman inspires the world to take the fight to Darkseid.

This is absolutely happening. We all know Snyder loves his POTTERY.

Source??

Let's be honest, you were going to bitch no matter how Darkseid was portrayed.

Isn't Scott Eastwood in Live by Night with Ben Affleck?

John Constantine has never been opened about being bisexual and has only been mentioned very few times in the comics. Until recently he remained a straight character.

Martian Manhunter is very different for Superman power wise but I see where they are coming from.

Batman definitely sounds like War Games. Funny thing is when Bruce was in the underground fights scenes in BvS, I was wondering if he was Matches Malone.

Every Darkseid rumor so far has been terrible. From the nightmares to being redesigned.

Batman with a tank? Sounds possible especially with the Dark Knight Returns influence.

Superman vs. Darkseid would be epic.

A Man of Steel sequel would be great but they need to ground Superman more if you ask me. A smaller scale story would be great.

>A Man of Steel sequel is in the early stages of development.

I want to see Bizarro

Stop this shit op

>Superman will talk about over coming the darkness, helping each other, how everyone is special in their own way
>It will be both for the people of the movie but also the audience

SNYDER CONFIRMED FOR SAVING THE WORLD AND STOPPING WARS

THANK YOU BASED ZACK

How would Sup Forums react to Johnny Depp being cast as Mirror Master?

If he does the accent fine I'll be sold.

So Batman won't so much object to Jason killing, but the fact that he's doing it so efficiently?

What the fuck do you have against Green Lantern, asshat?

>John Constantine will be openly bisexual.
Why?

>MM's powers are similar to Superman's
Phasing, shape shifting, weakness to fire?

>- Joker and Jason Todd will be the main antagonist in the Batman solo film. Black Mask, Great White Shark, Maroni, Falcone, Two Face, Akahara, Penguin, Arnold Wesker, and Erik Tzu appear as gang leaders. The main plot of the film is Jason returning to Gotham and manipulating an all out war between gangs. Nightwing has a minor role in the film.
Didn't they say there was only one Robin in this universe?

>Darkseid will force the Justice League members to overcome the darkness within themselves.
Cool.

THIS is awesome. I really hope it happens.

>In the final battle of Justice League, Batman uses a tank and Superman fights Darkseid one on one.
This is pretty crazy. I wish he would be in some sort of robot suit or something though, but I guess people would compare him to Iron Man.

That'd actually be fucking amazing.

>paralyzing fear of fire?
FTFY

This fanfiction lacks source.

If they made Martian Manhunter weaker, no strength, speed, or as much durability, he could be really cool I think. He would have to use wits and strategy in his shapeshifting and telekinesis in order to beat opponents. Might as well take away natural flight to so he has to use his shapeshifting in order to fly.

How is his ass?

>Green Lantern will be Sinestro
>The full JL will have 12 members and Superman
>Sinestro will betray them

This seems like something Snyder would do, but there's no way he's that smart.

That's actually a great idea for a JL story.

>GL Sinestro in the JL
That sounds actually interesting imo.

Batman: Are we really going to trust a guy whose name is "Sinestro?"
Sinestro: On my world... It means "Hope."
Superman: YOU'RE IN!

how do u guys actually know that scott eastwood is tom tressor?

>- There are plans for a Titans movie.
I'm afraid about Raven right now.

>- Cyborg will appear in the Flash movie.
>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-movie-loses-director-888994

>Matt Damon is in talks for an undisclosed role
Come on, WB, this would be pottery in it's purest form

I would habe been excited months ago, but after BvS i don't know what to think, at least Green Lantern, Aquaman and Batman could be good

have*

Dude, it worked in The Dark Knight Returns so it'll work here

>he does not use Sup Forums pro allowing editing posts

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

>Using a 4 year old picture of gal

I mean, I see what you want to show but...I really don't see the diffrance here.

AMAZING! She has about a centimeter of muscle mass now!

it's a rumor people like and will cling to until proven otherwise. the belief comes from the fact that the character he plays hasn't been named

Then get your dad's dick out of your face and use your eyes.

>One of the reasons that Martian Manhunter won't be part of the universe anytime soon is because WB believe his powers are to similar to Superman.

I didn't know superman has Intangibility/Phasing, Invisibility, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Martian vision, Nine senses or Genius-level intellect.

If they aren't including Martian Manhunter it's probably because he is more similar to The Vision and WB doesn't want to copy marvel / disney. Even though they are and they're doing a terrible job at it.

Dude he's Nemesis. He's name is in the fucking jacket.

boy you sure are mad about jew gal being a stick

And yet they do Darkseid (grey rocky hulk with laser beams) after Doomsday (grey rocky hulk with laser beams).

we both know they're not involving mm because he's too "comic"-y and unrealistic. I mean, you can't have him talk out of his costume to appear serious, he'd look just as silly!
well, he could shapeshift, but that'd look to comicy.

MARRY ME MY GODDESS

Won't Booster and Beetle be one of the untitled dc films?

if you have a hero with telepathy, you can't have "realistic human conflict stories". he'll just link the minds of the opposing parties and the misunderstanding will be gone.
with mm in bvs supes and bats wouldn't have fought at all

John Constantine IS bisexual, user.

please

>DIE FOR DARKSEID chants turn into Superman! Superman! Superman!

This better happen.

Matt Damon as Jason Todd? This could work.

How about putting the pictures at the same size?

Also there is a lot of difference in a straight arm and bent arm for showing muscle.

This all sounds pretty great but I won't get hyped until Snyder is gone.