Im all for equal human rights. But sh*t won't fly homie. SJW pandering has stop f**king stop! Normally...

Im all for equal human rights. But sh*t won't fly homie. SJW pandering has stop f**king stop! Normally, This won't bother me i way or another. But, it's coming to a point were creators of your favorite shows, movies and books/comics have to change the plot around because the SJW want this character to be this or be that and if not satisfied, they would tear you a new one, just because refuse to give into the demand of the SJW. Even though it's not even offending anyone or anything. But the point to this rant is in the link below. Again. I'm all for equal rights. I'm just worried of the direction of some medias of SJW are in.

wilx.com/home/headlines/GiveElsaAGirlfriend--378236261.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WILX_News_10

When someone says "I'm all for _____, but" you can be sure that they aren't actually "all for" that thing.

People need to stop taking everything personally and leard to take a f***ing joke

>I'm not a racist but ____

Everytime

I can't tell if this is bait or there are people like OP on Sup Forums.

Equal human rights doesn't mean shoving lesbian incest fetish bait on kids cartoons.

It also doesn't mean altering the actions of characters to make a political statement about people you disagree with. (See Thorgirl vs Tit und Creel)
It also doesn't mean changing a character to a new race then crying when other depictions still have her in the original race.

Equal rights is having the same rights under the law and being protected of official discrimination as well as being afforded the same opportunities when it comes to that which is public.

im talking about if this is the era where SJWs is gonna take over stuff in the media.

There's a reason why this sub-board managed to earn its reputation as Sup Forumsmblr, user.

Relax, Disney isn't gonna do anything.

B-b-b-but Will Wheaton told me it's just a boogieman!

I can' tell if this is bait or if there are people like on Sup Forums.

>sh*t
>f**king

i admit...you're right. i know when im beat

I didn't say I disagreed with him you fucking retard.

You're a fucking faggot.

Study history.

Social culture is a pendulum. Periods of conservatism and liberalism.

We're at the apex of one side, and will start towards the other.

No political movement survives prolonged contact with far wingers.

what the fuck would that washed up child "actor" know, about anything?

Stop being so mad OP

>you can't be liberal without being a sjw

WEW

Far wingers? What is that, some kind of faggot ass oc rpg class you made up? That fat nerd chick at your college's DnD club you're trying to impress with your "creativity" doesn't give a shit and will think you're weird. She definitely won't give you a blow job. Stop trying so hard.

>"But muh political discourse!"
Nobody else on earth gives two tugs of a dead dog's dick about what you think. Especially not that fat nerd chick.

Why do you bother typing out curse words if you bleep them?

I'm sorry she turned you down.

It's their own fault for encouraging this nonsense for decade with no regard to where it was going.

... It hurts, bro

Just know that fucking a fat chick can hurt even more. It all evens out.

Shit, why are you posting like this? You were at sf thread as well posting is this extremely retarded way.

>sh*t
>f**king
>people are actually taking OP seriously

What the fuck is going on?

It really can. I was in a bad place and dated one for 6 months. My spirit was so crushed and demoralised that I haven't been on a date for 5 or 6 years since we broke it off.

Yeah I agree creators need to know when to and not to listen to the suggestions of their audience

You can also figure out when some one is an underage ban when they decide to censor themselves from fucking cussing

How Big?

>namefag
>censotung himself
>talking like a rerard
Fuck off

newsflash, buddy. Most normal people are "SJWs".
Because guess what? Respecting the rights of non-white non-straight people is the absolute lowest standard for being a decent person.

looks like i made an ass of myself on the internet again...oh well

I'm all for more lesbian Disney princesses. Can't say I give a shit about social justice tho.