Why do jews look like they are a completely different species trying to blend in with humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
ironlight.wordpress.com/2010/02/20/thor-heyerdahl-norwegian-explorer-in-search-of-odin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're reptilian, duh

I must go now, I see the men in black

Because they are.

>tfw partly Germanic and partly Jewish and look like a cross between these two

I didn't ask for this ;_;

Your mum did.

Repeatably.

Huh. Mr. Robot is older than I thought.

>tfw look like a jew

They don't. They look like semites mixed with whites.

You sure?

>being a wet blanket in a good-natured racial hygiene thread

What are you, some kind of Redditor?

That's what really gets me. My mom is the kike whore. My dad is the race traitor cuck.

But I'm the one who has to live with the consequences even though it's their fault, not mine.

they are sandpeople ofc they do not look like Germanic people.

what is your point?

Oh god, the Jewish in laws...

Your poor father had no idea what he was getting himself into did he?

you are fucking brown mate, i look more aryan than you.

Anyone else on Sup Forums know these self loathing feels

Why did I have to be an abomination ;_;

Right:
>Jewish master race
>Filled with internal happiness that can't be destroyed or suppresed .
>Nose product of thousand of years of selective breeding and helps sniff out good-investments
>Looks straight at the Camera- sign of confidence

Mark:OY/VEY will make economical connections with.

Left:
>Some Goy
>Isn't smiling because he's filled with inner rage and despair
>Won't even look at the camera man- probably out of shame or a sense of superiority.
>Nose barely enough to allow any oxygen to the brain- resulting in heightened aggression.

Mark: Gefiltefish/Malawhah, will have to sit at the children's table in the Shabbat meal.

I have no sympathy for him. He brought it on himself.

i was digging into my family's history and the farther i went back the more i started getting suspicions of a jewy ancestry. i stopped looking and stopped caring. it doesn't help that i have an extremely jewy surname

She wasn't that bad like 20 years ago.

not really kike. Best I can do is that my mother thought that "Tobias" sounded like a nice name.

So now I have a Hebrew name and people think I am jewish when they hear my name.

How come i looked like left all my life until reaching my mid 20s when my eyes decided to become big like the Jewboy's?

>it's a burgerfat with 1/32 german ancestry episode

you always looked like the picture on the right, sorry to break it to you

I'd hit it

>waah I was born into the merchant class, pity me

Use your jewgolds to fix your face and go continue diluting white genes, faggot.

kek'd so hard

With a fucking hammer I hope.

mom is first generation. Dad is second generation.

>its a pussy nord takes out his self loathing in the only place he feels brave enough to express himself episode

I've stuck my dick worse, to be honest

But my mom is nonpracticing and has no jewish connections or money. I literally have all the negatives of being Jewish and none of the benefits.

Why couldn't I just be a pure Nordic god

because you are a burger.

Be proud of that and stop looking backwards. Make something out of being a pure American burger. Get some damn pride.

Israel is truly our gretest ally

According to my mother I have about 1/8 of filthy Italian blood and 1/16 of disgusting horrible gypsy blood.

I just wanna be a pure nordic aryan ;_;
It's not fair

>Italian

way better than being a kike to be desu

How? Now you can make/eat pizza and take a picture while doing this and it'll feel right. You can also live in a dumpster and urinate on graves and you'll feel just right too.

>all these faggots deriving all their self worth from their genetic legacy
It's not who you are underneath, but what you dooooooo that defines you.

>slightly different facial features
>completely different species

Stop trolling. Seriously though, normal people don't care about 'race'. If you're a normal black, Jew, med, germ, Anglo, etc. People don't care. I'd befriend any race, as long as we can get along. True story.

Er Tobias er jode navn?
themoreyouknow.jpg

>will have to sit at the children's table in the Shabbat meal.
הרג אותי.

>different species trying to blend in with humans?
Ah, yes. The good old "jews are not humans". Please, tell us more.

>slightly
Compared to you hameed

Plenty of common Danish names are of Jewish origin.

Tobias, Daniel, David, Jonas, Jakob, Lea, John and more...

That is one bit of Nazi propaganda that bothers me

The Jew looks like a nice kid

I'm pretty annoyed with how many people are given biblical names when plenty of good Norse names exist.

wasted trips with jewphilia

lol ok ahmed youre just mad that "burgerfats" are the last real german men

all of you subumans who say you look like the jew should not reproduce if they care about the white race..even that white kid looks like an inbred mongoloid i mean slav

I'm mixed race too. Sometimes I think I'm over it, other times I regret being alive, my parents were both mixed race too anyway. It's not that big a deal, I'm more attractive than most of the people, smarter too by my estimation. IMO anyway.

Jews have a moderate problem with inbreeding, because they strongly value mating with other jews only, and have always had a smallish population.

Anyone remember the fine bros? They have a classic look which is the result of inbreeding.

>be me
>hair is naturally messy af
>big nose
>big ears
>dark brownish hair
>my brother and father look the exact opposite
>Almost everyone points out those "jew'ey" features.
Did my mother cuck my dad for a juden? She's done it multiple times with other men because she was a skank while my dad did everything he can to make life better for all of us. I'm also way too manipulative/greedy. I literally manipulate without even trying. Help.

This. My parents could have called me Thor or something else nordic and proud. Instead they named me David. Might as well called me Schlomo Schlomoson.

Goddamn Christianity. It ruined everything.

Modern greeks have Khazar Jew blood as well.

What do if your hair is a jewfro? Just shave your head?

What race are you if your head shape is somewhere between a long Nordic head and a broad Slavic head?

Does it just mean you're a mix of both?

bump

I think it depends on how much sculpted your face is , slav heads are not sculpted while nordic are

Lost tribes of Israel are the Scandinavian, Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, and Celtic peoples.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU

They are what Jesus said they are. Of their father the devil, synagogue of satan, not his sheep. He only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel who would hear his voice and know him because his word is written in their hearts. The Juden didn't follow him because they couldn't and cannot know him. They are the Edomites, eternal enemy of the house of Jacob/Israel.

*vomits*

Fuck off chaim
Jews are an abomination

>WE WUZ ANCIENT HEBREWS N SHIT

They are an abomination. Edomites, Babylonians, and other mixed peoples who hijacked Hebrewism during the captivity in Babylon. It was prophecied that the Hebrews would forget who they were, and go by a different name. If you look at the prophecies given to Israel, it is clear that the Jews as we think of them today, are not the same people.

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html

>1. Israel to be great and mighty nation. Gen. 12:2; 18:18; Deut. 4:7,8.
>2. Israel to have multitudinous seed. Gen. 13:16; 15:5; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4, 24; 28:3, 14; 32:12; 49:22; Isa. 10:22; Hos. 1:10; Zech. 10:7,8.
>3. Israel to spread abroad to the West, East, North and South. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 42:5, 6.
>4. Israel to have a new home. 2nd Sam. 7:10; 1st Chron. 17:9.
>5. Israel's home to be north-west of Palestine. Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.
>6. Israel to live in islands and coasts of the earth. Isa. 41:1; 49:1-3; 51:5; Jer. 31:7-10.
>7. Israel to become a company of nations. Gen. 17:4-6, 15,16; 35:11; 48:19; Eph. 2:12.
>8. Israel to have a Davidic King (a perpetual monarchy within Israel). 2nd Sam. 7:13,19; 1st Chron. 22:10; 2nd Chron. 13:5; Psa. 89:20, 37; Eze. 37:24; Jer. 33:17, 21, 26.
>9. Israel to colonize and spread abroad. Gen. 28:14; 49:22; Deut. 32:8; 33:17; Psa. 2:8; Isa. 26:15; 27:6; 54:2; Zech. 10:8,9.
>10. Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.
>11. Israel to lose a colony, then expand, demanding more room. Isa. 49:19, 20.
>12. Israel to have all the land needed. Deut. 32:8.
>13. Israel to be the first among the nations. Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.
>14. Israel to continue as a nation forever. 2nd Sam. 7:16, 24, 29; 1st Chron. 17:22-27; Jer. 31:35-37.
>15. Israel's home to be invincible to outside forces. 2nd Sam. 7:10; Isa. 41:11-14.

what do you mean sculpted

>16. Israel to be undefeatable - defended by God. Num. 24:8, 9; Isa. 15-17; Micah 5:8, 9.
>17. Israel to be God's instrument in destroying evil. Jer. 51:20; 51:19-24; Dan. 2:34, 35.
>18. Israel to have a land of great mineral wealth. Gen. 49:25, 26; Deut. 8:9; 33:15-19.
>19. Israel to have a land of great agricultural wealth. Gen. 27:28; Deut. 8:7, 9; 28:11; 33:13, 14, 28.
>20. Israel to be rich by trading. Isa. 60:5-11; 61:6.
>21. Israel to be envied and feared by all nations. Deut. 2:25; 4:8; 28:10; Isa. 43:4; 60:10, 12; Micah 7:16, 17; Jer. 33:9.
>22. Israel to lend to other nations, borrowing of none. Deut. 15:6; 28.12.
>23. Israel to have a new name. Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.
>24. Israel to have a new language. Isa. 28:11 (The Bible, by means of which God speaks now to Israel, is English not Hebrew).
>25. Israel to possess the gates of his enemies. Gen. 22:17.
>26. Israel to find the aborigines diminishing before them. Deut. 33:17; Isa. 60:12.
>27. Israel to have control of the seas. Deut. 33:19; Num. 24:7; Psa. 89:25; Isa. 60:5 (F. Fenton translates this last, "when rolls up to you all the wealth of the sea". That could not be unless Israel controlled it).
>28. Israel to have a new religion (New Covenant.) Heb. 8:10-13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5-7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; 22:20; John 11:49-52; Gal. 3:13.
>29. Israel to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16-19; Hos. 1:9, 10; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.
>30. Israel to keep Sabbath forever (one day in seven set aside). Ex. 31:13, 16, 17; Isa. 58:13, 14.
>31. Israel to be called the sons of God (i.e., accept Christianity). Hos. 1:10-11.
>32. Israel to be a people saved by the Lord. Deut. 33:27-29; Isa. 41:8-14; 43:1-8;44:1-3;49:25, 26; 52:1-12; 55:3-10, 13; Jer. 46:27, 28; Eze. 34:10-16; Hos. 2:23; 13:9-14; 14:4, 6.
>33. Israel to be the custodians of the Oracles (Scriptures) of God. Psa. 147:19, 21; Isa. 59-21.

>35. Israel to be kind to the poor and set slaves free. Deut. 15:7, 11; Psa. 72:4; Isa. 42:7; 49:9; 58:6.
>36. Israel to be the heir of the world. Rom. 4:13.
>37. Israel to be God's Glory. Isa. 46:13; 49:3; 60:1, 2.
>38. Israel to possess God's Holy Spirit as well as His Word. Isa. 44:3; 59:21; Hagg. 2:5.
>39. Israel to be God's Heritage, formed by God, forever. Deut. 4:20; 7:6; 14:2; 2nd Sam. 7:23; 1st Kings 8:51, 53; Isa. 43:21; 54:5-10; Hos. 2:19, 23; Joel 2:27; Micah 7:14 -18.
>40. Israel is the nation appointed to bring glory to God. Isa. 41:8-16; 43:10, 21; 44:23; 49:3.

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c

They aren't human

>germanics
>human

pick one

Yes, I am 1/4 Italian.

I am very ashamed about it and think I cant be a German nationalist and start becoming a mainstream mixed masses consumerist normie. :'(

They don't. You just have no idea what species means.

The jew have a fucking evil look. So young and so scary

Have you taken your meds today?

even if you werent human, like a sapient alien, everything about specimen on right says "COVERT THREAT, BE CAUTIOUS"

No one is going to respond to this, because the knowledge has been sealed away for so long that it's difficult for people to process.

There's simply too many mental steps from the current confusion to "white people are the descendants of Jacob and everyone else is an imposter."

Look. Look at the red, white, and blue.

Just spreading the word, brother. Odin was only a king of one of the tribes. It is pretty well known that white people are Caucasians, and the Caucasus was exactly where the 10 northern tribes of Israel were taken into captivity, and then "lost to history" about 2700 years ago.

ironlight.wordpress.com/2010/02/20/thor-heyerdahl-norwegian-explorer-in-search-of-odin/

>My mom is the kike whore

Then you're fully considered a Jew by the rest of them.

Use this power to infiltrate wisely. I've heard that the elders can easily sniff out goyim, so you're one of the few who can pull it off.

This is borderlining on WE WUZ JEWS

Judaism is a religion first and foremost. Like all religions it has conversion rites. Just because someone is a convert does not mean they are not truly part of that religion. If that was the case no one except pagans would truely be members of their respective faith.

That the 6 million dollar question. There is something distinctly different about jews compared with other races. Obviously the Sub-Saharan African Bantu black nigger race as well as abos are each a different sub species as well but they're not trying to blend in with Europeans and Asians. Not that they can if they wanted to.

Jews though... Those shifty eyes underneath that sloped forehead. Those archaic features. That completely anti-human predatory and alien psychology.

I've heard that jews and other "semites" are highly Neanderthal but I've also heard that European features are derived from Neanderthal too so I don't know what to believe but the answer probably lies in the middle. Jews are fully aware of what they are too, there is no question. They are hiding their true origins.

saved

>Judaism is a religion first and foremost
False. Judaism is first and foremost a race. Judaism is an ethnicity and culture and the religion was simply the law of the land. Nowadays the vast majority, the Ashkenazi, don't even really follow the religion.

It's a goddamn race. They share physical characteristics and have a plethora of genetic diseases and mental illnesses. Every time somebody mentions this some idiot posts a pic of a hybrid jewess or mentions converts like Ivanka but even most rabbis don't recognize converts.

It's a race, it's a race, it's a race! I cannot stress this enough. And I do believe them to be some other sort of sub-species as well. There are actually documented cases of sterility between jews and non-jews. Obviously they can have viable offspring but there have been cases where they could not. The same is true of abos who are definitely not the same species as we are.

Judaism is a goddamn race! They aren't even religious these days although I would argue that judaic atheism, of which modern gaping fedora neckbeard atheism is derived from, is judaism

>gaping
I meant vaping

depends what kind of jew you are. i'm Galician-Hungarian Ashkenazim and People think i'm a just a Slav

inbreeding. even the chosen people are subject to the laws of genetics.

1/8 Jew here. I know that feel bro.

I'm a Polish Jew and I look like a Slav.

It is mostly an ethnicity, although there is such a thing as Jewish religion.

KEK.

post pic?

i look like my hungarian father. nobody ever asked me about my heritage.

I'm a slav and I look like a slav

Tfw look like jew but sister completely aryan and ultra liberal

You could just kill yourself.

how slavic are serbs? like slovaks and poles, or more Balkan South slavic?

> different species
Ashkenazi Jews are Turk descendants mixed with Mongol (and sometimes) white blood. Nothing inhuman about them.

> mostly an ethnicity
Jews are a race, not an ethnic group. I remember being a middle schooler in the late 90's and a Jewish kid tried to explain that he was white and only his parents were Jewish. He had been lied to by his parents that it wasn't blood deep so he would feel accepted. He was very upset and never the same after I (somewhat cruelly) told him the truth, that simply because he did not practice Judaism did not mean he wasn't Jewish by blood, "like billy Joel" I explained at the time. The tears were real.

Because they're Turks
the ones that don't look weird are converts and the real Jews died out by 1,100 BCE

All Jewish women are massive whores
Also lots of modern ones (see:millenials) have Nazi fetishes which makes my dick hard and I enjoyed every minuet of doing it

Says the guy who's a dire the genetic defendant of Vikings and doesn't have any discrepancies regarding your whiteness or ancestory

Thor is a garbage name for a human and tryhard as fuck, you don't take a famous name hoping it will guide what you become or lend you power. You take a real name and make your own way, only faggots take the names of gods