How big is your film backlog user...

How big is your film backlog user? Why are you wasting time shitposting on here instead of culturing yourself with some kino?

I have seen every movie ever made kiddo

>watching movies

It is way bigger then I can handle and it gets bigger faster than I can watch them all.

I don't have one anymore. I haven't had one for 5 or so years. I have a futurelog, but it is getting smaller with the amount of retardation in films now.

I'm wading through Black Mass. I know a bit of the story so thought I would go through it and see if the mention the big badass Southie Gangster sucked cock in Prison. Or that he won the lottery somehow. Was nice they actually mentioned his brother is a politician. Since he became President of the Massachusetts Senate, I'm guessing they will pretend that the two Irish brothers only saw each other at Christmas and never colluded on anything.

fuck I love Chloe Bennet

Only 3 flicks on mine. Suicide squad, warcraft, assassins creed.

Play them at X.5 It works wonders

Not as big as chloe bennets

this ruins the kino

What should I watch next Sup Forums

Love Exposure

I'm watching a movie right now.

Its some flick isn't it

Fuck*ng massive

Where do y'all get your semi-obscure kino? I really wanna watch Smithereens right now but I don't wanna watch some shitty putlocker stream of it.

I end up paying for a lot of obscure kino for that reason. They are so much harder to find.

Whats holding you back? Watch them.

There must be 30-40 films I've downloaded that I've been meaning to watch. For example, Schindler's List. Yeah I know it's great and all that but on any given night do I really want to spend 4 hours watching black and white depressing holocaust shit? I can put that off until tomorrow every single day. And I have been, for 10 years.

Because I'm not a laughable kintoard like you OP

this

i only have 6/10s to watch and under now and gets more and more difficult with each one

Delete it then, clearly you're never going to get around to it. From what I remember, you won't be missing out anyway. Typical ocar bait shit.

And growing

Hard drive space is cheap. But my movie "collection" is mostly things I haven't watched which means it's a fucking depressing list.

Here's some undeniable absolute kino which you may have missed

>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Fail-Safe
>Man Bites Dog
>The Hill
>The Wages of Fear
>Pickpocket

All of them are atleast 8/10, trust me user you won't regret it

So delete it all. Hard drive space may be cheap, but if your backlog is a bunch of depressing films you're continually going to put off watching, then why bother keeping them? Get rid and download films you want to watch.

just finished stargate, what should i watch next?

Lotta good stuff there. What are you in the mood for?

Problem Child 2

That is all kino. Mulholland drive, eyes wide shut and the seventh deal are great choices.

chole does have nice ass to fuck. i heard that she kind a bitch but funny.

Just waiting on some non-HC torrents of some must-see kinos desu. Avoiding their threads until then.

ghost in the shell is slow burn but The legend of korra is good

i saw few picture of her with boyfriend. i bet she will go nude soon.

no idea, what do you recommend?

>still haven't watched The Witch
it's probably not good anyway

TV series:
Fargo
Westworld

Movies:
Drama: 12 Angry Men, The Seventh Seal
Action: The Raid 2, Escape from NY
Horror: Bone Tomahawk, Angel Heart
Mindblower: Mulholland Dr.
Thriller: Ex-Machina, Fargo
Samurai: Seven Samurai, Yojimbo

Like I said, lotta good stuff, and I've seen all but 14 of those.

its huge baby