Tfw your country is a God at sports

>tfw your country is a God at sports

yes

>US
>GDP $18 trillion
>Population 325 million
>The market for professional sports in the United States is roughly $69 billion, roughly 50% larger than that of all of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa combined.
>1944 gold mdeals, 4420 total

>Cuba
>GDP $87 billion
>Population 11 million
>875 gold medals, 2026 total
>Cuba has a demanding 7.5 to 0.70 lead against the US in the number of sports medals won per million occupants

More like why are you so shit? It's like you're blindly throwing money and the best professional athletes in the world at competitions and you're being outperformed by some tiny commie country under embargo, most of their top athletes already defected to you

>muh per capita

You also don't seem to recognize the fact that commies dedicate a fuck ton of money to Sports.

USSR only participated in 9 summer olympics but is 2nd in the Summer olympics per medal 5th in winter, same number of olympics

East Germany only participated in 5 of each but is in the top 15 overall medal counts.

>You also don't seem to recognize the fact that commies dedicate a fuck ton of money to Sports.
You don't seem to recognize how YOUR SPORT EXPENDITURES ARE ABOUT AS BIG AS CUBA'S GDP
Hell, a dozen of your most expensive contracts outstrip the total salaries of every Cuban athlete.

And again most Cuban athletes and coaches are actually rented out to other countries because Cuba desperately needs the revenue.

>muh per capita
what about it?

Let me make my statement more clear, so that you're french brain can understand

Commies
They don't care about human rights
They don't care about the cost of stuff
They don't care if they have to force people to do work against their will
USA does.

If the best athlete in America was asked to join Olympic team he could decline, this won't happen in commie-land.
(This did occur in the basketball in 2016 btw) Both Lebron and Stephen Curry didn't want to play so they didn't.

Money isn't everything in sports.

Because it discredits the fact that the USA has nearly 3,000 medals. And it tries to make light of it, by just showing that not every single fucking American has won a medal.
Just because we have a massive population means nothing.
If population matters so much why does China/India not second/third? or even first?

They're both bigger than the USA, and China's GDP is very similar to America.

It also complete discounts the fact that the number 1 leader in history for single person medals is Michael Phelps, who has 10 more medals than the second place person. Who was Soviet.

>there are millions of people on this earth from a land with no superbowl wins

as a lions fan I am one of them

Well yeah.

America should try inventing a sport instead of taking them from other countries

dumbest thing i've read in months

>there are nations that have not won the stanley cup

If you didn't finish above China at the last Olympic games then you can't be taken seriously in the world of sports.

So what you're saying is that your love for freedom and human rights (lol) is hurting your Olympic performance. Okay. That still means you're performing like shit and here you are bragging about it.
And while commies may not care about the cost of stuff they also don't fucking have any money or resources to spend in the first place. They can't borrow the best athletes from other countries, they lend their own athletes to pay the bills.

>If population matters so much why does China/India not second/third? or even first?
Because they're infamously shit at sports? India in particular, China at least manages to get gymnastics and some other stuff, but India is just cursed. Is that because they're poor? Is it cultural?
In any case they have billions of people and giant economies and yet they can't seem to find, train and use olympic athletes effectively.

>Michael Phelps
That's really great for him but what does it have to do with the general numbers?

>coyotes have never won a stanley cup
end me

as a detroit resident I can share your pain
except in hockey

>when 95% of those medals are from 1 of the 9879568949845694657894574984497564979497 different categories of swimming

Mediterranean Games > your shit

>last won 1967

SOON

Best games

Commonwealth Games are best games.

i'm an american but shit you're butthurt. I'm not really that salty that little euro countries have higher medals per person than us, it's to be expected

lower your BP there senpai

>red wings won the year i was born

god no, fuck off

How's third grade treating you?

>born in 1997

heh... nice try, kiddo...

>400 milion people
>0 world cups
HAHAHAHAHAHA

we also have 2 world wars

7-1

>0.5 world cup

egsblain bls

7-1=6
smettila, sta immagine non ha nessun senso

England won the final with a ghost goal, the ball had not crossed the line

>mfw we have 5 Total Points cuz we have 4 World Cups and we "joined" the Allies 10 days before WW2 was finished and if you compare the US and Soviet involvement in the war, we did basically almost as much as the US (nothing)

Swimming totally inflates americas medal count
Its like 1/3 of all disciplines are swimming

>90% of USA's medals were won by blacks

uhhh.. "white" americans?

>rugay
>4 world cups

>not 4 WC's

LMAO

you forgot that we have won 51 superbowls in a world, so at 52.5 we have the most points, and are the best

a friend of mine gave me 163 hand made trophies for my friendship, and I gave him 162 because he was a dick one day
that means Argentina holds the most friendship trophies with 325, making us the indisputable winner in this retarded contest

>>tenemos los papeles

Your 56% nigger genes give you an advantage.

>It also complete discounts the fact that the number 1 leader in history for single person medals is Michael Phelps, who has 10 more medals than the second place person. Who was Soviet.
A comparison like this, across sports, is utterly pointless and misleading.

A male swimmer had 15 events where he could medal at every Olympic from 1968 to 1988 and 16 events from 1988 to 2016 (17 from 2008 and onwards if you include the 10km marathon). In the 2020 Olympics they're adding the 800 metre freestyle as well for a total of 18 events. Unlike the only comparable Olympic sport with a similar amount of awarded medals, running, a talented swimmer actually has a realistic chance of winning a medal in over half of these events (Phelps have won 9 of them).

Now compare this to an athlete competing in weightlifting, wrestling, boxing, taekwondo, judo, golf, modern pentathlon, BMX, mountain biking or pretty much any of the field events included in T&F etc. etc. who has one (1) event where he/she can medal and tell me how comparing Olympic medals for individual athletes across different sports (or time periods for that matter) makes any sense whatsoever.

>MOOOOOOM!!!!! i dont like those dirty provincians!!! they're just 3 million and they have 4 valid WC's and they have more Copa Américas than us AND I DON'T LIKE THEM!!! WAAAHHH CAN WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT???

>yes baby, come eat your arroz con leche, you have class tomorrow, i swear i'll call FIFA tomorrow to get them invalidated... (little prick why won't he shut up why did i have kids)

>YAAAAAAAAAAAY TY MOM YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

This. There's some serious overinflation on those swimming gold medals.

>Americans spend literally billions buying up athletes to compete in literal who events at the Olympics to farm golds because they can't win gold in the major events

Interesting tactic, I give them a lot of credit for this. If you can't win the 100m once, why not win the backward melted skeleton bobsled 20 times?

that shit is so flawed holy shit
>that worldwar point system
made by a brainlet lmoa

>a friend of mine gave me 163 hand made trophies for my friendship

I think he wants you to fug him

>With 15 titles Uruguay is the most successful Copa América team. Argentina has 14 titles and Brazil, eight. The other former champions are Paraguay, Peru and Chile, with two titles each, and Bolivia, and Colombia, who have each won one.

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how can the rest of the world even compete