Marvel's Iron Fist Punching Compilation

youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI

>a dozen episodes of a show called Iron Fist
>uses the Iron fist for 3 and a half minutes total

Phew, glad I didnt watch this

>show is about kung-fu master
>all the fight scenes are terrible
How do they fuck up this bad?
Every fight scene is daredevil was infinitely better. Why didn't they get that choreographer?

Because they needed to get it out before the Defenders

and they couldn't add in more flips and kicks? fuck them, watch him just show up in defenders and daredevil from now on. no one liked this shit

Apparently the fight choreography was extremely rushed. I read somewhere that the actor that plays Danny learned the choreography for a scene like half an hour before shooting.

You either have a 6 month training camp that covers the basics of fight choreography for the actors so they can work on scenes on the fly later on or you extensively choreograph each scene individually. What they did is the worst way possible and it shows

>13 episodes
all you need to know is that Madame Gao is gone, but the Hand is still fucking around, and that Kunlun is probably fucked

how many more factions of the hand do you think there are?

We've seen one, but the answer is as many as the writers need.

Does the Asian girl get BLEACHED?

Still better than Jessica Jones.

She was ugly, annoying, and fucked niggers. But of course, whitey is bad will always be more popular.

HAHAHAHAHA this shit is terrible

Better than Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

But /tumblrtv/ will praise them.

You're fuckin insane my dude. Luke Cage had some WE WUZ, and JJ had some women can't be wrong bullshit, but they still had a lot of great/fun elements too them. The best thing about Iron Fist is Faramir acting like a corporate psychopath.

>my dude
cringe

Nigger shit and feminist whitey bad shit is the bottom of the barrel. Nothing fun about it unless you're a nigger or a woman.

Ironfist was at least better than that.

What I'm saying is that the little bit of shit in those two shows doesn't outweigh the good. Also, no Iron Fist had literally nothing going on, my dude

They're all shit my man

>Nigger shit and feminist whitey bad shit is the bottom of the barrel. Nothing fun about it unless you're a nigger or a woman.
cringe

>IF costume has a bandanna that covers his face
>they could have easily hid Finn jones face and brought in a stuntman
>instead they decide to go with no mask and just have an actor with little choreography training try and learn the stunts 15 mins before the scenes are shot
But retarded liberals will still blame Jones

Iron Fist vs One Punch Man

who wins? XD

>Nigger shit and feminist whitey bad shit is the bottom of the barrel. Nothing fun about it unless you're a nigger or a woman.

Imagine the type of person who posts this.

I'm thinking at least 5. Maybe 10.

Ironcuck is incredibly the weakest of the defenders with that 24 hour cool down on his fist

don't be dumb

it has two things, the meechams and danny is way more charismatic then JJ or LC, if they actually get to any Ironfist lore its much better then any of the other defenders

yes