Guardians of the galaxy released worldwide but america

>guardians of the galaxy released worldwide but america
>decent discussion on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums users (not americans) agree that the movie is great
>movie is released on ameria
>not enough far jokes! reddit! I hate fun! I hate character driven movies where is the overbloated plot?!

Fuck off with this anti-America shit.

Proof that this board is consistently ruined by smelly foreigners. I would ban all non anglo ips

its a shit film and this is a shit thread

>where mah boy adam sandler?! this movie sucks duuuuuuuuude.

fucking americans and their shit taste in movies.

shit reply to a shit post in a shit thread

>you will never a foreigner

>reddit is mad that americans didnt like their flick
>so mad that they complain on an anime imageboard where people come to post cunny

simmer down babby

Why wasn't the movie released in amriva?

>decent discussion on Sup Forums
This is how I know you're lying.

>Be non-American
>watch American comedy
>find it hilarious because of the quaint little accents

>Be American
>watch GotG
>sit through 2 hours of the same Mongrelized Bosto-midwestern wisecracking staticspeak

It really isn't so humorous when you can actually understand them

this

Americans are plebs, they only like Zack Snyder shit, if he released a video of himself farting on camera for 4 hours they would declare to the world that it was kino.

;______;

It's always been like this
sadly the euros with americhild reddit sensibilities have taken over eurohour Sup Forums now too

GotG is mentally stunted middle america humor, the likes of Blue Collar Comedy Tour and Tyler Perry.

If you're a simple-minded wage slave, I imagine the movie is funny as hell.

americans literally lose their shit to ADAM SANDLER what the fuck are you on about, fucking goy.

Yes. Poor welfare state flyover country America finds Adam Sandler hilarious.

Notice who won the American election. Those are the sorts of people who love this shit.

Yuropoors have shit taste.
What else is new?

Americans hate fun.

Europeans dont really care about things being cools or nerdy or racial politics, because those social groups dont really exist.

>yuropoors have no sense of culture

LMAOing @ your (3rd world) "country"

For Americans everything needs to be cool and mature. Otherwise their friends will frown upon them for watching it.

>americans have culture
haha no sweetie

>be europe
>every tribe starts their own happy country where everyone is equal

>be american
>united under one banner
>racial politics, anti-intellectualism and bullying all day every day

Are they rape culture?

And now the EU tries to turn us into America 2.0

We're a nation of spoiled children who think our opinions are important and interesting when they're not. Everything good always has a million douches shitting on it online.

We're still number one, bitches. Suck it!

This is exactly why America gets it last. Marketing reasons.

Super heroes are more accepted abroad. And the feedback of what is good or bad is used for the American marketing.

Happened with Taboo and the Young Pope too

A movie can literally flop if you let Americans talk about it first.

And Asians often dont get verbal jokes. So thats why Marvel adds in very visual jokes. Which the Chinese love.

I mean flying very fast like a pinball table with the eyes almost popping out. Chinese eat that shit up.

STOP TALKING ABOUT CAPESHIT JEESUS CHRIST!!!! ALL CAPESHIT FLICKS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!

No they aren't, guardians of galaxy 1 and 2, spiderman 1 and 2, iron man 1 all good movies

>bloo bloo im a hateful elitist here is why my form of hatred is justified

>liking reddit humor

Rest of the world, are you even trying??

>Decent discussion
Only people that go watch it on opening weekend are hopeless fanboys who'll cream over it regardless of actual quality.
Of course you'll get a circlejerk of people who "loved" it during the first week, because only fucking pleb redditors have seen it at that point.