ITT: perfect casting

ITT: perfect casting

Horrible guardian though. You mean any frost giant could have killed him?

WE

As a member of the Norse paganist fellowship, these movies appropriate my culture and shit all over them, then ate that poop and threw it up all over me by casting a black man as my god guardian guy

>Some of the people who see nothing wrong with this also demanded for Elsa to be non-white in the Frozen movie

>As a member of the mad white bois

u mad white boi?

>Egyptian gods played by whites = whitewashing
>Norse gods played by negros = colourblind casting
I hate this world

why did no one say anything about thor's asian bff?

>Egyptian gods played by whites = they were supernatural beings therefore so it's fine

>Norse gods played by negros = ITT: perfect casting Sup Forums race bait

Goes both ways

>All egyptian gods played by whites = ok!
>One Norse god played by Idris Elba in the role of a supernatural servant guardian = I AM AN INTELLECTUAL ON TV I FUCKING HATE THIS WPOR;D

Egyptians were whites. Blacks were egyptian dickwashers.

He's an alien though.
This is Marvels Thor.

Sandniggers are white when it's convenient for you huh whitenboi?

>a racially caucasian people played by another racially caucasian people is a problem

what do they have to go to egypt and recruit egyptian actors for the role? i guess now every nationality must be portrayed by an actor of that specific nationality.., or just be played by nigger actors since that's always ok

>that guy pinning the guys wrists together
did he not want to get his dick washe.
Or is that supposed to be depicting circumcision.

>sandniggers
Egypt was not populated by Arabs until the Arab expansion thousands of years later
learn some history
you're probably an American who thinks the only people are Arabs, blacks, whites, hispanics and chinese or something
The original Egyptians were probably the ancestors of the modern Coptics i.e - caucasian
they were not Arabs, not Semites, not black (as in Subsaharan) and not white

The latter.
RIP the skin

I imagine Marvel is slightly annoyed with themselves that they accidentally cast this guy before he was really big,and can no longer use him for a bigger role in the Marvel movies.

Elba iirc stated he'd never do another Marvel flick because he hated it so much./

Yet it goes the other way on /poltv/ and they'll defend to the death how Motoko Kusanagi should be white or how blond Europeans are more accurate Egyptians than Africans. I never see threads bitching about this contradiction though.

Such a fucking horseshoe.

Nigger you do know Arab isn't a race or even an ethnic group right and
it's not like the word sandnigger is exclusive to them or anything.

>Motoko Kusanagi
But the character looks white. what's the problem with casting someone that actually looks the part?

they could've done better than scarjo but no single living asian will EVER look like the character

and japanese people don't give a fuck either
they'll make uber-nordic characters like Naruto, despite no Jap ever looking like that

it's only american crybabies that are offended on japanese peoples behalf

true, no one hates white people more than white americans

they should just self genocide, everyone will benefit

>Dick washing

Egyptians used to circumcise captives defeated in war prior to adding them to their slave population.

It's why Jews, being a former Egyptian slave population, are cut, and Americans were cucked enough to be convinced to mark themselves as slaves voluntarily.

>anime characters
>japanese
haha

I really didn't care since they're aliens.

Then the Black Panther should have plenty of white people in it that aren't villains, right?

Since its just fiction after all.

It's not that it's fiction it's that they're aliens.

I wouldn't care if some Afronigger pantheon was all white if they were aliens.

We're meant to be better than the SJWs, if they can do a decent justification then whatever.

Yes it should, but it won't because it's made by people just as racist as you, just at the other end of the spectrum.

Wtf did I say that was racist you tumblr faggot?

LARP

They are japanese. If the author decreed they are japanese, then they are. No matter how they look like, they are japanese.

Black Panther should be played by Tom Cruise

Descendant of dutch colonialists, now fighting for his adopted people and pounding native african poon with his BWC

how would the enlightened "unracist" and "colorblind" crowd react to this?

>As a member of the Norse paganist fellowship
what a faggot

They would instantly decide that they see color.

>As a member of the Norse paganist fellowship
do you also listen to metal lmao

Do you listen to rap?

no?

True you have a point some scands should sue.

Rest In Peace historical accuracy. 15,000B.C. to 2017. Gone but not forgotten.

>Waaaah black panther should have X number of white people because nigger in muh norse gods movie!

kys

I'm gonna have to see some source for your bullshit.

forgot pic

pic is me

This but unironically

>tfw I live in a part of town named after him

>when your genetics hit random on character creation