What are some movies or shows that have graphic deaths of children?

What are some movies or shows that have graphic deaths of children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WlDllSDNlbA?t=45
youtube.com/watch?v=_SeiFJ_biSc
youtube.com/watch?v=sYwOfShX41I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not graphic, maybe, but The Strain. Some seven year old gets sucked dry.

didn't he get bitten and then you can't see shit?

Didn't they show a zombies teeth sink into the little shit's face? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, those things will tear you to shreds.

not quite but always its pussy shit compared to the comics

The Blob 1988

youtu.be/WlDllSDNlbA?t=45 yeah hahahahaha

Why do you want to see children get killed?

I would say The Dark Tower but it looks like they Young Adult'd the fuck out of it.

It's more graphic than the funnybook. All you see in the funnybook is his shoulder get bit into. In the show his shit really gets chomped on and you get to hear the kid's bloodcurdling screams for his mommy.

John Carpenter's Assault on Precinct 13

Although only one child dies in that film.

Doesn't get as graphic as this. It catches you off guard. Also a Christopher Lambert movie called Resurrection shows a kid under 5 get his head crushed by a car tire

They excused it by suggesting it's another reality. Roland has the Horn of Eld already, so the universe where Jake was a little kid is already gone.

> Jamie look up a zombies bite strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SeiFJ_biSc

youtube.com/watch?v=sYwOfShX41I

Except that the world where Jake is grown up looks more kiddified than the one where he was a kid, so fuck that limpdick explanation to justify the PG-13 rating.

Maximum Overdrive is fun. I like it when the black man gets hypnotized by simple flashing lights like he's a monkey or some shit. Whoever made this movie is a racist.

Fuck you. That's good.

The apparent absence of Detta and Oy really irritates me. Apparently the Ka-tet is now composed of Roland and Jake alone.

That's why police cars have alley lights

Having Oy would really mess with their mature setting of generic future technology mixed with tame as fuck action.

Mimic had two young kids getting killed in a subway tunnel. Stabs/shreds one and then pounces on the other. Most of it is hidden in the dark so you can't actually see what's happening but for the time it was shocking.

The Children (2008) is great

Feast was all about subverting the usual horror cliches, and as such it had a scene where the kid character gets viciously devoured by one of the monsters.