AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH OH MAN, you guys actually had hope for this shitty reboot, too

AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH OH MAN, you guys actually had hope for this shitty reboot, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reRbINQO4b4
youtube.com/watch?v=7moS8Burqvk&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Looks alright.

They don't look that bad. Stop being angry at everything user, think of your parents please

Looks fine

What were you expecting op?

Third thread and counting.
Please go to /m/, the mods do not consider this Sup Forums related.

>Theory is Rita is the original Green Ranger and her suit is the remains of her power ranger outfit.

OH SNAP SON.

Kek...

As a Power Rangers nerd, they honestly look ok

I get they look funny as fuck but it doesn't actually matter that much

Just waiting for someone with better shoop skills than mine to edit this and try to make it a bit closer to the show, make the gloves and boots white and stuff, just to see how'd look.

I just don't get the mouths. They mostly look either really freaky or really sexual.

I like the way that looks actually

Looks like an Iron Man sentai fusion.

this can't be fucking real life

>I'd do it for free! Hiro, pls respond

>mods

>tfw they show the zords
>they look even more shitty than the suits
>they look even more detailed than the robots from the transformers movies

just fuck my goddamn shit up holmes

here's for hoping the story will be fine at least

As a life long Power Rangers nerd these costumes aren't bothering me one bit, (I don't think they look good)

BUT the main thing that worries me is the Power Rangers personalities, I always felt like they were just good kids but I'm worried now they'll try to make them too "cool" like how they're ruining PPG with normie memes

Also I'm worried about the choreography.

Why do they look like Guyvers?

Perspective is fucked up on those lights in their chests. Are they Tony Stark now? The pink ranger's light source is several inches deep in her chest, based on the boobplate.

Also, what the fuck is up with her shoulder? It's like they forgot to delete a layer in photoshop.

they finally got an excuse to use the led design of burton!

Good. I wanted the armor look.

I'm not into Power Rangers, but I've always thought that the mouths on the masks are cool as fuck.

Say what you want about the Nip originals, but at least the staff actually gives a shit about creating their mythos and designs. This shit looks retarded and I pity anyone whose gonna waste money watching this bile.

These suits don't look great, trying too hard to look modern and overly detailed.

Think I actually preferred the Ivan Ooze movie suits.

>cool kids
One of them will be cool. Probably either black or yellow. The others will be caricatures of present day subcultures. "Good kids" aren't cool anymore.

>choreography
Pic related. Get ready for an sfx clusterfuck with a mediocre techno-rap-house action soundtrack. Wasserman who?

I understand going with a power armor look, but I' not a fan of bio-armor in general because its always so busy

Yeah I personally prefer Kamen Rider over Super Sentai so I'm not really used to seeing the mouths like that

Ooze suits were a great update to the show's lycra, without sacrificing design. They knew how to design armor without overdosing on LEDs back then.

>Perspective is fucked up on those lights in their chests.
The lights are inside them. Look how deep they go. The perspective is fine.

Because kids love the Guyver!

Honestly, I was kind of thinking they'd go this vibe with the new movie, sort of like the armored suits in the 1st MMPR movie. Funny how no one wigged out over those.

Wtf

The lights... are inside them.

I want to say that this looks too Super Hero for me.

They are the light.

Well... this thread sucks.
lets post our favor power ranger theme songs
youtube.com/watch?v=reRbINQO4b4

It looks like a shitty knock off Iron Man Halloween costume from the discount store that Mom made me wear even though I said I wanted to be Harry Potter

>molded boob armour

Sigh

The first thread was deleted. It's not just me saying this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7moS8Burqvk&spfreload=10

Jesus...why? WHY WITH THE LIPS?!

It never looks good, hell the one thing G.I. Joe retaliation did was fix snake eyes fucking mask, how did they think those lips would work?

The men have split breast armor too. I get the impression that these designs are supposed to be Guyver-like bio armor rather than Ironmen.

It's alright, pretty much with the times. I would have added a belt or something to hold their weapons but i'm ok with this.

well the second and this thread are still up and good
so yeah, your god abandoned you

That actually helps a lot. The near complete uniformity in color is probably the most off putting thing about them.

Guessing they're trying to connect the Zords and suits more so the morphing grid is more of a mecha pool then it is spandex

Jason is a former football player and natural-born leader who suffered a career-ending knee injury and works as a mechanic in Kimberly's father's auto-shop.

Kimberly is a popular student who returned from a prolongued absence with a new outlook on life and develops a relationship with Jason.

Billy is a geek and Jason's best friend. Trini is a loner who avoids making friends because her father is a military officer and constantly moving. Zack is a star football player who dismisses teamwork at first, but comes to understand the power of friendship.

>no belts

Booooooo.

They look weird without the white to break up the design.

i really hope they assign ranger colors by race and gender like the original.
white males are red or blue
females are pink
blacks are black
asians are yellow
Just imagine how this would turn out.

I think red has enough for it to work, but you're definitely right about the others.

Haven't you heard they already mixed everything I think the only white person is pink ranger

YO!
Tony Stark called

They look like nissans

They look alright just... I had such a fetish for pink's little skirt, i'm sad now.

Red Ranger - Native American
Blue Ranger - Syrian
Pink Ranger - Scottish
Black Ranger - African-American
Yellow Ranger - East Asian
Green Ranger - Irish
White Ranger - Albino

have the power rangers ever surpassed the first movies suits?

What.
Is this an actual thing now?

Heard you were talking shit

Looks kinda awful, any pics of the megazord yet?

i really don't care much.
they'll probably make a black guy the red ranger like in SPD and a hispanic the black or blue ranger.
is that legit?
i really can't tell if this would upset anybody. i like it

Man, just make a decent adaptation of a new sentai series.
They're more often than not serious while being comedic.

Don't to it like this.

>they'll probably make a black guy the red ranger like in SPD
nope

Reds Asian I believe

Looks like fucking shit. How in the fuck can Japan take some $20 spandex onesies and make them work while America wastes hundreds to make this shit?

Uncle Tony's been drinking again.

They all look 25 there are they still teenagers?

This is some Superman Lives shit.

Sentai is for autistic japs and weaboos to sperg over

Which one is Pink?

I honestly don't see anything really wrong with this. A little white to break up the colors would be nice, but overall it's 8/10.

And this is clearly for edgy retards.

Nice...

I'll give her a pink ranger if you know what I mean

Hope she's ready to be a sex symbol to elementary kids everywhere.

I didn't actually think they could do worse than the original film suits, but they did.

And to be fair, I actually do like the original movie suits, but there's not really a heck of a lot different about them from the original Zyuranger outfits to justify their existence

I don't see the problem, the art style seems consistent with the other characters.

I like the movie suits but they look extremely uncomfortable.

Do we have any video of them being really dumb? I don't see an issue yet.

Back in 2014, I had a classmate in my college math class who claimed that he was working on this movie (I don't know what he actually did but he did travel a lot because of it) and he said he nerded out super hard when he first saw them test out the costume. I never really talked to him except once but it seemed like he really didn't know much about the story. However, if he wasn't lying about working on the film and if these are the suits he saw then I'd say he gets easily impressed. I don't know if they list grips and shit on IMDB so I don't know if I should even bother looking for his name.

She's hot too.

Obviously. I like how other studios are still stuck in the 2000 mentality of everything has to be super-serious and grimdark.

Where is the white ranger?

You would be right. As a boy, I read in the scrap book they put out that those belts and straps of armor took hours to put on. Bless the designers and the actors though the movie suits are the fucking best.

only the girl in front happens to look like a teenager with attitude

In the shed

>white man
>leader
every fucking time...

Not sure if bait but it looks like they are starting from the beginning.

No white ranger tiger power for you

>I don't know if they list grips and shit on IMDB so I don't know if I should even bother looking for his name.

They do, though the cast and crew IMDB pages of films that have yet to be released (especially big ones) tend to be clusterfucks.

And the more gimmicky elements of the suits were awful

the running theory is that rita was the green ranger, her outfit looks like a slutty version of these suits

I would agree with you if they hadn't been breaking from that as early as Turbo.

Eh, that's not really the designers fault now, is it?

Ya know technically, Tommy's actor was Native American.

It's honestly not that terrible aside from the glowing blue lines everywhere. Also Rita looks great. Well, she doesn't look like Rita, but she's reminiscent of plenty of other PR villainesses.