Sup Forums humor

Sup Forums humor
>ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_LeZZmgAdVQ
agi.it/regioni/emilia-romagna/2016/07/20/news/gridano_allah_akbar_a_soldati_esercito_3_denunce_nel_bolognese-954840/
youtu.be/CReDmSNMgvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From two days ago.

#FCKH8

Check 1:47
Funny as fuck!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_LeZZmgAdVQ

>kek

Not bad, not bad...
kek'd

they say he said 'jibe' ? i've heard of jive and jive talkin but never jibe maybe this is one of those mandela affect things, obama kind of looks like mandela

Haven't lost but I'll post a classic that gets me every time

damn, the youth is fucked

who raised these kids ?

hahahahahahaha

that is not funny i'm not watching that, that's how you are going to die now if you don't make amends

1:47 is a cop running up on them and cuffing them and calling support.

>be italian
>scream "allahu akbar" in front of army base
>drive away
>get arrested
>mfw

>agi.it/regioni/emilia-romagna/2016/07/20/news/gridano_allah_akbar_a_soldati_esercito_3_denunce_nel_bolognese-954840/

i saw the guy standing there with his kid i just didn't want to watch

kek

That's one hell of a way to redpill people

Kek completely deserve it

fuck I almost choked

Italy is nice and all, but Poland still wins that survey.

That's a pretty good redpill technique.

This guilt shit is insane like how deluded are people they feel guilty for something they never did? Whatever I'm tipsy and I laugh at the cuck

>greece

>most hardworking: greece

Kek

poland is amazing

i just hope we aren't so cucked this pic isn't still true

wew lad

Why are turks so gay? Is this a leftover from their greek days? Their national sport is where two muscled up shirtless men put on leather pants and then oil themselves up. They then wrestle with the objective of sticking their hands down the other guys pants.

I'm not kidding

youtu.be/CReDmSNMgvY

The word is "jive".

Obama is just really bad at public speaking, and fumbles his words often, so it came out as "jibe".

See also: "okie-doke"

I've never seen that one before. Holy shit I lost it.

found it in a folder from 2012 lol

>Why are turks so gay?
I think you just answered your own question, user

>Not liking video's of men kissing

What are you, gay?

Kek

Actually, "jibe" is the correct word. It's not in common usage anymore but is still a real word... unlike "jive" which is just nigger slang.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY???

HOW IS NOT CONSIDERED HOMOSEXUAL OR HARAAM?

Holy Fuck what an utterly boring cunt he must be in real life.
I bet he thinks that Muslims are right to still be angry about the Crusades but thinks Poland should just get over WW2 and the Communist Occupation of their country for fifty years.

Plus I love that Louis CK quote, it should really read: "If someone from another country is willing to work for cash in hand at about half your wages is able to steal your job then maybe you should vote for the guy that wants to kick them out."
Fucking Liberals can't comprehend that the working class have been destroyed by policies which lower the value of labour like immigration and free trade. Unions used to petition government and lobby hard to keep illegals out in order to maintain jobs. And now their parties spend half their time focusing on who's pissing in what public toilet.

Secularism... It's how Europe and America became gay.

Greece giving the biased as fuck answers

You're right.

I just assumed Obama meant "jive" because jive is nigger slang and Obama is a jive-ass nigger.

The international Jew via telavivision

We had good teachers

>free trade = bad
>Sup Forums becoming fair trade-tier, protectionist thinkers

Enjoy spending a lot more for everything you need. It'll end up costing you more than that new manufacturing job will earn you for however long said job lasts when no one in the country can afford to buy what you're making.

Still, if you guys got rid of niggers and dune coons I'd say it's a fine deal... but you won't.

That he is, user. That he is.

These are all shit.

That down syndrome face though.

What's this from? That show where he goes and researches religion?

Wew lad

The Dark Knight you goober.