Gays and degenerates!

>gays and degenerates!

Tell me how gays are destroying western society?

They do their thing, and you do yours. I don't understand the logic in how homosexuality is detrimental to our society.

>let's cherrypick

>let's ignore decades of child indoctrination
>let's ignore the fact that most pedophiles are gay
>let's ignore that prepubescent kids don't yet know what their sexual orientation is
>let's fuck our society up senpai

Tell me how this is OK. Please.

>I'll wait.

Just look at those faces. It it painfully obvious that neither of them want anything to do with this shit.

By being faggots.

what are you a foooking bigot mate

it's 2016

TWO

THOUSAND

SIX

TEEN

Fag here, the gay pride fucks are ruining society since they just give a platform to social justice, really we should just stay in the closet

Shit, guess I am.

Wtf, I hate bigots now.

Literally strawmanning.

Let's say Saudi Arabia is the absolute pinnacle of heterosexaulity then.

Let's say shut up faggot.

You literally disproved nothing. Read the sticky you stupid cunt.

You and most on Sup Forums fail this.

This faggot gets it.

No it's really not "strawmanning", I really want you to tell me how what is pictured there is OK and good for society.

>Again, I'll wait.

It's not, but you are literally that brain dead you strawman this into your image of gays.

As I said earlier following that logic I guess Saudi Arabians are a good representation of hetero society.

>They do their thing and you do yours
until they start walking around wearing 2 foot pink dildos and bdsm gear, flaunting their sexual perversion in front of normal people and even children

>until they start walking around wearing 2 foot pink dildos and bdsm gear, flaunting their sexual perversion in front of normal people and even children

You'd have to be a double digit IQ to believe this. Jesus christ, you can't be that fucking stupid.

>It's not, but you are literally that brain dead you strawman this into your image of gays.
>It's not
>not

Thank you for making my argument for me. And yes that is my image of gays destroying western society. They hold parades like this indoctrinating people into thinking this is OK.

Well it's fucking not.

Now like that britfag said:That I could get behind, not degenerate in the least.

>Learn to think and don't call others brain-dead before you do.

Not an argument

Read the sticky.

Like most minority groups gays hate democracy and do whatever they can to undermine it

I don't particularly give a fuck who's banging who, most gay people I have known (admittedly not many) have just been normal people who happen to like fucking their own sex.

It's when the obnoxious cunts such as those pictured above become obsessed with pushing their lifestyle choices on others in an obvious display of their own insecurities.

If you truly are comfortable with your own choices, I doubt you would feel an overwhelming need to flaunt them, right?

Wasn't an argument. It was a statement.

>le logic'd again friend

What is glory hole
What is breeding
What is bareback
What is hookup culture and did it start in the straight or gay community
What is bug chasers

>They do their thing, and you do yours.
No. They are highly political animals, and they spread memes like "don't breed" and "hedonism plus" everywhere, disrupting the ability of neurotypicals to replicate and keep our civilization on an even keel, just as surely as they spread HIV and other sicknesses amongst themselves and others. Homosexuals are the principle biological and psychological vectors through which degeneration spreads through society.