Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

So Sam was controlled opposition to islam.why would a guy who says islam is evil hate on the only politician willing to do something about it.

""sam harris""

if you watch/listen the vid he explains its a lesser of 2 evils argument.

His nose is a suspect.

I'm sure he was just helping to #CorrectTheRecord

Watched the beginning of his interview on Rubin
>free speech is good but we need to ostracize people who pursue topics such as racial differences etc. because they obviously have malicious intent
WEW

yes, he was saying everyone should be free to say what they want, so that people can reason them, or at least others who listen, out of it (or into it)

I'm too hungover for this shit but Sam Harris is pushing his political ideology, but he's being subversive, passive and generally a faggot about it.

I haven't watched this video but i've others with him in it talking about the same shit. He's a globalist and he's willing to push it no matter what.

he is threatened by donald trumps america first rather then israel first

sam harris sounds like a bitch
LOW TEST

literally everything he said is true.

He just makes a bunch of assertions and assumes that everyone listening is on the same page as him

>sam (((harris)))

fuck this kike

Quints confirm.

PRAISE IT

I mean he exposes himself as a fucking idiot 15 seconds into it so I'd say it's pretty cut and dried.

Not even suspect. Literally Jewish mother.
He claims to be a hardcore atheist, but being a self-hating Jew is like being a dog that chases its tail.

Clinton isn't qualified?

He said he personally saw no point it, he didn't claim we needed to ostracize anyone interested in it, though he did question their motives.

The typical left would viciously attack anyone for even thinking of doing such a thing. His argument is that it is perfectly okay with free speech and any kind of research because he believes in discourse and not just silencing his opponents.

Noice

I wouldn't call him self-hating. He seems at worst ambivalent. He's expressed his admiration for rabbis who don't actually believe in a god.

But from an ethnic standpoint, he obviously knows what he's doing. He tends to deal with and promote jews for content on his website. It's not nepotism per se, but it isn't coincidental either.

Because you think he's a jew he's wrong? what about the content of what he says?

What content? The ad hominem attacks or the Hillary apologetics?

He argues against free will using a retroactive bias. Sometimes all you need to say is he's a jew

ad hominem attacks? where?
He is not apologetic for Hillary at all if you listen to what he says.

What's the problem?

He didn't say make it illegal.

hes going all fucking out in shilling for the bitch

common core politics everyone!

First he calls Trump a misogynist bigot, then spends the next several minutes insulting his speaking skills. I find this funny, because Trump, albeit brashly, has been the only candidate who has had any content in his campaign. He's dropped racial crime stats, he's outlined the illegal immigration problem in vivid detail, he all but predicted an attack in Brussels, he's admitted the Iraq war was a mistake, he's called out money in politics, the list goes on and on. Sam doesn't engage any of these points seriously. He brushes it all aside while making excuses for Hillary's missteps. His bias is crystal clear. His urgent, nasally tone is laughable, in my opinion.

Thats not what he's saying at all. He's jsut pointing out the slew of character flaws that make Trump completely unsuitable to be President. Focusing mostly on his ridiculously unrealistic policies and apparent unintelligence.

Sam Harris is a shill for Israel who works in the "Atheism for goys" department. That's all there is to it. He's a kike rat like all the other kike rats. He's peddling philosemitism (and anti-Christianity and Islamophobia) in a different wrapper, .