I loved that dog, Sup Forums

>i loved that dog, Sup Forums

Cleo is a cutie and in a good home. She'll be fine.

SNAP THAT FUCKING MUTTS NECK

she was destroyed, i know the vet that did it

>she made me get rid of my drums, dude

I guarantee that Bill is a softy, despite all his shit talking. A lot of what we see in his comedy is a character. I've seen him choke up a couple of times in interviews, when talking about old friends (Patrice). I've seen gruff, shit talking men who couldn't pull the trigger, like my grandfather. My grandparents had a beautiful German Shepard that became rogue/aggressive around family. He didn't have the heart to kill the dog. So one day, my grandmother, after a while of that nonsense shot the dog in the head with a rifle while grandpops was at work.

TL;DR Often times, people who talk tough and bleeding hearts inside.

>YOU NEEDA SELL DAT OL BUSTED ASS RASSIS TRUCK N GIT ME UH BETLY

You weren't that good, anyway.

What about the people who talk shit, are soft, but still pull the trigger?

sure buddy

Depends on the situation.

Well he kind of seems like a bit psychotic to me so he might just be a little from column A and a little from column B.

BILL STOP BEING OFFENSIVE

I've got a buddy who's a plummer and had to do some work for Bill a couple of months ago. He said while he was working on their sink he heard yelling and went around the corner to find Nia just really fuckin laying into Bill. He was laying face down on the floor and she's just fuckin teeing off kicking him in the head. She didn't see him so he went back to the kitchen asap. Bill came out a few minutes later, put an apron on, and started cooking up some fried chicken and pig's feet. And get this. He didn't even sit down to eat until she was done. She just threw some scraps in a bowl and put em 9n the floor and made him eat it with his face on all fours like a dog. Oh it was FUCKIN BROOTAL

JUUUUUUUST
CHICKEN
IN
ON YAAAAAAAAA,

DADDY

I would ordinarily call bs, but your trips make me wonder.

>SOMEONE SHUT THAT FUCKING DOG UP

LAYDEEE

>living with a Chocolate American
>not expecting an ultimatum with the dog
Dogs know to attack them

>trips
what?

But nignogs love rabid dogs.

I've never heard or seen that. Spics "love" rabid dogs, Muzzies hate dogs, Asians eat dogs, Blacks run away from dogs.

Newfag spotted

I've lost all respect for him
hes even worse than ck
how the fuck can you defend the breed of peace?

How did he defend muslims?

>he's never seen a nig with a pitbull

stop posting

Is there a pic of his mulatto babby somewhere

Those aren't a race

I didn't say anything about a race you cunt.

Ah, what can ya do?

He get's to see her frequently

Should've been put down long ago though

He will suffer the same fate thsn Robert Deniro.

Doing shitty roles and subpar specials to buy her wife jewlry and support ugly ass kids.

A fate worse than death.