Fellow Aussies, why don't we have a fierce discussion

yet where to take our country?

Hofer needs to speed up and put immigration, unemployment, TTIP/CETA, ISIS terror, law and order etc. on the table as soon as possible to have Austr(al)ia get all excited before September.

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000037992470/Europaeische-Rabbiner-Nicht-wenige-Juden-waehlten-Hofer
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/22/austrian-presidential-candidate-hofer-illegal-turkish-passports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has ~10 weeks still to get this show on the road.

Adelbert Hoftler will not disappoint.

Austrian Rabbi: "Not few Jews voted for Hofer - they save us Jews from the Muslims."
derstandard.at/2000037992470/Europaeische-Rabbiner-Nicht-wenige-Juden-waehlten-Hofer

Bahahaha. This is your national hero...

Actual chance of winning?

>gun is not firing

You had one job...

If there's at least one major terror attack in Austria or Germany before the election it will guarantee his victory

Terror attacks in the rest of Europe would also help but they wouldn't have the same impact

How likely is he to win?

I was hearing some whispers when the repeat was announced that his chances were actually worse this time than they were before, is that true?

Straya you better deliver this time or your former dependencies will march towards Vienna and burn your mosque-ridden capitol to the ground.

would probably be the most effective thing or a cologne style thing in the next two months, Vienna should be most likely since most of the invaders go there, it would also be a bonus since either way some awful Viennese hipster cucks would get BTFO.

Each week more akbaring happens, the momentum on his side increases.

Everyone's eyes are on Austria.

>implying Hofer isn't a russian puppet of the Eurasia project

I will just leave this here

>>implying Hofer isn't a Jewish puppet of the NWO project

fyp

>implying Hofer isn't a Jewish puppet of the NWO project

Hofer, Orban, Farage, Le Pen etc are just russian puppets being paid by Kremlin in order to destroy the EU and build the Eurasias project in order to make Europe completely dependent on Russian oil/gas

Hard to say, it will probably be close again, except something horrendous with +100 people dead happens in Austria or something even more horrific happens in Europe, something like 9/11 with thousands dead in a major European city, although the Greens lack in funds for yet another election campaign, while the FPÖ still has money.

Your point being, everyone else is a NATO-USA-EU puppet who seem to be okay with filling our countries with shitskins to the brim, changing the racial makeup of a whole continent forever, for short term profit, I have a hard time imagining something more evil and more destructive, except maybe all out war.

this shit show of an EU deserves to be destroyed

Nah. We will fix this somehow.

We won't be either Russias nor the Jew's bitch and then the whole world will see what happens when we march again.

Hofer is fag shabbos goy running a party being ruled by Jew David Lasar. The other dude, Jörg Haider, was killed by Mossad for being less so shabbos goy.

Hofer supports Israel against Iran. Faggot.

Hell even the Rabbi says Jews vote for his party...

>""Not few Jews voted for Hofer"
Not even Jews want to vote for their own.

How much are you paid per post?

>Your point being, everyone else is a NATO-USA-EU puppet who seem to be okay with filling our countries with shitskins to the brim, changing the racial makeup of a whole continent forever, for short term profit, I have a hard time imagining something more evil and more destructive, except maybe all out war.

>Nah. We will fix this somehow.
>We won't be either Russias nor the Jew's bitch and then the whole world will see what happens when we march again.

You retarted schnitzels have no idea how geopolitics work. Let me explain you how it all worked out.

NATO/EU/US start arab spring revolution through the help of Palantir and Facebook, they then install puppet governments that exclusively sell oil to the US/EU, so the US/EU won't bow and beg Russia for its oil/gas. The plan seems to go as planned but Russia decided to mess up in Syria and block NATOs plan. Now the US/EU is partially depended on Russian Oil/Gas since NATO can't pump oil from Saudi Arabia > Jordan > Syria > Turkey and finally to the EU. Open up a book a learn about geopolitics

>How much are you paid per post?
>Asked the Aussie poster

kek

Hofers best friend.

hey that's great and it only costs us our culture, identity and security, hope you get blown up in a suicide attack faggot

You're not an 'Aussie'. Fuck off.

>hey that's great and it only costs us our culture, identity and security, hope you get blown up in a suicide attack faggot

Yea, the same security, culture, identity that is being mentioned and growing through eh cheap oil/gas. How do you think your PC is powered with ? How does your can work ? Your heating ? Your daily fresh food that comes through ships that use oil ?

Let's defend the Jewish-Christian identity.

yeah, because the Russians wouldn't sell us oil and gas at all, it's not like they like or need money, especially if their paid shills are in power, I have no reason to believe that Russian influence would be worse than NATO influence at this point. I would rather be depend on drunken Russians than shit preaching towelheads

>yeah, because the Russians wouldn't sell us oil and gas at all

The Russians use the oil and gas in order to "blackmail" the EU and the US in UN resolutions, they basically use this as a leverage against us.

>I would rather be depend on drunken Russians than shit preaching towheads

Yea you just are saying it like that, but would you being willing to stand 3-4 hours in a line in order to get toilet paper and bread ? Would you rather live in Russia or the US, right now Russians are immigrating to the west and not the opposite is happening.

You're really new to this board aren't you.

Russia would certainly fuck you up if given half a chance, however the US and the Arab league already are.

I suspect the exchange rate is quite favourable to you little polish poster.

Russia has sold us gas even in the darkest of times of the Cold War.
Shill somewhere else.

End your anti-discrimination laws and you'll be set..if not nothing will change.

Oh that worked so well all those arab sping countries are the most islamist hellholes now.

>You retarted schnitzels have no idea how geopolitics work.

Says the dying nation of pillagers to the nation which is the dead husk of a global superpower.

We once knew what we were doing.

ITT: butthurt sandniggers arguing about jew.
I hope we can holocaust you fucking muslim animals one day

>Russia has sold us gas even in the darkest of times of the Cold War.

Oh yea I remember that, it was in 56' with the Suez crisis that completely blocked oil from Egypt, Libya and Syria arriving to the EU/US. No coffee in the EU, $20 oil, electricity problems through out the US and EU. Oh do you also remember the gulf war crisis that caused the oil to spike to $150 per barrel?

>Says the dying nation of pillagers to the nation which is the dead husk of a global superpower.
>We once knew what we were doing.

Well done, completely ignore my point and focus on how to insult me so your delusional mind thinks that you are right. Classic Austrians.

Lulz jews brought sandniggers in Europe, faggot.

this swede is one of a kind autistic

Europe only benefits from a closer cooperation with Russia. I'd rather be allied with Putin than Obama and his cronies, who will stir shit up in MENA and flood us with niggers, while building military bases in my country for protection from an imaginary threat

By the way, I don't know if you've ever heard of oil tankers.

>but would you being willing to stand 3-4 hours in a line in order to get toilet paper and bread ?
>let's make up a completely ridiculous scenario and build an argument around it.

they would continue to sell oil and gas normally, the worst that could happen would be something like the 70s oil crisis, only that it wouldn't hit that hard anymore since we are a little less depend on oil since then and that oil crisis happened thanks to our greatest OPEC allies.

Yea sure. Jews definitely benefit from having Europe fully islamized and armed with nukes.
Go home Abibi, no one falls for your shit anymore

>they would continue to sell oil and gas normally

kek no, we wouldn't need their oil, that is the point, we would not need Russian oil/gas at all. We would just import the countries from Saudi Arabia/Qatar.

Go fuck yourself JIDF!

How are the current polls?

>muh JIDF
lmao stay mad sandnigger. I pray that the Austrian people will purge your kind soon. Fucking sandnigger animals

literally a coin toss.

>muh jews are our favourite allies
Fuck yourself in the ass you ugly Khazar cunt

I'm actually a Brit on vacation, but whatever Abdullah. I'll take jews over you muslim cunts any day

refugee crisis is a JEW creation, you faggot little merchant ally

How so? The Israeli government opposes refugees going to Europe, since mass islamic immigration would turn Europe against Israel in the long run.
You theory is ridiculous and just a form of taqyya

Merkel-Plan is done by SOROS INSTITUTE.

Understand motherfucker?

And Soros hates Isreal. So what? How does this prove jewish involvement

you are both retarded
jews are involved, but hofer is still the best choise

OF course jews are involved, top kikes in Washington are behind this. This doesn't mean that the average jew likes what is going on. Hell most French jews are fleeing becasue of massive islamic immigration

>This doesn't mean that the average jew likes what is going on.
i agree 100%

I don't believe Hofer will make it. People are still doing too well in Austria and most of them are extremely stupid.

Can see no hope.

Gods I hate van der Cuck so much.

>People are still doing too well in Austria and most of them are extremely stupid.

Krone readers are even more hyped about Hofer now that the government isn't doing shit about anything... 86% of Austrians are now afraid of terror up from just a bit above 50% in May.

Hofer is FUCKING LIKELY TO WIN.

is Perth a nice city to visit aussies?

damn check out that glock brand glock

>How are the current polls?
They say 51%-49% for Hofer. But those are literally polls without substance as they didn't ask a representative sample.

Betting odds are very slightly in favor of VdB right now.

You're not shitposters you're pseudo-krauts.

I believe it when I see the result on election day - until then pic related.

Where are you betting at famalam?

>is Perth a nice city to visit aussies?
Yes, but East coast is better. Do a Melbourne-Brisbaine-Canberra-Sydney drive.

bwin

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/22/austrian-presidential-candidate-hofer-illegal-turkish-passports/

Hofer wants turks to get the fuck out

>betting odds in European politics
Brexit would like a word

I bet with a bunch of disheartened liberals that VdB will win and cashed in lots of free beers because they all thought Hofer was going to take the win in May.

Melbourne to Sydney via Brisbane
You must love driving

No goys, vote Van Der bellen, he will make Austira strong, with islam and new-austrians from the middle east.

Comon österrike you can do it. And you all should vote. Don't think it won't matter. Win this Wiiiiiiiin this. Fuck i love you.

Only if final destination is Perth.

Oil and gas are very cheap now. Austria isen't ukraine they have the means to import oil and gas from other countries. And germany no longer need russian gas. With all that russias bargain over austria is weak since austria is part of europe and without russias influence over germany there is no influence in austria.

Also I much rather have Russian influence over Austria then fucking German or US one. I mean, look at Germany

>> oil is only preduced in russia

There are shiping lanes. And transport inside of europe. How do you think other non oil producing countries survive that don't buy from russia? I don't think austria is so dependent on gas as you think can you provide evidence that it is? Maybe they have coal, heat or nuclear insted.

That time is prety mutch over since germany built alot of coal power. Russia don't hold that mutch influence since you can buy oil evrywhere. And with the cheap oil price the influence is turned around if russia want to sell their oil and gas to europe then they need to acepet europes agrements. And you are forgeting that russia is sourounded by nato. Russia has no litel to non influence meanwhile nato and europe could crush russia ecnomely and military. And they know it.

Amen. Fuck the cancer in the west.

why not post the original?

meh.

whoever made pic rel is the best tbqh

>stealing American election memes

Kinda sad, isn't it?

sad like the state of this country. at least a few weeks to go to charge the meme batteries.

we gonna pay the US meme machine back. great & respectful deals for both sides to be made.

>pro-Erdogan rally in Vienna with lots of undercurrents
>suddenly all those news about how pro-Erdogan peps should leave
>open letter from Wr.Neustadt Mayor to remove Turkey flags

is this a happening in the making?

Anyone have the Hofer - Yoda picture?

>Bellend is already taking donations for his new campaign.

I don't even know what Hofer's party is doing for fundraising right now.

Duuuuude, thanks.

>I don't even know what Hofer's party is doing for fundraising right now.
No need to fundraise. FPÖ gets money from Putin.